Quick Reply Not Working In Firefox?

by Chris Hunter 13 replies
It's not working for me in Firefox. Works fine in IE.

Anyone else have this problem?
#main internet marketing discussion forum #firefox #quick #reply #working
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author JohnDaniel
    Works fine with me on Firefox 3.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[90280].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robin Williams
    nope it wrks fine for me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[90285].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DaniMc
      No problems for me in FF3.

      I have been wondering why you must click the "Quick Reply" button in the thread instead of just going to the Quick Reply box and typing your message.

      I have never seen this requirement on other forums and can't figure out for the life of me what the point would be.
      Signature
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[90294].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chris Hunter
        Originally Posted by Daniel McCoy View Post

        No problems for me in FF3.

        I have been wondering why you must click the "Quick Reply" button in the thread instead of just going to the Quick Reply box and typing your message.

        I have never seen this requirement on other forums and can't figure out for the life of me what the point would be.
        Same for me.

        I wish that it wasn't like that...

        Quick Reply still not working for me.
        Signature

        Ok, sure. You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/Chris_Hunter ;)

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[90299].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author aditya1107
        I'm using Firefox 3.0 and its working. Has anyone used new Chrome? I think its good. Its still in RC1 phase.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[90670].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author joblythe
      If you can read this - it works fine!!

      Are you clicking on the Quick Reply icons within a post? - or trying to type directly into the box? - the latter doesn't work like that - you need to click an icon first.

      HTH
      Signature

      Kind Regards
      Auntie Jo

      A PROSPEROUS 2009 TO EVERYONE!!
      Back Up Your Filez! or how about a . .PLR Pack! . . and an OTO Link Manager!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[90295].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chris Hunter
        Originally Posted by joblythe View Post

        If you can read this - it works fine!!

        Are you clicking on the Quick Reply icons within a post? - or trying to type directly into the box? - the latter doesn't work like that - you need to click an icon first.

        HTH
        Yes, I know that. Thanks!
        Signature

        Ok, sure. You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/Chris_Hunter ;)

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[90302].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author joblythe
          Originally Posted by Chris Hunter View Post

          Yes, I know that. Thanks!
          Then what is different in IE ? I assumed quick reply was the same procedure whatever browser.

          Sorry if I misunderstood.
          Signature

          Kind Regards
          Auntie Jo

          A PROSPEROUS 2009 TO EVERYONE!!
          Back Up Your Filez! or how about a . .PLR Pack! . . and an OTO Link Manager!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[90334].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Chris Hunter
            Originally Posted by joblythe View Post

            Then what is different in IE ? I assumed quick reply was the same procedure whatever browser.
            Yes, it's the same procedure.

            What's different in IE is that when I click on the Quick Reply button, it works.

            I even removed some FF add-ons to see if that would work. So far, nada.

            No idea what the problem is. And I'm using the latest and greatest FF3.
            Signature

            Ok, sure. You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/Chris_Hunter ;)

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[90340].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics