Document Sharing Websites Rock! - Top 10 Sites

75 replies
Document sharing sites are a great way To get traffic.

If you want to utilise these sites you can create high quality articles or your free ebooks you have at the moment and post them toIf these document sharing sites, you can use PLR or your best articles and convert them to pdf documents and just upload them. It litterally takes a few minutes of you time.

The first site is Docstoc which is basically a document sharing website then you can begin to get traffic almost immediately .

All you really have to do is create your free account, then create a very high quality free report and upload this to the website. You can even give people rights to pass on your ebook, so it spreads virally. You can even put in affiliate links directly into your content as well.

Once your document is uploaded you will be indexed quickly into google an this will help with search engine rankings. Another similar popular site we use is Scribd this basically works the same as docstoc where you can upload content and add it to specific categories.

The really cool thing about these sites is that they accept virtually any type of content, such as articles, reports, letters, tutorials and anything your heart desires. If you wanna become more successful with these sites, be sure to include ecover images to help attract people, to download your stuff.

Also make sure you put affiliate links into your content in numerous places. Especially towards the start of the report but click your links in your text to make sure they Work before uploading your files to theses sites.

You can actually increase the number of downloads by using an e-cover graphic. This will compel more people to download your file. If you can’t create an ebook graphic, just get someone on fiverr to create one for you, for $5.

This is basically a very easy free way to get more targeted traffic to your website.

You can actually make money by doing this too. You can actually earn money by uploading content. Yes :-

Sites like "tradebit dot com" will pay you a percentage of all sales made , it allows you to apply everything from short reports to content that include your website and name to pay for every download, giving some extremely high quality traffic. These sites work great.

To make sure you content is viewable on all operating systems, make sure you create content as PDF format. This will ensure that Mac users can reach your files and content as well. You will also find it easier to be accepted content distribution networks.

Here is a list of the Top 8 sites to be submitting your PDF files.

www lssuu com
www smashwords com
www gazhoo com
www yuyu com
www Calameo com
www esnips com
www youpublish com
www e-library net


You can even save time by publishing private label content but remember to make sure to brand it under your own name and website URL.

We make money by a loading these documents and sending traffic to our squeeze page to build our lists up, and also put in affiliate links to other products and services online. This works great, so make sure you test and try this method.
#document #rock #sharing #sites #top #websites
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4511782].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Yes indeed ... I've also found this very beneficial.

      Even just the backlinks are not bad at all (and kind of show up article directory backlinks for what they are!).
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4511795].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RoniShwartz
      Once again: The question which I keep asking myself, as well as fellow forum-members, is : How do I rank well within those document-sharing-websites ?
      In other words: When somebody visits Scribd, or Docstoc and look for something, how do I make sure MY document will be at the top of the his results-list ?

      Have a nice weekend

      Roni
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4642007].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RoniShwartz
      Another three significant document-sharing-websites you MUST include in your list:

      1. http://issuu com

      2. http://en.calameo com

      3. www slideshare net (mostly for presentations, but also for PDFs and their likes)

      Have a nice weekend
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4642106].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JasonParker
    Cool ideas...

    How much traffic do you get?

    What % of that traffic opts into your list?

    And/or what kind of results are you getting daily and how much effort plus time are you putting in daily?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4511806].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author B.Smit
    Thanks very much to all the contributors. I haven't updated my own list of free ebook distribution sites in about a year, so it's a most valuable resource.

    Two extras:

    4shared.com - free file sharing and storage : has a search function

    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire : no search, but files get indexed by Google
    Signature

    “... at the root of human nature is the need for free creative work under one's own control.” ~ Noam Chomsky

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4511986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lulu Chil
    I have had lots of views to my PDFs, but not much luck with getting them to visit my site. Am now thinking that my call of action, must not be good.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4512613].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jermaine Tabor
    Im going to try this later on today. Great post!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4513011].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    I am outsourcing alot of this too. I forgot to mention that!!!

