So today, I'm going to teach you (this may not be new, but it's been a very useful strategyfor myself) today, is how to find out some "proven to convert" subject lines.
A converting subject is important because no matter how good your email swipe converts, if they don't get seen, it's useless.
So what you are going to do is:
- Create a brand new email (Gmail is pretty convenient these days)
- Forum search or Google some of the gurus (the big boys) names
- These should get you started..
- Using your newly created email, and subscribe to every single one of their optin forms
- Look for at least 20 of them, and optin to as many of their lists as possible
- Now you'll have them sending you emails every now and then
- So whenever you need some ideas for subject lines, you simply logs in to your Gmail, and search for relevant keywords for niches
- You will be surprised on how many awesome subject lines you'll find by doing that, because the big boys obviously know what they're doing, and by simply spinning some words of the subject, you could do the same, too!
I hope you liked the little report.
Again, this may not be new, but just my little experience share!