GetResponse will trick you. Limit 1000 visitors

40 replies
Just found out now. You can't see it in their price plans but if you go for the $15 they say they allow Landing pages but nothing about how many or how many visitors.
It isn't until you publish your first page you notice a visitor counter with maximum 1000 visitors.
Still, don't know how many landing pages.

So then they have those add-ons. For an extra $15 you can get unlimited visitors and landing pages.
It is a bit annoying for me because I just want to order something and have the freedom of building without cryptic limitation that bites you in the ass later on.
#getresponse #limit #trick #visitors
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    From the GetResponse pricing page...

    Basic Landing Pages allows you to publish one landing page per account with up to 1000 visitors per month. With advanced Landing Pages, you can publish an unlimited number of pages and set up A/B tests with no traffic limitations.
    It's the difference between "basic" and "advanced" - if you don't want to be limited to one landing page you pay the extra $$ for advanced. It's not a trick at all....just pricing options to choose from.
    Signature
    Every child needs a pet because every family needs an optimist

    Saving one dog will not save the world....but will forever change the world for one dog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11164588].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      From the GetResponse pricing page...



      It's the difference between "basic" and "advanced" - if you don't want to be limited to one landing page you pay the extra $$ for advanced. It's not a trick at all....just pricing options to choose from.
      Yes if you read the FAQ text chunk at the bottom they define a basic plan. Only a fraction of the visitors would read that. The numbers should be visible at the top so that people don't get confused.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11164653].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Unfortunately every auto responder has limitations.
    Now that you know this one, don't spend time dwelling, move forward and figure out how to make it work for you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11164791].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      Unfortunately every auto responder has limitations.
      Now that you know this one, don't spend time dwelling, move forward and figure out how to make it work for you
      Limitations yes, hiding them no.
      It was just causing me minor time waste but as a principle, a company should give their customers as much attention and care as possible. If a company love their customers the customers will love them back.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11164938].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
        Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

        Limitations yes, hiding them no.
        It was just causing me minor time waste but as a principle, a company should give their customers as much attention and care as possible. If a company love their customers the customers will love them back.
        They aren't hiding them. It says right there on the chart that they have basic and advanced options for landing pages. Putting all the details of what each of those means in the chart would not fit neatly and make the chart look pretty odd.

        It's all right there beneath the chart. Hardly hidden. If landing pages were a serious concern for anyone in choosing GetResponse, they certainly would look to find the difference between the basic and advanced options before making a purchase.

        Either way, why the hell would anyone want to use their landing page in the first place? That sounds like a horrible idea. Create your own landing pages.
        Signature
        SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
        Get a FREE Quote.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165154].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
          Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

          They aren't hiding them. It says right there on the chart that they have basic and advanced options for landing pages. Putting all the details of what each of those means in the chart would not fit neatly and make the chart look pretty odd.

          It's all right there beneath the chart. Hardly hidden. If landing pages were a serious concern for anyone in choosing GetResponse, they certainly would look to find the difference between the basic and advanced options before making a purchase.

          Either way, why the hell would anyone want to use their landing page in the first place? That sounds like a horrible idea. Create your own landing pages.
          Sorry, I don't agree with you on that. Most people don't read the details. They get tired comparing different services and pick one that looks best. So placing important details 2 pages down in a small font text chunk isn't very customer friendly. This is called hiding in plain sight. I have to give them Cred for smart marketing and I'm sure they will not change anything.
          I think it is very important that customer have all information for easy access.
          It is equally important that people report things that most people miss. Warrior Forum is an Excellent place to find this information when they do research.

          Search for:
          GetResponse basic plan
          GetResponse limitation
          GetResponse $15

          This is very easily available and hopefully in the Search Engines also.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165241].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Sid Hale
            Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

            Sorry, I don't agree with you on that. Most people don't read the details. They get tired comparing different services and pick one that looks best.
            That speaks more to the attitude of the "shopper" than to any sin by the seller.


            Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

            I think it is very important that customer have all information for easy access.
            ...and I think it is very important that the customer actually read all that information.

            If a "customer" makes a purchase decision based on simply scanning the sales page (or jumping down to the "buy button" to find the price), they will probably get exactly what they deserve.
            Signature

            Sid Hale
            Coming Soon... Rapid Action Profits (Pro)

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165282].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
              Originally Posted by Sid Hale View Post

              That speaks more to the attitude of the "shopper" than to any sin by the seller.




