1. First of all, make your mind that you want to make online seriously. If you do not take it seriously and take it as a random business then you will find yourself nowhere.
2. Because, you are a newbie and is having $0 in your pocket. So, just start as a freelancer. Do hardwork for 15 days, start working for others. Like post articles, directory submission, classified ad posting, social bookmarking etc. These works are not difficult at all. You will learn as soon as you start doing it. Doing these works just accumulate only $15 in your PP account. You can do it in 15 days only, even at a slow pace.
3. Now, leave freelancing and think in which niche you are interested? What you can sell better, what you can provide better to the people. Do not ever try to scam people you will be ruined soon. So, just work honestly and think to develop a product. Ebooks are really good thing to start. You can even create an ebook on your earning experience from freelancing that will show a way to other newer internet marketers. Yes! Write an ebook on freelancing and tell others how you made money doing freelancing and from where you got the work.
4. Make a website to sell this ebook. Buy a domain, you have $50 in your PP account. I will suggest you to buy domain from a reputed company like GoDaddy.
5. You do not know how to make a website? No problem, just use MS_Word to design a page and save it as a web page. But, it must be attractive. You can also use some free website templates to make a website an attractive one.
6. Price your ebook Just like $4.99 so that it becomes in the reach of everyone. It also depends on the contents of your ebook, you may price it higher if it really has something unique.
8. Now, you need traffic. The more traffic is there, the more sales will be there.
9. Do forum posting, articles, PRs, social networking and bookmarking. Now, you will see how much return you will get to do these tasks for yourself rather than doing it for others as a freelancer.
In this way, you will not be a jobber, but will be an entrepreneur.
Feel free to ask any questions. I also request experienced marketers to give their own views about this start.
Thanks to all!