Taking action alone is usually not enough. It's actually pretty easy to start taking action, but what happens when the results are bad, or you run into roadblocks? Then it's easy to get frustrated and quit.
So here's some tips to actually get stuff up and running:
1. Make a Short List: Don't spend too much time researching all the details or weighing every possible option. Just make a practical list of simple steps which you can realistically get done.
2. Avoid Complication: It's easy to make stuff more difficult by adding options, ideas, features, etc. Just focus on the easiest way to get the project up and running. What's the most basic way to do it? Do that. You can always improve the features and functions later, after it's up and running.
3. Go Cheap: Don't spend a lot of money. I know this goes against popular advice about quality and building something to last; but this is Internet Marketing not an Iphone, so execute as cheaply as possible. This will save you a lot of regret later. Trust me.
4. Avoid Teams: Outsource if you need to, but try not to get partners on board in the beginning. It slows the process down, opens up debates, and often creates arguments and bad feelings. Avoid that. Implement your own idea and feel great about it.
5. Pick a Launch Date: Create your own deadline. Hold yourself to a schedule. Don't worry about perfection, just get it launched within your time frame.
6. Think Positive: Don't get too anxious about all the details which aren't working. Have a resolute and positive picture in your mind of the project completed. And imagine how good you'll feel when it's working for you.
Finally, Nike says it best: Just Do It