Free traffic from Enzinesarticles

42 replies
Hello there! How are you doing today?

I'm wondering:

I really like traffic from Enzineszrticle by submit articles to it.

But recently the process to be approval took so long (here is few days already)

Does anybody facing this like i do? How to improve this?

I don't want to upgrade my account, just want free account, free traffic from there.

Thanks!
#enzinesarticles #free #traffic
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Steve L
    Originally Posted by Mabu Map View Post

    Hello there! How are you doing today?

    I'm wondering:

    I really like traffic from Enzineszrticle by submit articles to it.

    But recently the process to be approval took so long (here is few days already)

    Does anybody facing this like i do? How to improve this?

    I don't want to upgrade my account, just want free account, free traffic from there.

    Thanks!
    Whoa, I haven't heard that name in a while. I'm curious to see if anybody still gets decent traffic from EzineArticles. If your article ever gets approved can you report back?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11224477].message }}
  • I had submitted few articles and it is approved. but the traffic is very low. We should not depend on ezinearticles traffic to achieve our goal.

    .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11224547].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mabu Map
      I understand. Traffic comes slow and it really take time to write or even outsource.

      But in the long term, This one gonna work like Youtube.

      Traffic just keep coming in for free if you submit enough articles

      And optimize the keywords well
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11224616].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author .
    is Enzinearticle still alive? What is the value of article directories now a days?
    Curious
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11224614].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Coby
    I haven't used EzineArticles in years...

    However, when I was using them - what I would do is submit an article to them - then I would spin the article and submit it to 3-5 more article directories. Each one getting a "unique" spun version of the article.

    EZA will be slow - but you can spread your articles around to get more traffic.

    You might also consider turning your articles into a PDF and submitting the PDF to sites like www.Scribd.com. This will get you some more traffic trickles as well.

    Hope this helps. Good Luck.

    Cheers,
    Coby
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11224780].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
    Google killed Ezine years ago !! and remember good thing are not free and free hings are not good ,you want to have a business treat it like one buy traffic or get a job so you can
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11224792].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mabu Map
      Oh man. I'm not agree with your idea about this.

      Free traffic is not really cheap, it required times. And you know what? Time is more valuable than money

      Free traffic is actually works my friend.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11225249].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author anaybose
        Originally Posted by Mabu Map View Post

        Oh man. I'm not agree with your idea about this.

        Free traffic is not really cheap, it required times. And you know what? Time is more valuable than money

        Free traffic is actually works my friend.
        The quality of the traffic matters. I do not prefer to use the term "free" nothing is free, after all, name it "Organic traffic". If you don't want to pay, then why not focus on search traffic and/or video traffic instead of Enzine? Traffic from Google and YouTube is high in quantity as well as quality. Remember, organic traffic from Google is an expensive proposition. Quality content does not come free, its way more expensive than buying traffic in some respects if you want fame, recognition rather than just creating a sales funnel.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11226704].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    The complaint is that you want to use the site for free always - you don't want to upgrade to premium paid status - and you want fast approval?

    Premium members get priority - top writers get fast approval. You will not get priority over those EZA contributors. That is reality.
    Signature
    Every child needs a pet because every family needs an optimist

    Saving one dog will not save the world....but will forever change the world for one dog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11224808].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author megamind22
    Article submission that is like old school cause is not as effective as it used to be with the new methods of traffic generations that has spring forth. Moreover article directories have now wished up. Most of them will only accept Original content.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11224810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardworker2013
    Ezine articles does not rank as well in Google as it used to be 5 years or so ago.
    Also they have taken strict policies against website links in these articles. Affiliate links will
    just not work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11224825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LEE BYRON
    I would not recommend EZA,it is too slow to drive traffic.I have submitted one article on it,but it was useless.

    Yes,google banned this site,so it will not helpful for SEO.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11225318].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Simor
    I also face same problem so i left ezinearticles. Pay some money on facebook and it will give you good traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11225328].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mabu Map
    Thanks! It's great to know about that.

    So i can spend more time, focus at the things that is more effective!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11225330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    And you know what? Time is more valuable than money
    Tell that to a homeless person who hasn't eaten in days.

    Brent
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11226665].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
    Don't waste your time with Ezine Articles. That's so "2008."

    When I first started out I did article marketing. I have over 100 articles published on EZA and last month I got 2 visitors from there.

    It's too bad because before Google slapped them upside the face I had quite a few articles ranking on the first page. Some of my articles on there were even in the first position. I can remember getting 50-100+ targeted visitors per month from just one of my articles to a $67 Clickbank sales page "back in the day." That single article alone used to make me anywhere from $100-$150 per month in commissions.

