9 replies
I see clickbank have a university thing that costs $98 and the usual promises to get u on the road to making millions overnight, has anyone done this course and is it any good or worth doing or can i just use the search function here and get all the answers i need ?

Thanks

Billy73
#clickbank #uni
  • Profile picture of the author shaunybb
    hey there one of my friends invested in this training and he said if your a newbie/intermidate...your learn some stuff. But only a few things were fresh and if your an advanced marketer etc this is not the course for you.
    Signature
    ====>READY To Be Successful Online? FIND OUT more!?<====
    You FAIL online because you have the WRONG information.....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10452380].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Billy73
      Originally Posted by Synnuh View Post

      You can find all the same information (just not in video form) by looking at some of the posts from long-standing members with high post (and thanks) counts.

      Go through their post history, or threads created by them and dig in.

      CB University doesn't really have any ground breaking techniques in it. They're just training their sales team and getting paid to do it.
      Originally Posted by shaunybb View Post

      hey there one of my friends invested in this training and he said if your a newbie/intermidate...your learn some stuff. But only a few things were fresh and if your an advanced marketer etc this is not the course for you.
      Thanks guys u just saved me $98, good start to me IM career !
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10453006].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ElGuapo
        Originally Posted by Billy73 View Post

        Thanks guys u just saved me $98, good start to me IM career !
        If you're just starting your IM career, then you are likely newbie-ish, and so CB Uni might be exactly what you need.

        I have been through that course in the past, and it is solid stuff if your aim is to become a Clickbank vendor. There are limitless ways to improve on what they - or anybody else- has to say. But $98 is a relatively small fee to have a decent grasp of the fundamentals. Follow through on that product's checklist, and you'll have a good basic structure set up.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10453247].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author agmccall
          Originally Posted by ElGuapo View Post

          If you're just starting your IM career, then you are likely newbie-ish, and so CB Uni might be exactly what you need.

          I have been through that course in the past, and it is solid stuff if your aim is to become a Clickbank vendor. There are limitless ways to improve on what they - or anybody else- has to say. But $98 is a relatively small fee to have a decent grasp of the fundamentals. Follow through on that product's checklist, and you'll have a good basic structure set up.
          Actually it would probably be a waste of money. Clickbank in many respects is no different than selling on any of the other platforms out there. And there is tons of information here at the forum as well as some very inexpensive WSO's and info products at JVzoo and warriorplus that can teach you more for less money.

          al
          Signature
          The Flu? Not worthy of a mention here???
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10453302].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ElGuapo
            Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

            Actually it would probably be a waste of money. Clickbank in many respects is no different than selling on any of the other platforms out there. And there is tons of information here at the forum as well as some very inexpensive WSO's and info products at JVzoo and warriorplus that can teach you more for less money.

            al
            Perhaps, if you know what you're looking for and can trust the vouches the product(s) receives.

            But forums and WSOs can be a bottomless pit of information and distraction, especially for newcomers. One solid product for a specific business strategy can save you the time you'd spend looking around, and get you going faster.

            I can only speak for myself, but I wish I'd found such a product and stuck to their roadmap when I was first getting started. Would have saved me a lot of time and money.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10453347].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author shaunybb
        Originally Posted by Billy73 View Post

        Thanks guys u just saved me $98, good start to me IM career !


        Your welcome what most people don't realise is there is free information on here way better than even some $200 products........
        Signature
        ====>READY To Be Successful Online? FIND OUT more!?<====
        You FAIL online because you have the WRONG information.....
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10454010].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Synnuh
    You can find all the same information (just not in video form) by looking at some of the posts from long-standing members with high post (and thanks) counts.

    Go through their post history, or threads created by them and dig in.

    CB University doesn't really have any ground breaking techniques in it. They're just training their sales team and getting paid to do it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10452388].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    The best education you can ever have online is how to market just about anything. Once you master the marketing game, you can promote just about anything and do really well. The basics are important but the marketing part of things is what will make or break you long term.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10453379].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Billy73
      Ok thanks for all the replies i'm more thinking that course might be what i need to help me get started a bit quicker.

      I've been laid off from work the last few days so want to find some source of income online sooner rather than later, obviously 10k a month would be nice but i understand it's gonna take time and effort so even if i could start making a few dollars online would show me i'm doing something right and the possibilities are there to make a lot more.

      Then again i'm as confused as ever, 1 person says yes it's worthwhile everyone else says no.......question is how long will i have to search and look online to start making money and would that course get me there quicker ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10453509].message }}

Trending Topics