I was wondering, what would you do if you were now earning just $100 per month and had to hit profits of $3k per month in just 3 months time, starting June 1st.
You can guess the reason I'm asking you - yep, this is what I have to do now.
I have already created 3 niche sites and I just started making money from each one of them when they all got hit by google penalties. This is because I was naively linking to dodgy bad neighbourhood sites. Obviously I've removed the bad links and re-submitted my 3 sites, but there's no way of telling when traffic will pick up again. It could be another 3 months.
I can totally start from scratch and make 3k per month within 3 months, with a very limited budget and I know I can. But my little challenge is making a decision on what to focus on. I know that only by focusing can I generate cash fast.
It may help if I say what I can do.
- I'm a good writer who can write articles fluently in 3 languages (french, english, spanish)
- I know lots about music equipment, music making, DJ culture - niche potential
- I know lots about health especially alcohol, drugs, addictions - niche potential
- I'm a voiceover artist (when I'm not trying to build a business from IM) which is well-paid if you get enough work (and only working from home too)
As you can see, it's possible for me to hit my target if I have a positive state of mind.
My issue is: what the hell do I concentrate on? I don't have margin for error here, so I can't afford to do anything wrong. It has to be right.
The way I see it, I can either:
- create new niche sites while still writing content for the existing, penalized niche sites; I already have 5 more niches researched and ready to bust one out - BUT no guarantee that income will come in soon (will take 3 months to get decent traffic)
- propose my services to write articles in 3 different languages (can totally work, but how, where do I do this?)
- pimp out my voice like crazy and get good voiceover jobs on voices.com and other sites (only, it's not IM related for long term success, but helps me tick over until my sites get back to normal)
Any one of the above can be done with my limited budget. I just have to choose a plan that works!
With the extra experience that pros you all have next to a relative inexperienced IMer like me, what would you suggest that I concentrate on to get to my target?
Any advice at all is greatly appreciated. Thanks friends.
PS. It's that or getting a dreaded corporate job again