    Oh the good old days... Before Google decided they owned the Internet. How I miss them.

    I can remember back in '07 how you could still set up an Adwords campaign and direct link right to a Clickbank sales page and make good money.

    Everything was so much easier before Google launched it's brutal assault against Internet Marketing.

    I know it wasn't personal, however. Google doesn't care if you make money online. They only care that they get enough of a cut of the money you make online.

    It reminds me of some of the mafia documentaries I watch all the time.

    If you don't "kick up" enough of a tribute to the "Big G," your business is liable to get "wacked."
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11226777].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DeanJames
      Chris is right, Ezine Articles won't reward you with time vs ROI in my opinion, not now after the algorithms slammed the article directories content ranking in Google.

      I've had over a million article views from EZA but I was around when the time was right. Things have moved on - look where your audience is now and what the engines are ranking with far less effort. That's where you should be positioned.

      Look where there is a vested interest in that company showing the content as in what assets it owns as an entity. I could have just said one word there but where is the fun in that.

      One caveat - if you rely solely on Google or any single 3rd party for the bulk of your income you are INSANE.
      Signature
      Complete Blogging Course and List Building Kit:
      100% FREE Download - Click HERE

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11227719].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mabu Map
        Fortunately. I'm not only rely on Enzines for the bulk of my traffic.

        Just want to learn and try some more new method.

        Seems like i should try or spend more time for another effective method instead of enzinearticles
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11229938].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Steve B
          Originally Posted by Mabu Map View Post

          Seems like i should try or spend more time for another effective method instead of enzinearticles

          Mabu,

          Put your time and effort in places where your niche audience gathers . . . and that place most likely isn't EzineArticles.

          When you try to get exposure for your business in places where general audiences are congregating (EzineArticles or anywhere else), I have found that any traffic you do get is not targeted traffic and you shouldn't expect that traffic to convert once they find their way to your web site or squeeze page.

          Your time and effort are much better spent directly in front of people that are qualified (targeted) in that they have already expressed interest in your niche.

          Even if the venues you frequent don't get huge amounts of traffic, the people who are there will be interested in what you have to say and they will be much more likely to convert once they reach your web site.

          Good luck out there - IM is war - pick your battlefields carefully!

          Steve
          Signature

          Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
          SteveBrowneDirect

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11231347].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ian Jackson
      Originally Posted by nicheblogger75 View Post

      Don't waste your time with Ezine Articles. That's so "2008."

      When I first started out I did article marketing. I have over 100 articles published on EZA and last month I got 2 visitors from there.

      It's too bad because before Google slapped them upside the face I had quite a few articles ranking on the first page. Some of my articles on there were even in the first position. I can remember getting 50-100+ targeted visitors per month from just one of my articles to a $67 Clickbank sales page "back in the day." That single article alone used to make me anywhere from $100-$150 per month in commissions.

      Oh the good old days... Before Google decided they owned the Internet. How I miss them.

      I can remember back in '07 how you could still set up an Adwords campaign and direct link right to a Clickbank sales page and make good money.

      Everything was so much easier before Google launched it's brutal assault against Internet Marketing.

      I know it wasn't personal, however. Google doesn't care if you make money online. They only care that they get enough of a cut of the money you make online.

      It reminds me of some of the mafia documentaries I watch all the time.

      If you don't "kick up" enough of a tribute to the "Big G," your business is liable to get "wacked."
      In principle you're spot on, but even back then you needed at least a couple of thousand articles to get noticed as any kind of presence and have anyone click your link.

      https://ezinearticles.com/?type=experts
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11246924].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by Mabu Map View Post

    Hello there! How are you doing today?

    I'm wondering:

    I really like traffic from Enzineszrticle by submit articles to it.

    But recently the process to be approval took so long (here is few days already)

    Does anybody facing this like i do? How to improve this?

    I don't want to upgrade my account, just want free account, free traffic from there.

    Thanks!
    I haven't used them in a long time. Aside from the long approval times, I've found the quantity and quality of traffic has gone way down. To the point I don't find it even worth it anymore.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11226793].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    That ship sailed
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11226835].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Elizabethlim
    Hi there are directories which give fast approval as long as your content has quality. Try AuthorSream and SooperArticles. The latter even has direct links to enable you to promote your article to social media platforms- StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Facebook to name a few. Cheers
    Signature
    http://learningwithelizabeth.online
    Money On Demand by Ewen Chia
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11230055].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amuro
    Originally Posted by Mabu Map View Post

    Hello there! How are you doing today?

    I'm wondering:

    I really like traffic from Enzineszrticle by submit articles to it.

    But recently the process to be approval took so long (here is few days already)

    Does anybody facing this like i do? How to improve this?

