But the problem is that most people do this the wrong way. Most people just buy leads and mailing software thinking that they can rock... but it doesn't work that way. To succeed with this type of emailing marketing which is sometimes called enterprise emailing one needs to learn and put in place what I call 3 pillars. I will mention the pillars below but unfortunately I may not be able to go into the details of these in this space.
1. The legal compliance
- Ensure you follow all the email protocol legal requirements so that your emails get delivered.
2. The technical
There are many technical aspects for me to try to even delve into but I may mention one or two. Also note that if you are using an ESP then some of these will be handled by them.
- Use your domain email with a dedicated IP - not shared. You don't send emails using free emails like gmail, yahoo, etc.
- Scrub any new leads you acquire.
- Use reputation monitoring tools to monitor your IP reputation... there are a number of free tools online.
3. The tactical
- Start slowly, this will help build the reputation of your IP and domain.
- Have extra IPs to test new lists you acquired.
- Use the best email swipes... this is obvious.
The above pillars are just a skeleton of what you need, you can do more research. If you are able to bring together these pieces of bulk email marketing then you are ready to start emailing to hundreds of thousands of leads every single day. Any one who is familiar with email marketing knows that having 1000s of people opening your emails daily is simply one of the best ways to make money online. I have also discovered that one could use bulk emailing to build an Aweber list 10 times faster... but only if you will still want to use such a service.
I thought could give my contribution to these who may want to go that direction.Sorry if it is not detailed enough. You may leave a comment or question below.