              ...and I think it is very important that the customer actually read all that information.

              If a "customer" makes a purchase decision based on simply scanning the sales page (or jumping down to the "buy button" to find the price), they will probably get exactly what they deserve.
              Tell that to every internet marketer that are spending so much time comparing, researching, planning and testing just to later find out that they didn't read enough or missed the small details that come to be very important.

              Sid Hale you're a senior member with almost 2000 posts and I ask you how can you not know that?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165297].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Sid Hale
                Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

                Tell that to every internet marketer that are spending so much time comparing, researching, planning and testing just to later find out that they didn't read enough or missed the small details that come to be very important.
                ...or maybe they are just kidding themselves.

                Maybe they buy because they are gullible and don't really "research" anything. Maybe they are too quick to buy the "Today Only", "Limited Time" offer with the $7 price tag rather than actually reading the whole sales page (none of the other research steps are warranted until you complete that step).
                Signature

                Sid Hale
                Coming Soon... Rapid Action Profits (Pro)

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165404].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
                  Originally Posted by Sid Hale View Post

                  ...or maybe they are just kidding themselves.

                  Maybe they buy because they are gullible and don't really "research" anything. Maybe they are too quick to buy the "Today Only", "Limited Time" offer with the $7 price tag rather than actually reading the whole sales page (none of the other research steps are warranted until you complete that step).
                  Come on seriously?
                  It is a well known fact that only a few succeed with internet marketing.
                  I know I have been trying for many years. It is to much information and to much BS and marketing manipulation. Most people are trying to fck you.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165428].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Sid Hale
                    Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

                    Come on seriously?
                    Yes. Seriously.


                    Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

                    It is a well known fact that only a few succeed with internet marketing.
                    I know I have been trying for many years. It is to much information and too much BS and marketing manipulation. Most people are trying to fck you.
                    More so than with, say... used car sales?

                    Only a few succeed in ANY business - online or offline.
                    Why should internet marketing be any different?

                    There was a time when success in internet marketing was much easier to attain. It was a brand new market, with much less competition.

                    Those days are gone, success is much more difficult to attain, and most aren't willing to put in the effort to learn how to attract visitors to their offer, how to make their offer attractive, nor how to insure that their buyers are satisfied after the sale.

                    Affiliate marketing has a much lower barrier to entry than most businesses, but (unfortunately) most expect it to be easier than it really is, and aren't really willing to put forth the effort that's required for real success.
                    Signature

                    Sid Hale
                    Coming Soon... Rapid Action Profits (Pro)

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165458].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
                      Originally Posted by Sid Hale View Post

                      Yes. Seriously.




                      More so than with, say... used car sales?

                      Only a few succeed in ANY business - online or offline.
                      Why should internet marketing be any different?

                      There was a time when success in internet marketing was much easier to attain. It was a brand new market, with much less competition.

                      Those days are gone, success is much more difficult to attain, and most aren't willing to put in the effort to learn how to attract visitors to their offer, how to make their offer attractive, nor how to insure that their buyers are satisfied after the sale.

                      Affiliate marketing has a much lower barrier to entry than most businesses, but (unfortunately) most expect it to be easier than it really is, and aren't really willing to put forth the effort that's required for real success.
                      Well some of us work from morning to the night with this every day. It is very exciting but it is frustrating to lose so much money on services.
                      I have to quit InstaPage ASAP. I can't trust to use that to build my business especially when they are about to double their prices.
                      Subscription services are very profitable because a customer build a dependency on them and all time spent learning the service would be a huge waste if they changed to another service.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165515].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
                    Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

                    Come on seriously?
                    It is a well known fact that only a few succeed with internet marketing.
                    I know I have been trying for many years. It is to much information and to much BS and marketing manipulation. Most people are trying to fck you.

                    Yes. It is that chart on the GetResponse website that is keeping IM'ers from succeeding.

                    If it wasn't for that chart, there would be so many more success stories around here.


                    Anyhow, if anyone is looking for a great autoresponder, I definitely recommend trying GetResponse. Switched last year from Aweber and have never looked back.
                    Signature
                    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
                    Get a FREE Quote.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165466].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
                      Yes. It is that chart on the GetResponse website that is keeping IM'ers from succeeding.
                      So in response to your innuendo, I will try to explain my experience.