    I don't want to upgrade my account, just want free account, free traffic from there.

    Thanks!
    Ezine Articles is very strict in the recent years.

    And even more so since it is one of the sites being hit by Google updates.

    They no longer want quantity but quality of your articles.

    As to whether it is relevant to what people are searching for and can help them solve a problem or answer their needs and wants in mind.

    And they have a system and way of knowing whether your articles are truly original or spun from other sources.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11230077].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ozstylo
    before 2014 ezine was accepting the articles with some low policies but right now the ezine is very strict in their posts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11230083].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mabu Map
    Time change and things change

    I used to got leads long time ago with engine, and those leads are really targeted and engage

    ....
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11230703].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

    is Enzinearticle still alive? What is the value of article directories now a days?
    Curious
    EzineArticles is still alive, although it's a shell of what it was during the "Bum Marketing" boom.

    I can't speak about other article directories, because most of the ones that were popular during the boom are either gone or no longer open directories.

    Where EZA still has value is in the tough editing standards they've gone back to since the Google slap.

    If you're a writer, your EZA author page can be a good portfolio or samples page, with a touch of social proof added in. Most publishers or potential freelancer clients see the "expert author" designation, and/or the "Platinum" badge and assume it means more than it does.

    If you're a publisher, particularly an email publisher, EZA can be a source of content. I don't use it nearly as much as I used to, but when I do, I'm not looking for particular pieces of content. I'm scouting for talent. If I found someone promising, I'd use one or two of their articles. If I got a good response, I'd add them to my list, and either hire them directly or recommend them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11231191].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author myob
    Originally Posted by nicheblogger75 View Post

    Don't waste your time with Ezine Articles. That's so "2008."

    When I first started out I did article marketing. I have over 100 articles published on EZA and last month I got 2 visitors from there.

    It's too bad because before Google slapped them upside the face I had quite a few articles ranking on the first page. Some of my articles on there were even in the first position. I can remember getting 50-100+ targeted visitors per month from just one of my articles to a $67 Clickbank sales page "back in the day." That single article alone used to make me anywhere from $100-$150 per month in commissions.
    I remember "back in the day", I used to get an average 50-100+ targeted visitors per day from each of my articles. The average is actually much higher now, but my traffic has never come directly from EZA nor was it ever dependent upon Google. My strategy has always been to leverage the genius of EZA, my account profiles, and article portfolios for syndicating content to tens of thousands of niche-relevant ezine publishers and websites.

    In my not so humble opinion, there still is (and always has been) a huge upside for getting articles published on EZA. And this has never been (nor ever will be) because of Google nor does it have anything at all to do with getting direct traffic.

    Publishers always have and at least for the foreseeable future will continue to source EZA for content filler in their ezines, newsletters, and websites. No other article directory that I am aware has ever had the prestige among publishers as EZA. And there really is a perceived intrinsic value of articles on EZA; often simply because they were accepted by EZA. Coupled with the authors designation as Diamond, Platinum, or even "Expert" an aura of credibility is established.

    However, this awesome marketing leverage was usually twisted and spun into impotence by amateurs and the misguided, then wasted and spammed as search engine fodder for ranking and traffic. This was called "article marketing", which never was actually either one. Writing articles that appeal to search engines is not marketing. Surprisingly, such nonsense concepts still persist to this day, right here on the WF.

    Articles appearing in multiple publications are syndicated; a proven marketing concept used in the offline world for more than two centuries. This concept is incredibly powerful, but overlooked and drowned out by the "bum" mentality that has taken over the WF. Except for the few who have tried over the years to teach this concept of getting articles syndicated rather than feeding garbage to the search engines, hardly anyone here seems to get it.
    Signature
    “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” – Isaac Newton
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11231321].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sunnyshah772
    90% of people just visit ezine to copy articles :p
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11231353].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Originally Posted by Sunnyshah772 View Post

    90% of people just visit ezine to copy articles :p
    Since EZA was conceived and launched as a place publishers could get content without violating copyrights, and a place for writers to have their work spread to places they couldn't reach on their own, this is not surprising.

    This is how EZA was meant to work from the beginning.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11231770].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ian Jackson
      Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

      Since EZA was conceived and launched as a place publishers could get content without violating copyrights, and a place for writers to have their work spread to places they couldn't reach on their own, this is not surprising.

      This is how EZA was meant to work from the beginning.
      Exactly, because people either miss (or choose to ignore) the obvious... it's a DIRECTORY
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11246928].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dragoshs
    free traffic usually takes time and money. oh wait. that wouldn't be free at the end. my bad.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11242207].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wordwizard
    Originally Posted by Elizabethlim View Post

    Hi there are directories which give fast approval as long as your content has quality. Try AuthorSream and SooperArticles. The latter even has direct links to enable you to promote your article to social media platforms- StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Facebook to name a few. Cheers
    Elizabeth, thanks for the tip re Sooperarticles and AuthorStream. I'll check them out.

    Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

    EzineArticles is still alive, although it's a shell of what it was during the "Bum Marketing" boom.

    I can't speak about other article directories, because most of the ones that were popular during the boom are either gone or no longer open directories.

    Where EZA still has value is in the tough editing standards they've gone back to since the Google slap.

    If you're a writer, your EZA author page can be a good portfolio or samples page, with a touch of social proof added in. Most publishers or potential freelancer clients see the "expert author" designation, and/or the "Platinum" badge and assume it means more than it does.

    If you're a publisher, particularly an email publisher, EZA can be a source of content. I don't use it nearly as much as I used to, but when I do, I'm not looking for particular pieces of content. I'm scouting for talent. If I found someone promising, I'd use one or two of their articles. If I got a good response, I'd add them to my list, and either hire them directly or recommend them.
    Thanks for your comments, John. I used to write a LOT for Ezinearticles, and have more than 400 quality articles there. So yes, it serves as a nice portfolio for me and I've gotten several quality clients by sending them there to check out my stuff. I have not published much there recently, but think I'm going to send them an article every few months going forward, to stay on their "active" list.

    I really do appreciate what they do, and I still enjoy my mugs (and my Ezinearticles wall clock!)

    I once was even featured as one of their top 10 platinum authors (though I'm a diamond author now). I'll go back there to find out what their latest status is...

    Thanks for the reminder.
    Signature

    FREE Report: 5 Ways To Grow Your Affiliate Income

    Let Me Help You Sell: Sales Letters, Email Series, Pre-Sell Reports... PM me & we'll talk!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11324580].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Benjamin Ehinger
    Originally Posted by Mabu Map View Post

    Hello there! How are you doing today?

    I'm wondering:

    I really like traffic from Enzineszrticle by submit articles to it.

    But recently the process to be approval took so long (here is few days already)

    Does anybody facing this like i do? How to improve this?

    I don't want to upgrade my account, just want free account, free traffic from there.

    Thanks!
    Using ezinearticles for traffic is a very out dated strategy. They can still provide a little bit of traffic, but there was a time when they were the go-to. No longer do they get the Google Love they once received.

    My advice, forget putting articles on someone else's website. Start a blog and build it with content your way.

    Benjamin Ehinger
    Signature
    Ready to Explode your Content Marketing?

    Discover How to Increase Revenues with My Complete SEO Content Strategy Here!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11324595].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wordwizard
      Originally Posted by Benjamin Ehinger View Post

      Using ezinearticles for traffic is a very out dated strategy. They can still provide a little bit of traffic, but there was a time when they were the go-to. No longer do they get the Google Love they once received.

      My advice, forget putting articles on someone else's website. Start a blog and build it with content your way.

      Benjamin Ehinger
      I certainly agree with you articles should go on one's own website first and foremost. But there are a few places where I sometimes place articles, including LinkedIn Pulse... And, well, as I just said, occasionally Ezinearticles (after having published a version of the article on my blog first). And that's not so much for traffic but for continued authority building.
      Signature

      FREE Report: 5 Ways To Grow Your Affiliate Income

      Let Me Help You Sell: Sales Letters, Email Series, Pre-Sell Reports... PM me & we'll talk!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11324609].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author myob
        Originally Posted by wordwizard View Post

        I certainly agree with you articles should go on one's own website first and foremost. But there are a few places where I sometimes place articles, including LinkedIn Pulse... And, well, as I just said, occasionally Ezinearticles (after having published a version of the article on my blog first). And that's not so much for traffic but for continued authority building.
        ^ This exactly.

        Besides your own website and Ezinearticles, there are literally hundreds of thousands of other online/offline publications within any commercially viable niche. It's called article syndication, which still is the most powerful marketing model of all time.
        Signature
        “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” – Isaac Newton
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325150].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author extrememan
    There's no way around it. Editors approve or disapprove based on quality of articles. You can upgrade your level for free overtime, but you need to upload on a consistent basis. Hope that clears things up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325234].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    You're better off writing content for your own website. In fact, it would be even better to INVEST all of your article writing/marketing abilities and create writing gigs on Fiverr.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325302].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vishwa
    Article submission sites do not have any value in these days. You better do the Guest posting on high authority websites relevant to your niche. I hope it will work better than article submission sites.
    Signature

    Blogging Tips & Tricks @ https://blogwithvk.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325561].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics