7 replies
hey copywriters, I need a person to create good script for my salespage video. Page itself will contain 7 benefits, video and subscribe button.

Product is about twitter and blogging.

Please point who can do that for me.

Best, Uncle Dimitry
  • Profile picture of the author DanielleLynnCopy
    Hi Dimitry,

    Most of us copywriters can write you up some video scripts There's a directory up top with all our warrior copywriters, feel free to tell me a bit about your sales page if you like.

    Danielle
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2864652].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeHumphreys
    Originally Posted by Uncle Dimitry View Post

    hey copywriters, I need a person to create good script for my salespage video. Page itself will contain 7 benefits, video and subscribe button.

    Product is about twitter and blogging.

    Please point who can do that for me.

    Best, Uncle Dimitry
    I'm not interested in your project but I'll give you some helpful advice.

    Like Danielle said, you can check the Warrior Forum copywriter directory for candidates to contact.

    Keep in mind, any good/very good/great copywriter is not going to stick with your exact specs on the number of benefits, etc. for the script.

    They are going to use their professional skills and determine what are the best selling points of your product and use them.

    It might be one bullet.

    It might be a hundred of them.

    But trying to dictate what your future copywriter writes for you is tying their hands and inviting disaster.

    Best of luck,

    Mike
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2865100].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Uncle Dimitry
    thanks for your notes, Mike. I'll keep them in my mind. Will surely browse that directory.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2867139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 247Copywriter
    Originally Posted by Uncle Dimitry View Post

    hey copywriters, I need a person to create good script for my salespage video. Page itself will contain 7 benefits, video and subscribe button.

    Product is about twitter and blogging.

    Please point who can do that for me.

    Best, Uncle Dimitry
    Pass.

    Reason?

    Thread title from 08-01-2009 which was locked down in which you wouldn't pay your copywriter - the thread was titled...

    Should I ask for a refund on this one?

    It looks like you got all the copywriters worked up into a right lather with your request and subsequent responses.

    Sorry, not enough posts yet to post up the direct link but this throws up a massive red flag to steer well clear.
    Signature
    --->----->----->----->-----> MarkAndrews IMCopywriting <-----<-----<-----<-----<---
    http://www.IMCopywriting.com
    Mark@IMCopywriting.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2876084].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Paul Hancox
      Originally Posted by 247Copywriter View Post

      Pass.

      Reason?

      Thread title from 08-01-2009 which was locked down in which you wouldn't pay your copywriter - the thread was titled...

      Should I ask for a refund on this one?

      It looks like you got all the copywriters worked up into a right lather with your request and subsequent responses.

      Sorry, not enough posts yet to post up the direct link but this throws up a massive red flag to steer well clear.
      What, you mean this one?
      http://www.warriorforum.com/copywrit...efund-one.html

      Caveat emptor.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2876118].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Uncle Dimitry
      thanks for reminding me that great thread! I've found few great partners there.

      It was created to seed out newbies from professional copywriters. If you didn't understand this, I am sorry for you.

      In any case, thanks to previous responses, I've found right person to work with.

      Best, Uncle Dimitry.

      Originally Posted by 247Copywriter View Post

      Pass.

      Reason?

      Thread title from 08-01-2009 which was locked down in which you wouldn't pay your copywriter - the thread was titled...

      Should I ask for a refund on this one?

      It looks like you got all the copywriters worked up into a right lather with your request and subsequent responses.

      Sorry, not enough posts yet to post up the direct link but this throws up a massive red flag to steer well clear.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2876292].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Daniel Scott
        Originally Posted by Uncle Dimitry View Post

        It was created to seed out newbies from professional copywriters. If you didn't understand this, I am sorry for you.
        We understand. The professionals wouldn't touch you with a ten foot barge pole.

        In any case, thanks to previous responses, I've found right person to work with.
        Great. I look forward to reading your future thread where you ask if you should actually pay what you owe.

        -Dan
        Signature

        Always looking for badass direct-response copywriters. PM me if we don't know each other and you're looking for work.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2878012].message }}

Trending Topics