I have 50$ in my PayPal account .How to double it?

57 replies
Hello Warriors i have 50$ in my PayPal account . Can anyone share his experience to make it double by investing anywhere?
#50$ #account #double #paypal
  • Profile picture of the author HostMyBytes
    Are you looking to do a niche site or do you want a "set it and forget it" type of investment?
    Signature

    HostMyBytes - Providing Affordable & Reliable Web Hosting Solutions
    Shared cPanel Hosting from $3.95/m - Reseller cPanel Hosting from $6.95/m
    Do you need IP addresses for SEO reasons? Let us know!
    Locations in: Los Angeles, Germany, Australia, & United Kingdom

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193373].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
      Originally Posted by HostMyBytes View Post

      Are you looking to do a niche site or do you want a "set it and forget it" type of investment?
      HostMyBytes i dont think so "set it and forget it" this type of thing exist . so i would to with niche site or any thing else
      Signature

      Founder of The Master World

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Synnuh
    Find a product a lot people are purchasing, get a free account at GetResponse, use one of their squeeze page templates, and pimp the product on your Thank You page -- tell people how it solves their problems, the features, & benefits, then a 'buy here' button.

    Then buy $40 worth of traffic and pick up a couple cheap marketing books from Amazon.

    At least you used the word "investing".
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193393].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
      Originally Posted by Synnuh View Post

      Find a product a lot people are purchasing, get a free account at GetResponse, use one of their squeeze page templates, and pimp the product on your Thank You page -- tell people how it solves their problems, the features, & benefits, then a 'buy here' button.

      Then buy $40 worth of traffic and pick up a couple cheap marketing books from Amazon.

      At least you used the word "investing".
      "Then buy $40 worth of traffic and pick up a couple cheap marketing books from Amazon." All is good can you explain this line
      Signature

      Founder of The Master World

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193433].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ispar
    Do you really want to double your money quickly than gambling is the best option. but there is a risk to lose all your money instantly. so you can try a trusted and valid niche site for earn. i earn a huge amount of money by investing a niche site.you can earn by giving your opinions.if you interested then let me know....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193446].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
      Originally Posted by ispar View Post

      Do you really want to double your money quickly than gambling is the best option. but there is a risk to lose all your money instantly. so you can try a trusted and valid niche site for earn. i earn a huge amount of money by investing a niche site.you can earn by giving your opinions.if you interested then let me know....
      interesting when you mention investing a niche site?

      Are you meaning you set up a niche site ( buy host , domain etc )

      OR

      you mean invest on other niche site ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193665].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
        Originally Posted by Devilfish168 View Post

        interesting when you mention investing a niche site?

        Are you meaning you set up a niche site ( buy host , domain etc )

        OR

        you mean invest on other niche site ?
        frankly i dont know exactly which one is better then other. So can you tell what will be the difference in there . .I think if i made my own site then it will be permanent solution but investing on another site will be temporary . bye the way i alread have my own site but that niche is related to Programming Education which i think is not too much profitable
        Signature

        Founder of The Master World

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194163].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nazreenmdaud
    Investing comes in many ways. If you are talking about just $50, then I'm afraid the amount is best to either use it for knowledge learning (buying quality info products) or promote affiliate offers (paid traffic), $50 is rather a small amount if you are want to 'invest' or 'double' it. So use it wisely, else you will lose all of them real fast.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193466].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193488].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193491].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LesterRussell
      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      Cash out your Paypal account & ask the local bank teller for a $50 bill, tear the $50 bill in half. Done.
      Or the alternative would be to cash it out in a currency that gives a 1:2 conversion.

      But on a serious note, $50 would be sufficient to purchase a domain and web hosting to start doing some affiliate marketing. It would take a good amount of effort before you see any returns on your investment but nothing good comes easy.
      Signature
      Updated With All The Internet Marketing Tips I Find
      => Check Out My Internet Marketing Blog <=
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193514].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193575].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jouvan Johnson
    What I would do (And not recommended for everyone)

    Is get a membership to a PLR site find a great product or create a great useful high value in demand product using content from multiple plr products.

    Or better yet grab a software with PLR rights.

    Then re-brand it using a fiverr service make sure everything looks professional

    As I already have hosting I would create a site using wordpress to sell the product.

