I don't post much, but I'm reading on here daily to learn everything I can about various subjects one including offline marketing.
Last night I wrote down all the reasons why I felt I'm not having the success I feel that I should be having in this area. Then I also made another list that consisted of everything I needed in order to fix those problems. I called it my solutions list. I know that some of these things I need help with and I probably cant complete the task on my own, or without the knowledge of another marketer that's more established in his business, so I decided to make a post here to receive some help/ advice.
Below is some bullet points of things that need to be addressed in my business. Please feel free to post whatever thoughts/suggestions you may have or even pm me.
- I don't have any official contract or proposal that I use.
- I need to have a better invoicing system.
- Need to get more organized and come up with a system for keeping up with conversations, contacts made through direct mail, or a cold call.
- How to effectively follow up, without being a pest.
- How to spend my day more effectively, if I don't have a client what can I be doing that's beneficial to the business besides reading on here.
- I feel I'm kind of free-styling, I need to have more structure.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for any information on these issues.