It is reporting that people are leaving FaceBook in droves(hundreds of thousands to millions) due to FaceBook fatigue, and privacy scares.
1. 100,000 Brits deactivated their FaceBook account last month.
2. 6,000,000 U.S. logged off FaceBook for good.
3. 1,500,000 Canadians logged off FaceBook for good.
4. FaceBook worldwide growth has slowed for 2nd month in a row.
5. FaceBook now relying on developing countries.
6. FaceBook only growth in Mexico and Brazil.
So, is FaceBook dying out like MySpace, or is it still a viable opportunity for internet marketing?
What are your thoughts on this?