MMO & BIZZOPP ... Saturated? No!

13 replies
Everytime i snap on the forums there always be people who says that mmo niche is saturated.

Also some of my subscribers concern about the market is saturated, in their opinion.

Honestly, it's not like that.

It's a misperception due to 2 facts:

1 When a product launches there's a big buzz around it, people make sales, but of course after a while the sales amount decreases and most of the time churn and burn products disappear

2 Secret: all the internet 'gurus' are fighting for 10% of the market, cause they all use the same traffic sources and 5% of the people on internet in fact use advertising.

Think of that:

how many people are losing their job today, are retired, boring of their life and are looking for another way of living through earning money online?

In fact the market is constantly replenished.

Today people have understood that there will be no secure job as an employee and are looking to leverage their skills and make money with them.

The "Millionaire Fastlane" (Mj De Marco, The Millionaire Fastlane) is more avaiable to anyone day by day, and people are aware of that.

So how to identify a good niche?

A good market is a market where:

1 there's a starving crowd of people who
2 are spending money


It's good to take a market by a broad perspective and then goo narrowind deeper.

I mean the four classical markets are: Make Money Online, Weight Loss, Finance (forex), personal development.

I've tried weight loss and then after good results i focused on mmo.

The right way is to go broad, as an example make money online and then choose a sub niche:

es: make money online with kindle, with social media, with blogging, with mlm, with ecommerce, etc.

Personally i tapped in making money with email, as a core of online business, and use the other platforms as a reinforce of the message or source of leads.

The problem is that a lot of people listen to friends' opinion and take them as facts, so they think in term of scarcity but there's abundance of leads everywhere.
#bizzopp #mmo #saturated
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Ged3
    Hi John,


    you have made some good points there.


    As you say there are always people looking for business opportunities.


    This is very true.


    People always want to find a way to make money to supplement their income or as a new career move.


    The great thing is that there are always new ways to make money.


    Some of them are based on old ideas - but the internet gives people new opportunities.


    Take one example amongst hundreds - Domain names:


    Whenever there is a new domain name extension people will find an angle to profit from them.


    The .me extension became very popular - you could create a lot of attractive domains with a little imagination: www.hug.me - this is a popular fashion website.


    That must be worth quite a lot now - but it probably only cost $5 or $6 to start with!


    Whenever a new extension is released - that's gold for us opportunity seekers


    These sort of opportunities exist now and there will always be new ones, especially thanks to our wonderful internet.


    That's just one example of how we can profit from the internet - there must be hundreds more and new ones appear nearly every day.


    If we use our imagination and creativity we can all find ways to prosper.


    All the best


    Ged
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11373467].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Saying that a niche can be saturated in a world of abundance does make me chuckle.Infinite possibilities exist everywhere in the Universe save the human mind, which only understands limits. This is why I advise folks to follow their intuition, their heart; dissolves the chains of logic and opens you up to a world your mind cannot perceive.
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph inspires you to be a successful blogger with his courses, 100 plus eBooks, audio books and blog at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11373494].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NY Gamebox
    Making money will never be saturated, at least not here in America where capitalism is the dominant ideology.

    Money (resources), food, shelter, sexual companionship, and health are niches that will NEVER be saturated to a point of redundancy. As long as there are people fighting to further their genetic makeup, there will be niches that literally apply to such a vast market that the possibilities are endless.

    We live in a world of monumental opportunity.

    P'Shaw I'd say. Stay away from those pessimist.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11374150].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anthony Rousek
    correct always have a great product to promote and put the offer in front of the right audience
    Signature

    Refuse to Loose

    Anthony
    http://anthonyrousek.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11374375].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Originally Posted by JohnVianny View Post

    The problem is that a lot of people listen to friends' opinion and take them as facts, so they think in term of scarcity but there's abundance of leads everywhere.
    You mean people who make statements like:

    Secret: all the internet 'gurus' are fighting for 10% of the market, cause they all use the same traffic sources and 5% of the people on internet in fact use advertising.
    ?

    Can you cite a credible source for this? And no, saying you found it in your nether regions and pulled it out is not a credible source.

    You frustrate me sometimes because you make some valid points, but then you slip into hustler mode and your posts sound more like presell than presentation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11374522].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
      Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

      You mean people who make statements like:



      ?

      Can you cite a credible source for this? And no, saying you found it in your nether regions and pulled it out is not a credible source.

      You frustrate me sometimes because you make some valid points, but then you slip into hustler mode and your posts sound more like presell than presentation.
      You got the point! I'm focused on SELLING! wow ! Strange: i'm a marketer and i'm not focused on charity...

      Joking apart, they are all competing for the same expensive traffic sources like:

      fb ads post
      adwords search etc.

      But there are lots for beginners with early bird business seekers:

      google adwords display ads
      craiglist
      a strategy which used sms with list of people who consented to give their numebers and this sms is for opt in page...



      ...etc.

      Just what i explain in my training
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11375881].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jason Ladlee
        Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

        Can you cite a credible source for this? And no, saying you found it in your nether regions and pulled it out is not a credible source.
        Originally Posted by JohnVianny View Post

        You got the point! I'm focused on SELLING! wow ! Strange: i'm a marketer and i'm not focused on charity...

        Joking apart, they are all competing for the same expensive traffic sources like:

        fb ads post
        adwords search etc.

        But there are lots for beginners with early bird business seekers:

        google adwords display ads
        craiglist
        a strategy which used sms with list of people who consented to give their numebers and this sms is for opt in page...



        ...etc.

        Just what i explain in my training
        That's a lot of words just to say, "no, I can't cite a credible source for this. I made it up".
        Signature

        "I'm not a nerd, I'm a video game enthusiast." - Darryl

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11375976].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Saturation is an illusion.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11374532].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NY Gamebox
      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      Saturation is an illusion.
      Exactly my point!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11374581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarevok
    The Labor Force Participation Rate in USA is roughly 60%.


    That means, roughly 40% of Americans are not working at all.

    (40% of roughly 300,000,000 = 120,000,000).


    That's a boatload of humans, just in the USA, who are out of work, and therefore, may be interested in Internet marketing, business opportunity, and related offers.


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11376030].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark-Dickenson
    I don't think the MMO space is saturated per se.

    What I do think is that the, well, circle of friendship to use polite language, is a bad business model because you are circulating mostly the same leads amongst a bunch of people...

    Which in turn makes your emails harder to stand out in a sea of emails.

    This is why the people doing this model have to launch every month. They have to because their list gets bombarded on the daily.

    The biggest mistake I ever made in this niche was to join the affiliate programs.

    What I would do prior to the affiliate programs in this space was to buy the rights to a course I liked...then I wouldn't be sharing my leads with someone else and I got extremely high open rates. Once I started doing the affiliate programs, that started to go downhill.

    So I learned the hard way what my friend and former business partner meant when I asked him to promote my course he said "I don't want to exchange my leads for $7"

    With that said, in this space a lot of people are doing well with Youtube and building a following that way. Once you get your leads, try your best not to share them(do an affiliate promotion) unless the price is right.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11376059].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post

    The Labor Force Participation Rate in USA is roughly 60%.


    That means, roughly 40% of Americans are not working at all.

    (40% of roughly 300,000,000 = 120,000,000).


    That's a boatload of humans, just in the USA, who are out of work, and therefore, may be interested in Internet marketing, business opportunity, and related offers.


    That number comes down when you exclude those who have retired, are too young to hold legal employment, choose not to hold regular jobs for whatever reason, can't hold a job due to medical issues, and so on.

    To say that 40% of the population isn't working, and therefore might be interested in IM biz-opps is a bit crazy if you ask me. And that's not even counting the percentage of the population that thinks the so-called opportunities being peddled are by definition scams.

    There's a good reason most of the biz-opp magazines are printed on the cheapest pulp paper to be found...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11376138].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics