- Works seamlessly with WordPress
- Content dripping (based on maturity of subscriber and/or "x days after y post" as in module 2 comes one week after module 1)
- Works with multiple membership sites
- Works with multiple payment processors (like ClickBank and PayDotCom, for example)
- Integrates easily with autoresponders like Aweber and GetResponse (of course, only one at a time)
- Multiple membership levels with "upgrade" functionality (perhaps pro-rated upgrades)
- One time payment as well as recurring and recurring with trial and/or free period
Sticking point for WLM: No "easy" or "intuitive" content dripping. I understand there's "sequential" content delivery, but it's in the form of Module 1 is for Membership level 1, then upgrade membership to gain access to the next module (where the upgrade is free, automatic, and sequential), but setting up a weekly "post" for an entire year takes 52 sequential memberships, which is onerous.
Sticking point for both: Since both require an IPN set up, and both ClickBank and PDC have only one or two IPN form fields, you can only set up a max of 2 membership sites. What if you want 3? Do you have to open another account at said payment processor?
Another key consideration is ease of testing. Does the IPN work if a "test sale" is made on CB or PDC?
Thanks in advance. I know I've laid a lot out here. Some thoughtful comments and suggestions will be appreciated!