I've had enough... I'm going to out all the BS stuff I'm seeing on product launches and promotion emails these days that gets me mad
Feel free to add your own.
- Blind copy. This has to be the number 1 reason why I escape from sales pages as soon as I see it. If you can't tell me straight what it is that I'm supposed to be getting, ... fuggedit
- No, I won't change my opinion. Enough already with the exit pop ups! One was OK, but 3, 4, sometimes even 7? And then the last one takes you to the clickbank page where you can, oh yeah halleluyah, buy the product? LOL
- Fake or inflated income statements. If you lie about that, why should I trust your claims about the product?
- "My good friend Joe..." -- did you grow up together from Kindergarten? Does the fact that he's paying you fat affiliate commissions have anything to do with your sudden love for Joe? Do you know what the word "friend" means, even? Another one: "I had to twist his arm to get this deal" yeah right, you really had to, eh?
- Emails subjects with "RE: our discussion about ..." -- quit this, you're not fooling me, I don't know you and who you are, definitely didn't have a conversation with you. Lies lies lies.
- Emails consisting of teasers that are only designed to get me to the affiliate site to get your affiliate cookie onto my browser. Sorry, I won't click that link.
- Bashing the "gurus" and all the "us versus them" crap. There is no inside cabal or circle, everyone is just trying to make a buck. Oh and aren't you using the same tactics you were bashing just a second ago?
- "Google will remove this" and "They will force me to take this down" -- more them vs us crap. Cut it out. Google cannot remove anything from the internet and noone can force you to take down what you wrote unless it is illegal
- "No work required, just push this button" -- yeah I have a bridge to sell you, too.
- "Only 37 copies left", "you only have 31 minutes to decide" and "this is the only time you will ever see this offer" -- cut the crap, you'll sell this till the cows come home,
Sorry, just had to get this off my chest