I launched my blog last week and am slowly getting all of the major CTA components optimized, including having multiple mailing list signup forms on each content page:
- upper sidebar.
- end of content (article page width box / form needed).
- pop up.
- and maybe one mid content for longer articles (design needs to blend with my WP Theme).
I'm currently using AWeber for my mailing service, though I'm not married to them if another one had better available options. I also have OptinMonster installed, which can handle the Pop Up forms with useable designs.
The problem i'm having is all of the standard forms for the other locations on AWeber (and the ones I've seen elsewhere) are pretty hideous designs that are usually ONLY sidebar width. I've made one of the standard AWeber templates work for upper sidebar, but they all look like sore thumbs in the other locations. Aren't at all on par with the site design. If we're being honest, most of them look like 1995 called and wanted their e-mail signup forms back, haha.
1) Anyone know of any good resources for pre-made signup form templates (quality) that are compatible with AWeber or another major service (I don't mind switching)?
2) Is my best bet to hire a designer / developer to make and install a custom one? If so, what have you paid in the past for this to be done?
3) Any other recommendations for maximizing e-mail signup conversions?