                      The typically first thing or often occurring thing is that people read, search, try to learn and never actually try for themselves until maybe a long time has passed.
                      I learned this the hard way that you have to at some time stop and just start doing. By doing you get experience from mistakes until you actually are doing something right. So with that mentality, it is important to test things and of course, read while you do it. But you won't come far if you read every detail on every page.
                      Maybe you have a different mentality and you're pushing yourself to go into every little grain there is. We have the four different personality types that also needs to be considered. Not sure but I believe you and Sid are analytical and you love facts and details so you wouldn't understand if you don't know there are other personality types out there. I'm not analytical and there are many people that are not.
                      Therefore it may happen that I don't spot these important grains that may be placed like that deliberately and should be hard to find. Maybe you don't notice that and it doesn't bother you at all. I don't know.

                      I hope you understand and that we can continue this constructively.

                      Anyhow, if anyone is looking for a great autoresponder, I definitely recommend trying GetResponse. Switched last year from Aweber and have never looked back.
                      That is great to hear. I have just started and I'm looking forward to using this email service. If you recommend it then I believe you.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165491].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
            Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

            Sorry, I don't agree with you on that. Most people don't read the details. They get tired comparing different services and pick one that looks best. So placing important details 2 pages down in a small font text chunk isn't very customer friendly. This is called hiding in plain sight. I have to give them Cred for smart marketing and I'm sure they will not change anything.
            I think it is very important that customer have all information for easy access.
            It is equally important that people report things that most people miss. Warrior Forum is an Excellent place to find this information when they do research.

            Search for:
            GetResponse basic plan
            GetResponse limitation
            GetResponse $15

            This is very easily available and hopefully in the Search Engines also.
            You do have easy access to all the information. They are hardly hiding anything.

            It is right there in big-ass print.




            Either way, nobody is making a decision on an autoresponder based on whether or not they offer landing pages. You may feel that the information should be in the chart. That's fine. But to say that GetResponse is actively trying to trick people is a bit far fetched.
            Signature
            SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
            Get a FREE Quote.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165367].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
              Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

              You do have easy access to all the information. They are hardly hiding anything.

              It is right there in big-ass print.




              Either way, nobody is making a decision on an autoresponder based on whether or not they offer landing pages. You may feel that the information should be in the chart. That's fine. But to say that GetResponse is actively trying to trick people is a bit far fetched.
              Yes, the words may have come out a bit harshly. I could have used:
              'Watch Out For GetResponse Visitor Limitation' or something. Sorry about that.
              It does make sense to put the information 2 pages down in a small font if you are responsible for marketing the platform, however, I do think the customers would appreciate if the limitation number is visible in the comparison chart.

              It is right there in big-ass print.
              No sir with respect it is not. '1000 visitors' is the important detail that I would have appreciated to have and it is in a small-ass print.
              Sorry about using 'small-ass' (no disrespect) but the disagreement sensation is strong on this one
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165381].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Tsnyder
            Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

            Sorry, I don't agree with you on that. Most people don't read the details.
            That's why most people fail. Don't be most people.
            Signature
            If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11170490].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    Don't use their landing pages. Use your own

    al
    Signature

    Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?
    ~Jack Handey~

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165028].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
      Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

      Don't use their landing pages. Use your own

      al
      I'm on it. I checking out the Elementor plugin for wordpress. But I really don't trust wordpress. I have been infected twice and the last time I had to clean the VPS completly.
      I'm currently building a landing page scraper and I will htaccess the wordpress folder so that only I and the scraper have access to it. I think this will be awesome. Super fast pages and no need to install WP on every campaign.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165262].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

        I'm currently building a landing page scraper
        What will it be scraping?

        P.S. Wordpress was never needed for a landing page
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165270].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Sid Hale
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          What will it be scraping?
          Probably everything EXCEPT the faq? rofl
          Signature

          Sid Hale
          Coming Soon... Rapid Action Profits (Pro)

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165284].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            Originally Posted by Sid Hale View Post

            Probably everything EXCEPT the faq? rofl
            I am just trying to figure out, since he is so morally outraged at Getresponse, what or whose content he will be scraping?
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165300].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
              Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

              I am just trying to figure out, since he is so morally outraged at Getresponse, what or whose content he will be scraping?
              This time it is you that miss the information.
              You automatically assume I will scrape somebodys content?
              I will scrape my own content Sir.
              Morally outraged? I'm quite happy right now. Just helping people out.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165307].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

                This time it is you that miss the information.
                You automatically assume I will scrape somebodys content?
                If i automatically assumed I would not have asked a question. If you don't understand the purpose of a question mark then you AGAIN are not reading very well.

                Perfectly logical question too given people normally don't scrape their own content. Sensible people have backups and copies and can adapt it for different platforms (if its a web page its all HTMl in the end).

                Just helping people out.
                Where?

                I actually only want a quick and professional landing page creator and Elementor is an excellent tool for that but it is dependent on wordpress.
                Right button click . save source . Edit - the end. I can't for the life of me figure out why people have web businesses and can't learn some web language HTML. Not you in particular but people whine and search all over the place for Wordpress for everything and greatly limit their choices (even pass up entire opportunities) because they refuse to touch html.
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165338].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
                  Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                  If i automatically assumed I would not have asked a question. If you don't understand the purpose of a question mark then you AGAIN are not reading very well.

                  Perfectly logical question too given people normally don't scrape their own content. Sensible people have backups and copies and can adapt it for different platforms (if its a web page its all HTMl in the end).

                  Where?



                  Right button click . save source . Edit - the end. I can't for the life of me figure out why people have web businesses and can't learn some web language HTML. Not you in particular but people whine and search all over the place for Wordpress for everything and greatly limit their choices (even pass up entire opportunities) because they refuse to touch html.
                  Let's try to have a professional conversation and respect each other.
                  I have over 15 years of experience with programming and web development. I don't know what level you have and I may explain things poorly if you don't know what I'm talking about. I can try elaborate so that everyone understands but before I do that I want to know if we can continue this conversation and treat each other with respect?
                  If this is going to continue on as a flame war then maybe it is better that a moderator close this thread. I hope however that we can have a constructive conversation.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165352].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          What will it be scraping?

          P.S. Wordpress was never needed for a landing page
          I actually only want a quick and professional landing page creator and Elementor is an excellent tool for that but it is dependent on wordpress.
          So I would like a save page function in a small php script that I can place where I want to use it and just place the landing page where the script is located.
          One time installation and you're ready to go.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165304].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Sid Hale
            Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

            I actually only want a quick and professional landing page creator and Elementor is an excellent tool for that but it is dependent on wordpress.
            If this is what you really want, you should probably start a new thread addressing that, rather than flaming Getresponse.

            Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

            So I would like a save page function in a small php script that I can place where I want to use it and just place the landing page where the script is located.
            One time installation and you're ready to go.
            With 15 years of development experience, why not just create the php script yourself?
            Go to PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor
            In the upper right of the header is a Search function.

            Type "curl"

            The curl function can pull any page from any domain, and your script can then render that page to the visitor's browser. (no Wordpress necessary)
            Signature

            Sid Hale
            Coming Soon... Rapid Action Profits (Pro)

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165413].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
              Originally Posted by Sid Hale View Post

              If this is what you really want, you should probably start a new thread addressing that, rather than flaming Getresponse.



              With 15 years of development experience, why not just create the php script yourself?
              Go to PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor
              In the upper right of the header is a Search function.

              Type "curl"

              The curl function can pull any page from any domain, and your script can then render that page to the visitor's browser. (no Wordpress necessary)
              If this is what you really want, you should probably start a new thread addressing that, rather than flaming Getresponse.
              Wouldn't it be easier for them to correct the fcking thing and prove me wrong? Nothing would make me happier.

              I have been using Curl many times and it is a great tool.
              I can create another thread about it if anyone wants to know more.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165423].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Omarkenawy
      Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

      Don't use their landing pages. Use your own

      al
      I`m with that point of view, use GR just for collecting emails and build your list. But create or build your own landing or squeeze page without any limitation of visitors.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165269].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve B
    Originally Posted by Nattsurfaren View Post

    . . . nothing about how many or how many visitors.

    It's all right there if you care to look for it.

    Here's the take away: As a business owner, it will be up to you to read the fine print - to search out the answer to all questions you have before you buy something. Don't assume anything that is important to your business. You are solely responsible for everything as the business owner.

    It's really simple . . . after your own due diligence . . . if something doesn't click with you or seem right to you . . . move on to another vendor.

    Steve
    Signature

    Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
    SteveBrowneDirect

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165289].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    You can't see it in their price plans but if you go for the $15 they say they allow Landing pages but nothing about how many or how many visitors.
    It isn't until you publish your first page you notice a visitor counter with maximum 1000 visitors.
    I would be more concerned about them adding "subscribers" to your account. Anyone with GR should check that all the subs, in their account have actually signed up to their lists.

