Many sellers offer epic products and in many cases you can get a bargain at the Warrior Forum
But also in many situations, the Warrior Forum becomes a great way for sellers to make a small fortune by bending the rules....
And bending the rules means that they try to "over promote" their products .... to a point that "dodgy strategies" are applied.
We have seen it all.
We have read/consumed every WSO and we have see every strategy under the planet....trying to "push the rules" ...
In 2018... I want sellers to be aware that the honesty and integrity in the Market Place it's my main priority.
My priority: As the head of Warrior Forum.
Yes, this is a personal post.
So if you want to complain, point the finger or make someone accountable I'm the right person.
I'm always available to discuss, to chat, to jump on a call.
In 2018 , I will take a very strong position towards actions that may affect the buyer-seller experience at the market place
- Amazing review from brand new users (surprise surprise) that claimed they "just purchased"
- Many "reviews" or "positive" comments from users using the same IP (surprise surprise)
- 100% money back guarantee claims that are not really viable to enforce
- Sellers not providing support to buyers
- Unusual amount of complains towards one seller
- Low quality products with over 5000 Extra bonus (all those bonus from weird or obscure PLR origin)
- Obscure sellers: We can't track them, we can't find them online, unusual IP login behaviour.
To be honest, regulating a market place like this one it's not easy.... and I truly believe the only way to start this process it's to be accountable of our goals.
So that's why I'm writing this post.
My priority is to help the good sellers grow by rewarding them with more exposure (more about in future announcements) and by weeding the low offers that affect the overall view of the marketplace....
And by protecting the sellers and give them the sense of security that their experience here, it's actually our main priority.
***** I'm publishing the new rules of the Market Place this week, easier to understand, less things to read and a more streamline process ****
Have an awesome 2018 everyone