    I would then conduct a launch giving away 100% to affiliates so I build a buyers list.

    Then do email marketing, promoting other products.

    Just what I would do
    Signature

    My Corner Of The Web: ==>> www.EducatedRebel.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jennifer Hutson
    Does anyone even use the Search feature anymore?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193592].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Jennifer Hutson View Post

      Does anyone even use the Search feature anymore?
      The forum is stuck in a Groundhog Day loop.
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193628].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
        Originally Posted by yukon View Post

        The forum is stuck in a Groundhog Day loop.
        As everyone wants to earn some thing .but non of the beginner is getting any clear path . Every online business seem for experienced person only. And newbies are just searching searchin and searching without any proper direction
        Signature

        Founder of The Master World

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193650].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author yukon
          Banned
          Originally Posted by engineerz1 View Post

          As everyone wants to earn some thing .but non of the beginner is getting any clear path . Every online business seem for experienced person only. And newbies are just searching searchin and searching without any proper direction
          You're not looking for business help, you're looking for lottery tickets.
          Signature
          Hi
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194045].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
            Originally Posted by yukon View Post

            You're not looking for business help, you're looking for lottery tickets.
            So you think there is not any type of legal business which can double it. but we both know there are many people who are investing very little and making 10 times out of it. but upon asking they dont give there secrets.
            Signature

            Founder of The Master World

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194159].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author o1kimi88
          It is really tough if you are new to the online business world. Everyone is an expert!!
          Signature

          Grateful for very day
          Michael
          http://bit.ly/1Dgv7hm

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10197943].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Miguelito203
    Originally Posted by engineerz1 View Post

    Hello Warriors i have 50$ in my PayPal account . Can anyone share his experience to make it double by investing anywhere?
    That's not a lot of money at all. I would suggest that you keep that money and look for sites that pay you to publish your content on their site, or do some ghostwriting. After you get money from that, you should consider investing in a business model that will help you to generate residual income like niche blogging. This time of year is when marketers start pushing out content, so I'd just focus on setting up a business model of some kind.

    Joey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193598].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author doggerel
    Ebay.

    Go to garage sales and invest the 50. With a little luck, you can turn that 50 into 200.

    I'm a big believer in Ebay for the desperate. I had no funds at all a couple of months back. I made one commitment to myself, which was to list 3 items a day on Ebay no matter what, even if I had to pick them out of garbage cans or create them myself with whatever materials I had on hand. 3 a day, no matter what. I had to get really creative. I made a couple of hundred in 3 weeks time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193699].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author iharman
      Originally Posted by doggerel View Post

      Ebay.

      Go to garage sales and invest the 50. With a little luck, you can turn that 50 into 200.

      I'm a big believer in Ebay for the desperate. I had no funds at all a couple of months back. I made one commitment to myself, which was to list 3 items a day on Ebay no matter what, even if I had to pick them out of garbage cans or create them myself with whatever materials I had on hand. 3 a day, no matter what. I had to get really creative. I made a couple of hundred in 3 weeks time.
      This is exactly what I did several years ago when I had no funds. I made a commitment to list only 1 item on eBay and within several weeks, I had $300+. Also during Black Friday, a Nokia flip phone was on sale for $7. I bought 20 of these (in several attempts in different stores), unlocked them, and resold them on eBay. But I only sold 15 of them. I held on to the other 5 until everyone else who was doing what I was doing ran out of inventory and those 5 fetched for more than $20 each. I almost tripled my investment on the last 5 units.

      So in my opinion, if I had $50 that I wanted to double, I would do research and flip some stuff on eBay.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194412].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
        Originally Posted by iharman View Post

        This is exactly what I did several years ago when I had no funds. I made a commitment to list only 1 item on eBay and within several weeks, I had $300+. Also during Black Friday, a Nokia flip phone was on sale for $7. I bought 20 of these (in several attempts in different stores), unlocked them, and resold them on eBay. But I only sold 15 of them. I held on to the other 5 until everyone else who was doing what I was doing ran out of inventory and those 5 fetched for more than $20 each. I almost tripled my investment on the last 5 units.

        So in my opinion, if I had $50 that I wanted to double, I would do research and flip some stuff on eBay.
        @iharman and @doggerel you both have very attractive story (as i think). If possible can you share some authentic tutorial/lecture or any good resource from where i can take the first step .
        Signature

        Founder of The Master World

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194443].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ynef
    Flip hot selling items on ebay
    Signature

    Content writer, web developer, SEO consultant - Ynef's Portfolio

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193731].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jack Gordon
    Originally Posted by engineerz1 View Post

    I have 50$ in my PayPal account .How to double it?
    Add another $50.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193741].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
      Originally Posted by Jack Gordon View Post

      Add another $50.
      Good but question is " HOW ? "
      Signature

      Founder of The Master World

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194153].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jack Gordon
        Originally Posted by engineerz1 View Post

        I have 50$ in my PayPal account .How to double it?
        Originally Posted by Jack Gordon View Post

        Add another $50.
        Originally Posted by engineerz1 View Post

        Good but question is " HOW ? "
        Use Paypal.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194183].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jennifer Hutson
        Originally Posted by engineerz1 View Post

        Good but question is " HOW ? "
        If you can't be bothered to use the Search function to read up on the thousands of methods that are already on this site, and insist on asking a question that is asked literally every single day, the "How" becomes meaningless.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194215].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
          Originally Posted by Jennifer Hutson View Post

          If you can't be bothered to use the Search function to read up on the thousands of methods that are already on this site, and insist on asking a question that is asked literally every single day, the "How" becomes meaningless.
          Yes Jennifer as previously i was not aware of the power of Search functionality . . but now i am using it . Thanks . . actually here reason is some method which i found seems to be old. but other then this .i am agree with you that we should use the Search Functionality first and then ask question again. . . I think Warrior form should integrate the functionality of showing similar question on the page where we ask new questions
          Signature

          Founder of The Master World

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194325].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cali16
      Originally Posted by Jack Gordon View Post

      Add another $50.
      LOL, Jack! That was exactly my thought when I saw the thread title!

      Great minds......
      Signature
      If you don't face your fears, the only thing you'll ever see is what's in your comfort zone. ~Anne McClain, astronaut
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194188].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Terry Gunn
      Originally Posted by Jack Gordon View Post

      Add another $50.
      Now, I like that! Makes sense to me!!!
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10195885].message }}
  • Texas Holdem
    Signature
    Premium WooCommerce & WordPress Plugins $10/ea. or FREE With Membership. PluginForage.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193755].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Freebiequeen1999
    Wow....double your money....if this was real why would people invest in the stock market etc?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194078].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
      Originally Posted by Freebiequeen1999 View Post

      Wow....double your money....if this was real why would people invest in the stock market etc?
      But i believe there should be some Clever way of doing that
      Signature

      Founder of The Master World

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194154].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FreedomBlogger
    50 bucks is not a lot to make a good investment and make sure you double it. That is just the raw truth!

    What you can do is invest into the right things to get you started on the right path online - to earn affiliate commissions.

    What I would do is build a niche blog. And then invest in my knowledge, to learn more about building a successful blog online. With time, you can start building up targeted traffic and build up an email list.

    Things will add up and as they do, you can start recommending products and service which you are an affiliate of. So you can start earning some affiliate commissions.

    Another thing you could do is invest those $50 in Facebook Ads. BUT, you must take the time to learn how everything works here. You can easily lose it all. But if you learn exactly what you must do, you can make your money back and some profits from Facebook PPC Traffic.

    I hope this helps!
    Signature
    At the beginning, I thought making money online with a blog was super super hard. Not anymore. Learn the art of making money online blogging - step by step - HERE.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194135].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kaymehelp
    play some poker or you can just sent them to me and i'll double them for you
    Signature
    Let's Make Money with Dropshipping & POD | The ONLY Service you ever need | Clear M.B Guarantee
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194176].message }}
  • *Ditto on add another $50
    Signature
    Premium WooCommerce & WordPress Plugins $10/ea. or FREE With Membership. PluginForage.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194260].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    how did you get $50 in your paypal.

    no one in here, is saying SIMPLY do that again, and again. And upscale that if you can.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194344].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
      Originally Posted by celente View Post

      how did you get $50 in your paypal.

      no one in here, is saying SIMPLY do that again, and again. And upscale that if you can.
      I am iOS developer so i get that 50$ through freelancing from Elance. but i dont want to do programming thats why i need to do something else like affiliate marketing or some other thing. but now i come to the point . where i think i should invest in domain, squeze page, traffic, etc to start my affiliate business
      Signature

      Founder of The Master World

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194405].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author phenomix
    Red 21

    Worked for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194721].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hyperexpert07
    Do you want to double your money instantly? So put your $50 in front of a mirror. Voila! It's $100 now.

    Don't try to find a fast and easy way, If there was a way, I would find it before.
    Signature

    Please don't press the Thank you button if this post isn't helpful.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194791].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DollarShark
      I think someone said... "If you want to be truly successfull invest in yourself to get the knowledge you need to find your unique factor. When you find it and focus on it and persevere your success will blossom"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194799].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
        Originally Posted by DollarShark View Post

        I think someone said... "If you want to be truly successfull invest in yourself to get the knowledge you need to find your unique factor. When you find it and focus on it and persevere your success will blossom"
        Nice quote
        Signature

        Founder of The Master World

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10196835].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
      Originally Posted by hyperexpert07 View Post

      Do you want to double your money instantly? So put your $50 in front of a mirror. Voila! It's $100 now.

      Don't try to find a fast and easy way, If there was a way, I would find it before.
      I am not looking for FAST and EASY way . but i am looking for AUTHENTIC way
      Signature

      Founder of The Master World

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194948].message }}
  • Use it to gain knowledge about an IM strategy which you are passionate about, the knowledge gained will result into implementation, which will then perhaps triple your investment
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
    It's been almost 24 hours since you asked your question. In that time you could have written a short report and made it for sale, got the beginnings of an affiliate blog going, or written X number of articles to sell to others. All of these could have been a start to getting the money you need or want.

    My point is to make a decision and get started. You seem like an intelligent person. You have some skills. Now just get started and adjust as you go along.

    Otherwise that money isn't going to grow except by tiny percents every year.

    Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194953].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mdjewelkhan1992
    Originally Posted by engineerz1 View Post

    Hello Warriors i have 50$ in my PayPal account . Can anyone share his experience to make it double by investing anywhere?
    There is no fixed return on any business. If you invest any amount of money to any business, it may be double or even it may loss. so there is no such option, that they will make your investment in double within a short time. Thanks
    Signature
    Expert only.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10195497].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faithkonfyans17
    The question is not how you should double but rather how you should invest it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10197327].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author engineerz1
      Originally Posted by faithkonfyans17 View Post

      The question is not how you should double but rather how you should invest it!
      Absolutely right
      Signature

      Founder of The Master World

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10198252].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author startingtrends
    If it was that easy to double your money just poof like that everyone on the planet would be millionaires. It just doesn't work that way.
    Signature
    NetSoar.com - Strategic Marketing and Digital Media Solutions Agency
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10197366].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by startingtrends View Post

      If it was that easy to double your money just poof like that everyone on the planet would be millionaires. It just doesn't work that way.
      He has $50 isn't that enough?
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10197383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TobiasThomsen
    All in on RED.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10197444].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paulie888
    If you want to start off with the proper foundation for a real internet business, I'd recommend getting the basics -- hosting, autoresponder and domain name.

    You can typically get a 30 day free trial on your hosting and autoresponder, and with a coupon you can probably get away with a $1 domain name at Godaddy.

    Build a squeeze page using a free template, start blogging and providing value on your posts, and buy some solo ads to drive traffic to your squeeze page.

    Build your list and alternate between sending them to the great content on your blog and promoting affiliate products -- rinse and repeat by reinvesting your profit into buying more solo ads.

    Not exactly the sexiest way to make money online, but it works and is pretty much foolproof if you do it right.
    Signature
    >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10197474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nafiz717
    You can join any online marketing course.I mean try to learn something,don't invest without proper knowledge .
    thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10198062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Omarkenawy
    If you will start (with your 50 bucks) from scratch. Then you have a lot of stuff to do. But if you already have the essentials of any online business such as webhosting and autoresponder account, you may be able to get started with this amount.

    Honestly It`s not as simple as you might think to double $50, unless you know exactly what should you do so that you get some good results.

    Thanks
    Omar
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10198290].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author infite
    if you have $50, to double it, you should add $50 more to your account
    Signature
    Infite.com - your own membership site is ready to make money
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10198745].message }}

Trending Topics