I would like to get feedback from IMers who have experience with running WordPress Membership Plugins.
Please Help by recommending a plugin that will meet my needs.
The main website will be powered by a Genesis WP theme from Copyblogger.
Currently, I do not have much experience or technical knowledge in HTML etc, and even though I am studying a web design program I want to be able to easily teach others to help me maintain the site.
I prefer a paid plugin because it will provide ongoing support and updates.
. .............................. .
How many years have you been working with membership sites?
How long have you used the plugin you're recommending?
. ............................. .
My current needs/requirements:
- comprehensive - I do not want to use more separate plugins than necessary
- security, including database security
- must be easy to install and work with for a non-technical oriented user (ME)
- provide multiple levels of membership
- easily integrates with autoresponder 'Mailchimp or Awebber'.
- list management. ie. removing from autoresponder list, or move to a new list, once they signed up/purchased membership
- integrates with payment options. I have not decided but likely using paypal
- API (I am not sure exactly what this is - but I understand it has some importance)
- my target audience is currently Canadian. Likely expand to Austrailia, Europe in future. If this makes any difference I am not sure.
If there are any other important details that I should consider please include your thoughts and ideas.
I really appreciate everybody who takes time from your busy day to help me out with choosing a plugin that will meet my site needs.