by nagidr
16 replies
Hey Warriiors,
did anybody gone through a coaching program and can share his/her experiance?
do coaching programs we see on the forum realy deliver?
and any reccommendations for a good coaching program?
see you all,
#coaching #coaching program #mentor
  • Profile picture of the author Willie Crawford
    Originally Posted by nagidr View Post

    Hey Warriiors,
    did anybody gone through a coaching program and can share his/her experiance?
    do coaching programs we see on the forum realy deliver?
    and any reccommendations for a good coaching program?
    see you all,

    I have a coach and an accountability partner. Both help me to
    focus, follow-though and point out little things that I might not
    notice.

    I would ask what you want the coaching for. I was coaching
    through writing my first physical book, through becoming a
    more effective platform speaker, and a few other things. We
    started out with very specific objectives for the coaching to
    ensure that we tracked how well it worked.

    Willie
    Signature

    Did You Realize That The Majority Of Launches FAIL?
    Here's how to do a wildly successful launch!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4289242].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tristatemedia
    i am with
    chris farrel coaching and niche profit classroom
    they are both great and i am learning alot.
    chris farrel is $37 per month
    niche profit classroom is $67 per month
    i am thinking of joining tristan bull coaching on this forum ($500 per month), he says he guarantees that you will make money or your money back. i guess he is putting his reputation on the line.
    with all 3 ...............it is all about the list, you have to build a list to make money......
    thay are good, i wish i had more time to spend on the coaching but have 2 little kids that keep me very busy.
    pm me if you have any questions.....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4290187].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
      Originally Posted by tristatemedia View Post

      i am with
      chris farrel coaching and niche profit classroom
      they are both great and i am learning alot.
      chris farrel is $37 per month
      niche profit classroom is $67 per month
      i am thinking of joining tristan bull coaching on this forum ($500 per month), he says he guarantees that you will make money or your money back. i guess he is putting his reputation on the line.
      with all 3 ...............it is all about the list, you have to build a list to make money......
      thay are good, i wish i had more time to spend on the coaching but have 2 little kids that keep me very busy.
      pm me if you have any questions.....
      If this is too "personal" a question, I apologize, but...

      What kind of success have you seen being a part of the 2 coaching programs that you are a part of now?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4290197].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4290192].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mr Bill
    One on one coaching is very expensive. If you see coaching for less than $20,000 it will be video and email based. I've not met any that have live skype rooms. You might get a forum to ask questions if you don't mind waiting for days (in most cases) for an answer but to me a coach is someone you can talk to and ask advice from. Coaching is the highest form of help and as such I would expect a phone number (I used to be a coach and people could ring me any time day or night).

    We don't talk in single short sentences to each other, we have discussions in real time. To me that is what real coach should be. Someone who can talk to you and help you personally one on one. Otherwise it's just another forum or email service with videos. I think the best thing you can hope for is video guidance. If you want to physically talk to someone - you better get ready to dig very deep. Having said that, if just 30 minutes with a coach will help you make more than the cost then you're ok but if you're expecting real human voice conversations...don't. One extremely high cost coach on here was even very rude to me (for no reason - I had barely introduced myself) so unless I can physically talk to a real live human coach I would just hope that your next video course is a good one.

    I've been looking for a live skype daily chat room but one does not exist. Probably because Skype refuses to host them anymore (unless everyone is on skype 3.8). You do raise a good point though. Live talk is extremely valuable and will shortcut months and sometimes years of trying to figure it out yourself.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4290233].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author James Sides
      Originally Posted by MrBaz View Post

      One on one coaching is very expensive. If you see coaching for less than $20,000 it will be video and email based. I
      I just want to say that this is so very false.

      I have paid two one on one coaches. The first was Jarrett Stevenson who coached me to six figures. His rate at that time was $1,000 for one on one. (Skype)

      My second coach I won't name as I have no idea if he wants me naming his prices but he is taking me to the next level beyond six figures and I paid him $10,000. If I told you who it was you'd all know. (Skype, phone, and in person)

      I point this out because the coaching that I took with Jarrett changed my life forever and it was ONLY $1,000. Trust me, the best 1k I ever spent so if you see him offering coaching RUN/DON'T WALK to him.

      Cheers,

      James
      Signature

      "People will remain the same until the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change."

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4290532].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mr Bill
        Originally Posted by James Sides View Post

        I just want to say that this is so very false.

        I have paid two one on one coaches. The first was Jarrett Stevenson who coached me to six figures. His rate at that time was $1,000 for one on one. (Skype)

        My second coach I won't name as I have no idea if he wants me naming his prices but he is taking me to the next level beyond six figures and I paid him $10,000. If I told you who it was you'd all know. (Skype, phone, and in person)

        I point this out because the coaching that I took with Jarrett changed my life forever and it was ONLY $1,000. Trust me, the best 1k I ever spent so if you see him offering coaching RUN/DON'T WALK to him.

        Cheers,

        James
        Thanks for the tip.

        It's not wrong if that's my experience, which it is (for the most part). If you got a coach for those prices and it worked then, as stated above, it was a bargain. If a coach can be effective and free (in other words their help makes you more money than it costs) it's money well spent.

        Actually I've recently (in the last few days) paid for some specific private coaching with someone also well known here and it wasn't 4 figures and was really good value so you're right, there is good value around. IM is different to stock market or property investing coaches who do cost more like the amounts I mentioned above and were more what I had in mind when I made the comment.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4532586].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author coachkat
          I'm a full-time internet marketing coach and have been for 11 years. I have a sales floor that sells my packages for 5 figures, just like the stock market or real estate investing packages that they also sell, so it's not so different, it's a matter of what you are getting for your one-on-one coaching, the experience of the coach, the topics covered in the coaching, etc.
          Signature
          Katheryn L. Olsen aka "Coach Kat"
          Self-Mastery Coach For Entrepreneurs
          Transformational Public Speaker
          http://www.SuccessOrSabotage.com
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4536757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Troy Broussard
    Coaching, like any other service, is all relative to your value of time and money. To some SEO is "too costly" while to others spending $3k a month on SEO is "a bargain". Someone selling a $7 eBook on a low traffic site will look at a $297 SEO package as being "costly" but a commercial loan modification firm making $35k in commissions on a single sale will see $3k as "a bargain". In each situation the value is determined the same way...

    While $20k a year may seem like a lot for coaching, it's all relative. If that $20k investment makes you $50k back or $500k, then it's a bargain. I once paid a coach $2000 for 2 hours of time and I can say that to this day I still have a bond with that mentor because he was able to "cut through" so much in such a short time.

    Quality coaches that are teaching based on their experience and not just regurgitating information, can often cut right to the chase and save you time and effort. Likewise, as Willie Crawford pointed out above, accountability partners can help a lot as well by "keeping you focused" by knowing that you made a commitment and someone is watching.

    I've spent a lot on coaching over the years and have very rarely ever regretted it. But you have to be realistic about your expectations of coaching and hold yourself accountable for taking action on the advice and guidance of your coach. Lack of action is the single biggest reason for lack of success and it's hard in virtual coaching to give you that occasional "cattle prod jolt" that many need...

    Probably the biggest rub with coaches is to make sure that they had success before they started into coaching. I wouldn't want Internet Marketing advice from a professional coach that has never been a successful marketer. That being said, they don't have to be rock stars either, but a respectable history creates trust and respect in the relationship.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4290508].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Targeted Traffic
    having a mentor is always a great way in ensuring progress...but what type of coaching do you need though?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4290943].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Galt
    Your money is better spent buying traffic. Raw data and experience are the fastest and most effective tools for figuring out this IM thing. If it's just constructive criticism or accountability you're after, put together a mastermind group.

    Price? Free-99.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4290967].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Colson
    I have considered coaching or mentoring, but the cost is really off-putting to me. Off-the-cuff advice can be great, but a well-research product with email support is probably better. Rather than buying coaching time or mentoring time, I think buying one of their expensive products with email support is just as good. I mean, how many questions could you seriously have?

    WF is the free coach I always wanted.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4291027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wgempire
    There are many great coaching/mentoring programs out there. Some are very complete garbage and others are really good.

    Private one on one can be very expensive, but if you achieve really good results its well worth it.

    I feel I have found the absolute best one for me and it was only $47 one time fee, and I have access to his personal cell, skype, email, and he responds daily to blog posts.

    It is a step by step training program that takes you from beginner to having your site ranked on front page of google in a few weeks, with a ton of hard work of course.

    Just wanted to say there are some really good ones out there, do your research ask around, you will find the right one for you..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4538829].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AbsolutNewbie
      Originally Posted by wgempire View Post

      There are many great coaching/mentoring programs out there. Some are very complete garbage and others are really good.

      Private one on one can be very expensive, but if you achieve really good results its well worth it.

      I feel I have found the absolute best one for me and it was only $47 one time fee, and I have access to his personal cell, skype, email, and he responds daily to blog posts.

      It is a step by step training program that takes you from beginner to having your site ranked on front page of google in a few weeks, with a ton of hard work of course.

      Just wanted to say there are some really good ones out there, do your research ask around, you will find the right one for you..
      Can you tell us what training program you're in since I would like to join one that is reasonably priced and can help a newbie like me. Thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4540237].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lex Redbone
      Originally Posted by wgempire View Post

      There are many great coaching/mentoring programs out there. Some are very complete garbage and others are really good.

      Private one on one can be very expensive, but if you achieve really good results its well worth it.

      I feel I have found the absolute best one for me and it was only $47 one time fee, and I have access to his personal cell, skype, email, and he responds daily to blog posts.

      It is a step by step training program that takes you from beginner to having your site ranked on front page of google in a few weeks, with a ton of hard work of course.

      Just wanted to say there are some really good ones out there, do your research ask around, you will find the right one for you..
      Hi wg & James Sides,

      THANKS for your posts. Some valuable info. I'm ready to FAST TRACK. Funds are limited! Currently involved in a 16-week video coaching program. HOWEVER, this isn't gettin' it for me. I'm stuck creating my WP blog. I'm a quick study & hard work NEVER scares me.

      Therefore, would either one OR both of you be willing to PM me w/further info, IF you can find the time? I SURELY will appreciate it!!!!!!

      Lex Redbone
      USMC Vet
      Signature

      LEX REDBONE
      USMC WARRIOR

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4861620].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lex Redbone
      James,

      I'd like to contact Jarrett S., however he doesn't know me. Therefore, should I just keep an eye out for coaching offers "posted" by him? (If & when they might show up?)

      Lex
      Signature

      LEX REDBONE
      USMC WARRIOR

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4861670].message }}

Trending Topics