    Look for emails with long numbers for "names." I deleted hundreds of them before deleting my GR account.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165383].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
      Originally Posted by Brent Stangel View Post

      I would be more concerned about them adding "subscribers" to your account. Anyone with GR should check that all the subs, in their account have actually signed up to their lists.

      Look for emails with long numbers for "names." I deleted hundreds of them before deleting my GR account.
      That is interesting. I did notice that they have the option to use a clean HTML form. This way you could capture the form data before it is sent to GR. I can't, however, imagine they would deliberately add subs just to force an upgrade. That would be insane if that ever happens.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165392].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Your argument has changed in this thread. You claimed terms were 'hidden' by GR - and they weren't. You said they weren't clear - and they were. It wasn't even 'fine print'.

    At that point you could have simply admitted you didn't look into the purchase as closely as you might have. Instead you keep changing the argument trying to be right.

    Your argument became "no one reads that stuff". Now the problem is caused by 'personality types'. I'd say if you don't read the details - you'll be wasting time writing threads like this far too often.

    It's a mistake you - and others - can learn from. Flick your fingers and let it go.
    Signature
    Every child needs a pet because every family needs an optimist

    Saving one dog will not save the world....but will forever change the world for one dog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165510].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      Your argument has changed in this thread. You claimed terms were 'hidden' by GR - and they weren't. You said they weren't clear - and they were. It wasn't even 'fine print'.

      At that point you could have simply admitted you didn't look into the purchase as closely as you might have. Instead you keep changing the argument trying to be right.

      Your argument became "no one reads that stuff". Now the problem is caused by 'personality types'. I'd say if you don't read the details - you'll be wasting time writing threads like this far too often.

      It's a mistake you - and others - can learn from. Flick your fingers and let it go.
      Well, it is easy to read everything against me and repeat it just for the satisfaction of discredit.
      "no one reads that stuff".
      That's your interpretation buddy. I say you have the same problem as me about reading the details.

      I thought it was obvious that I missed that information. When I said it wasn't visible I meant, of course, the chart. It didn't occur to me that the essential information was found two pages below.
      Instead you keep changing the argument trying to be right.
      Is that what I'm doing? Trying to understand and reason constructively is out of the picture then?

      1. Do you suspect this is a marketing manipulation?
      2. Should this information go in the chart?
      3. Do you believe that people can get confused by those charts especially when comparing services?
      4. Will it get more confusing if the important limitation is placed 2 pages down in a small font?

      Alright back to the Wolfs
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165541].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    I was only pointing out the lack of seriousness of this 'crime'. That you would spend this much time arguing it and defending your premise...simply surprised me.

    On the other hand - it's your time. At this point in the day I'm just here for the entertainment.
    Signature
    Every child needs a pet because every family needs an optimist

    Saving one dog will not save the world....but will forever change the world for one dog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165566].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      I was only pointing out the lack of seriousness of this 'crime'. That you would spend this much time arguing it and defending your premise...simply surprised me.

      On the other hand - it's your time. At this point in the day I'm just here for the entertainment.
      I really regret the title.
      Defending my premise yeah you're right I could have quitted much earlier and spend time on being productive instead.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165594].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      At this point in the day I'm just here for the entertainment.
      and you can't deny it delivers on that

      1. Purpose was to help people to know about the limitation.
      So people who won't read a sales page for details that are not in fine print will be saved because they will instead read a thread on WF.

      It might be even true in some cases which makes it all the more funny.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11170392].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        and you can't deny it delivers on that



        So people who won't read a sales page for details that are not in fine print will be saved because they will instead read a thread on WF.

        It might be even true in some cases which makes it all the more funny.

        Yeah Nattsurfaren is a real retard. He actually thinks people do research on WarriorForum before reading the sales page.
        I agree with you. Lets bring popcorn.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11170535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JosephC



    *In all seriousness, ask for a refund if you're so upset.
    Signature

    *hi

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nattsurfaren
    I'm actually fine with the service.
    1. Purpose was to help people to know about the limitation.
    2. Make sure that GP notices this.
    3. Have them take customer complaint seriously.
    4. Hopefully, encourage them to put the detail in the chart where it belongs.

    I do regret using poor wordings in the Title. I wish to know how to change it.
    Lesson learned. Be more careful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11165578].message }}

Trending Topics