    Did a quick video for my outsourcee and showed him how to do this....and it works very well, and can leverage your posting work doing this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4515332].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RoniShwartz
    Dear Celente,

    Thank you for the helpful post, although there are a few points which I would like to raise:

    1. Affiliate links (or any other links) do not work on Scribd, Docstoc, Issuu and their likes, unless you actually download the document from their website (you must be a registered member to do so, and it is a headache too, so you must think how to give your viewr a reason to take the bother of downloading the documet).

    2. yudu.com NOT yuyu.com

    3. Scribd is, by far, the leading document-sharing-website on earth, with sixty million unique visitors a month... It is like the EzineArticles of documents-sharing

    4. One of the questions which I keep asking myself, as well as fellow forum-members, is how do I rank well within those document-sharing-websites ??? When somebody visits Scribd, or Docstoc and look for something, how do I make sure MY document will be at the top of the results ?

    Have a nice weekend

    Roni
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4641978].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anwar001
      That means submitting to doc sharing sites is not much helpful in terms of getting backlinks or for SEO. It is mainly to get targeted traffic I guess.

      What about backlinks in description? Do the doc sharing sites allow that?

      Originally Posted by RoniShwartz View Post

      Dear Celente,

      Thank you for the helpful post, although there are a few points which I would like to raise:

      1. Affiliate links (or any other links) do not work on Scribd, Docstoc, Issuu and their likes, unless you actually download the document from their website (you must be a registered member to do so, and it is a headache too, so you must think how to give your viewr a reason to take the bother of downloading the documet).

      2. yudu.com NOT yuyu.com

      3. Scribd is, by far, the leading document-sharing-website on earth, with sixty million unique visitors a month... It is like the EzineArticles of documents-sharing

      4. One of the questions which I keep asking myself, as well as fellow forum-members, is how do I rank well within those document-sharing-websites ??? When somebody visits Scribd, or Docstoc and look for something, how do I make sure MY document will be at the top of the results ?

      Have a nice weekend

      Roni
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4717033].message }}
    • Well said matey, thats the reason why some of my articles that had 600 views in a few days did not translate into any sales
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5418096].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author colinaudie
        All the pdf share sites are great to use to share your pdf documents, not only are you adding content but you will get traffic and if you check the stats on compete.com some of the sites are getting up to 3 million unique visitors per month.This is becoming very popular now there is software available that automates this whole process if you interested contact me.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5418154].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tpw
    Thanks folks. I have been looking for an up-to-date list.
    Signature
    Bill Platt, Oklahoma USA, PlattPublishing.com
    Publish Coloring Books for Profit (WSOTD 7-30-2015)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4641990].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author H.Miller
    Yes document sharing sites are great. They really can drive quite a bit of traffic to your sites. Thanks for sharing the list. There were a few I had never heard of that I will start using immediately.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4642032].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gdetonator
    Originally Posted by celente View Post

    Document sharing sites are a great way To get traffic.

    If you want to utilise these sites you can create high quality articles or your free ebooks you have at the moment and post them toIf these document sharing sites, you can use PLR or your best articles and convert them to pdf documents and just upload them. It litterally takes a few minutes of you time.

    The first site is Docstoc which is basically a document sharing website then you can begin to get traffic almost immediately .

    All you really have to do is create your free account, then create a very high quality free report and upload this to the website. You can even give people rights to pass on your ebook, so it spreads virally. You can even put in affiliate links directly into your content as well.

    Once your document is uploaded you will be indexed quickly into google an this will help with search engine rankings. Another similar popular site we use is Scribd this basically works the same as docstoc where you can upload content and add it to specific categories.

    The really cool thing about these sites is that they accept virtually any type of content, such as articles, reports, letters, tutorials and anything your heart desires. If you wanna become more successful with these sites, be sure to include ecover images to help attract people, to download your stuff.

    Also make sure you put affiliate links into your content in numerous places. Especially towards the start of the report but click your links in your text to make sure they Work before uploading your files to theses sites.

    You can actually increase the number of downloads by using an e-cover graphic. This will compel more people to download your file. If you can't create an ebook graphic, just get someone on fiverr to create one for you, for $5.

    This is basically a very easy free way to get more targeted traffic to your website.

    You can actually make money by doing this too. You can actually earn money by uploading content. Yes :-

    Sites like "tradebit dot com" will pay you a percentage of all sales made , it allows you to apply everything from short reports to content that include your website and name to pay for every download, giving some extremely high quality traffic. These sites work great.

    To make sure you content is viewable on all operating systems, make sure you create content as PDF format. This will ensure that Mac users can reach your files and content as well. You will also find it easier to be accepted content distribution networks.

    Here is a list of the Top 8 sites to be submitting your PDF files.

    www lssuu com
    www smashwords com
    www gazhoo com
    www yuyu com
    www Calameo com
    www esnips com
    www youpublish com
    www e-library net


    You can even save time by publishing private label content but remember to make sure to brand it under your own name and website URL.

    We make money by a loading these documents and sending traffic to our squeeze page to build our lists up, and also put in affiliate links to other products and services online. This works great, so make sure you test and try this method.
    I'm going to be trying this over the weekend with some tweaks and I will be sharing the results possibly on Monday or Wednesday.

    Till then...
    Signature
    The Next BIG Thing is Already Here!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4642153].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aviator Joe
    thanks for the links!
    Signature
    Are You Serious About Affiliate Marketing?

    If You Are SICK of Being Stuck in the Affiliate Rat Race, CLICK HERE
    By Professional Marketers. For Professional Marketers.
    Got this product All I can say is WOW
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4642156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gforces
    So, correct me if I am wrong, but you have to submit to these sites manually right? I am not afraid of the work involved, just wondering. I have heard good things about document sharing sites though so thanks for sharing these services.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4643023].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Evelyn B.
    Thanks, Celente, and everyone else for these great tips on document sharing sites. I've used scribd for great traffic, but I will definitely try these other sites. I've also not ever added affiliate links before, but I will try that as well.

    Good stuff.
    Signature

    Contact me for Above Average SEO web content creation services.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4643897].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZerosToHero
      So which is it? Does SCRIBD accept links or not? In this thread I've heard they do and I've heard they don't. It seems like when I go to their site some of the links are clickable and some aren't. So maybe they did at one time and no longer do now?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4644785].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author RoniShwartz
        Originally Posted by JamesAggie View Post

        So which is it? Does SCRIBD accept links or not? In this thread I've heard they do and I've heard they don't. It seems like when I go to their site some of the links are clickable and some aren't. So maybe they did at one time and no longer do now?
        VERY IMPORTANT: Links do not work on Scribd, Docstoc, Issuu and their likes, when you read the document directly on their website (in Scribd and Issuu, links are clickable if you use Google Chrome and Firefox, but do not work if you use explorer - In Docstoc, on the other hand, they are simply null and void).

        Your readers will have to download the document from Scribd / Docstoc, etc... in order to be able to click on the links within your document (and he/she has to be a registered member of Scribd / Docstoc, etc... in order to be able to download - Otherwise they can only view docs while on site, which is not so beneficial to you, to say the least...)

        Bottom line: Your document MUST be structured in a way that gives the viewer a strong reason/incentive to take the bother and download it, or else you will not benefit that much from being on Scribd, Issuu, Docstoc and whatever, other than self exposure and the possibility that viewers will click the link in your user-profile...

        Cheers, Roni
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4649110].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ZerosToHero
          Thanks for the clear explanation. Obviously it's working for you even if they have to download the document so I am going to give it a shot too. I just assumed most people read them online but I am sure the people you really want are the people that are going to download it. Thanks

          Originally Posted by RoniShwartz View Post

          VERY IMPORTANT: Links do not work on Scribd, Docstoc, Issuu and their likes, when you read the document directly on their website (in Scribd and Issuu, links are clickable if you use Google Chrome and Firefox, but do not work if you use explorer - In Docstoc, on the other hand, they are simply null and void).

          Your readers will have to download the document from Scribd / Docstoc, etc... in order to be able to click on the links within your document (and he/she has to be a registered member of Scribd / Docstoc, etc... in order to be able to download - Otherwise they can only view docs while on site, which is not so beneficial to you, to say the least...)

          Bottom line: Your document MUST be structured in a way that gives the viewer a strong reason/incentive to take the bother and download it, or else you will not benefit that much from being on Scribd, Issuu, Docstoc and whatever, other than self exposure and the possibility that viewers will click the link in your user-profile...

          Cheers, Roni
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4653549].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author RoniShwartz
            As I mentioned, there are quite a few cases whereby viewers can click on your links, directly from the document-sharing-sites (excluding DocStoc, which is 100% blocked, unless you download).

            Nonetheless, I do believe that you should try, as much as possible, to give your reader a reason to download, and I also agree with you that document-sharing-sites should form a significant part of your traffic building efforts
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4654824].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author grandstar
    Thanks for this post. I already knew some of these but you added some more.

    I use scribd and can attest that it does have loads of visitors

    About SEO, it takes some time for google to give you some love!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4644899].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MickoP
    Great post, thank you.

    I personally use scribd and dockstoc. And i get some traffic from them.

    However, always manually post to them. And you can find a lot of online PDF convertors that works fine.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4656919].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ajbarnes777
      Thanks for reminding about document sharing sites. I get so caught up with article directories, blogs, and syndication networks, I keep forgetting about the many other ways to repurpose content.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4657174].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tevis Verrett
        Originally Posted by ajbarnes777 View Post

        Thanks for reminding about document sharing sites. I get so caught up with article directories, blogs, and syndication networks, I keep forgetting about the many other ways to repurpose content.
        Good Lord my brother, my sentiments EXACTLY. The noise of all the IM channels available to us is deafening!

        Thanks to the OP an all my warrior brothers and sisters. Going to take a re-look at this!
        Signature

        Tevis Verrett, Boss of Triumvirate Capital Group
        Always Looking for New Affiliate & JV Partners:
        Ever wanted to make money selling money? We teach Financial Literacy. . . for the rest of us!

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6427356].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WholesalerJoe
    Really cool concept we did sign up for several today thanks for the idea. The idea was fresh and neat!
    Signature
    We Wholesale Jewelry Clothes and Many Other Closeouts NEW DAILY DEALS!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4657192].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DominiquePrentiss
    Document sharing sites are one of my favorite sources of getting targeted traffic.

    I bought a WSO on this method last year I believe...and the traffic I've generated has not dried up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4657547].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wordwizard
      Thanks for the great resource lists. I've use doc sharing sites a bit and have been
      meaning to do more of it. So I will.

      In the meantime, I have found that some (docstoc in particular) rank REALLY well on
      Google (or used to, before the Panda thing anyway).

      And a way to help a bit with the non-clickable links - definitely avoid anchor links and
      instead use very easy-tl-remember redirect links ;-)


      Originally Posted by fluffythewondercat View Post

      And if you don't want to do all this work yourself: There's a Fiverr for that.

      This is one of the first gigs we ever reviewed on Best of Fiverr:

      trafficmonsters: I will transform your article to powerpoint and PDF and submit it for backlinks for $5 on fiverr.com

      It's about time I hired him again.

      fLufF
      --
      Wow. Thanks so much for the resource! I'm going to go right over to Fiverr and
      buy a few of those gigs to get in line!

      Elisabeth
      Signature

      FREE Report: 5 Ways To Grow Your Affiliate Income

      Let Me Help You Sell: Sales Letters, Email Series, Pre-Sell Reports... PM me & we'll talk!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4658079].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mike116
        I've done article marketing before, but never really tried doc sharing sites until now. So I went ahead and did one campaign where I submitted documents to DocStoc, Issuu, Yudu, calameo and esnips. It's been a couple of weeks now and I'm not on the 1st 30 pages of google for any of them. In addition, after I did the docs, I wrote some articles and submitted them to ezine and pointed them at a couple of the docs that I thought were stronger. That increased my views on some of them, but no help in google ranking (nor sales either for that matter-was promoting an affiliate product).

        So, I don't know what the heck I'm doing wrong....not sure if my article on the doc site stinks, or if my call to action stinks, or both. I've received more views on my docstoc stuff than the others, but without having an ability to click on a link, I'm obviously not doing that great of a job of compelling folks to download my doc and click. I do have a domain link in there (not anchor text) that I think is easy to rembember, but still not working very well, apparently.

        I could really use some help. Thanks.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4730674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MattVit
    Thanks for sharing, this looks great! At first I thought you were talking about Google Docs..!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4659000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dtang4
    I've been using slideshare a while for one of my ecommerce sites not because of the SEO benefits.

    However, since then, slideshare has become one of my top referrals (both in terms of traffic and sales). A lot of my slideshare presentations are ranked higher for target keywords than my own site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4730720].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Staktdex
      Originally Posted by dtang4 View Post

      I've been using slideshare a while for one of my ecommerce sites not because of the SEO benefits.

      However, since then, slideshare has become one of my top referrals (both in terms of traffic and sales). A lot of my slideshare presentations are ranked higher for target keywords than my own site.
      Good Share, thanks I'll try that.
      Signature

      Aspiring Marketer.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4730736].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author anwar001
        Originally Posted by Staktdex View Post

        Good Share, thanks I'll try that.
        Me too, after reading the post of dtang.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4748235].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Lenney
    I've been doing these for a while too, I'll usually outsource this bit now and Find the entire upload process can be done in 30-60 minutes with proper tagging and description on each site - good stuff!
    Signature

    Too lazy to write something clever here, so check out my marketing blog and learn from a REAL Super Affiliate at JeffLenney.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4730733].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Barboza
    Question: Do you create a new account on these sites per niche, or just use one account for all your niche sites?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4790170].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BabyJ
    I found all my copyrighted ebooks placed there! I am hopping mad!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5002826].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CatherineMay
      I decided today to get a handle on document sharing because I see it mentioned so much, but after reading this thread, I confess to being a bit confused.

      So, some sites let you put in links, and other don't? But, in either case, you need to have a compelling profile, because that's where your greatest opportunity is for drawing traffic is, is that right? Meaning, you can put links in
      your profile....?

      Also, what about length? Is a good 600-word article long enough? Are citations in the article required?


      Catherine
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5014259].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kashem
    Here is list of document sharing sites
    WeBuildLink.com - Document Sharing Sites List
    Signature
    Niche Masterly - Get Revenue Generating Keywords For Your Niche Site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025252].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mesha
      Great Resource List, Ben K. Thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5368683].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Terry Hatfield
    Nice list Celente.

    If I had to vote for the top 3 sites with the most ranking power I would choose:

    1. Scribd - by far the one that I have seen rank the best
    2. Slideshare - I have seen this one rank a lot also
    3. Docstoc - Seems to also rank nicely

    I would focus on those 3 and only do the others if you have the time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025509].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BabyJ
    I guess nobody cares, but beware -- your competition or even a disgruntled customer can put you out in a heartbeat should you be selling your own material.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5045115].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author whoispreston
      I see a lot of people here worried about links not being clickable til after download.

      Look, if you are creating high quality content that people want to consume, you will not have an issue with people creating an account to download your stuff.

      Also, a suggestion is to mask your links with something like easytoremember.com

      That way people can just type it into google real quick without having to download.

      I find myself on Google Chrome all the time highlighting domain names and right clicking then selecting "go to"

      Hope this helps with conversions
      Signature
      "Highest Paying CPA Offer on the Internet." No screening process and instant approval. Watch short clip by Clicking Here
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5127143].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tim_Nguyen
    Hi everyone,

    does anyone know a software that could automate the upload to those document sharing websites ? i want to have something faster and more automatic than fireuploader plugin for firefox....

    Tim
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5189545].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MonthofMay
      Paul Ponna just came out with a product that automates this process... It's called Commission autopilot
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5361321].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jdelosreyes
        Originally Posted by meihualam View Post

        Paul Ponna just came out with a product that automates this process... It's called Commission autopilot
        Any idea how many doc sharing sites that is included with the software?

        Can you point me to the sales thread? Im having difficulty finding it. Thanks.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5362831].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mesha
          Originally Posted by jdelosreyes View Post

          Can you point me to the sales thread? Im having difficulty finding it. Thanks.
          PM me and I'll send it to you.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5368607].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author faizuks
      Originally Posted by Tim_Nguyen View Post

      Hi everyone,

      does anyone know a software that could automate the upload to those document sharing websites ? i want to have something faster and more automatic than fireuploader plugin for firefox....

      Tim
      Hi,

      I have heard about the software will do this work for you.. Its called commission autopilot by paul ponna... Actually i was looking for the review of this software..
      It has launched just a week ago..

      I haven't bought yet.. interested to see honest review here..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5363640].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mesha
        Originally Posted by faizuks View Post

        Hi,

        I have heard about the software will do this work for you.. Its called commission autopilot by paul ponna... Actually i was looking for the review of this software..
        It has launched just a week ago..

        I haven't bought yet.. interested to see honest review here..
        Almost bought the program this morning, but decided not to after I read the the Warrior Forum thread on Paul Ponna. Sorry, not able to post the link, but it's easy enough to find... I found it Just search "Paul Ponna" and it will bring up a thread on him and Commission Autopilot is discussed there.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5368586].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chrislangley
    Nice tips, document sharing websites just like video sharing sites are in their infancy, and great to jump on the bandwagon now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5190235].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryuchi
    Document sharing sites is gold! I do love adding new content into my accounts. Thank you for sharing your top 10 list, I will make use 2-3 more sharing sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5190673].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rojkoserghei
    Good job!!!nice list ...thank you for sharing...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5190807].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hadtic
      Automated software is possible with DMR or docmarketingrobot.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7079853].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author akhidr
    Thank you all for sharing these great resources.
    Signature
    Would you like to have 10s of High PR backlinks to be in your pocket, to get any KW ranked with minimal efforts,
    Click on the link below to learn how to Create your Own Private Blog Network System
    PBNS Video Series!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5190924].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Justzoe
    Thank you for such a great post. It will really help me and a host of others in our IM work.

    Thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5363446].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Slideshare is a good site too. If you upload a PDF, your links will be clickable. If you upload a powerpoint document, the links aren't clickable, and it's like a Youtube deal where you hope that someone types your URL in their browser.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5368881].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author carrot
    This has worked for a long time, was one of the reasons i learned to write bots years ago.
    High profile software that does this is not a great sign though, kills things eventually.
    Only last year i could still see great results with automated comments and profile links.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5418276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rosesmark
    All these websites are really wonderful but few websites are not working properly
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6425664].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author madhushan
    Hi Celente,
    Thanks for that extremely valuable post. I am starting to build my list as well... and have been searching some free ways to build my list... This method rocks.... I am gonna try this out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6427470].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6519494].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gpwilson
    Nice contribution. Thanks for sharing this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7079951].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisHer
    Just came across this post. Are you still able to do this- affiliate links embedded in article content. Looks too good to last.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7080025].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jborjaperez
    I've used docstoc in the past and got a few visitors. Nothing crazy though.

    Perhaps I'll retry and get an ecover graphic from fiverr.

    Thanks for the post!
    Signature

    In my signature.. It's not a secret method.. It's a lifestyle.. It's Day 1, Follow Me From The Bottom UP!

    I Write Articles Too! PM ME!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7080026].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kstavert
    thanks for this info... I'd never heard of
    document sharing sites before...

    will give this a try... much appreciated
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7080974].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author New
      Thanks very much for the info, another avenue to venture.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7081034].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Xenofongr
    thanks !!!!!!!!!
    Signature
    Cyber Advertisement Team - I Love My Job
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9383990].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smaddoxjr
    I just had a light bulb go off . Thank you for the great thread. Will look into more. I'm still researching. My head actually hurts from all the knowledge I have been accumulating on this forum. You are truly warriors, You guys rock!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9384004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theresamitch713
    Have you tried Google Documents?
    http://docs.google.com/

    Here's a tour of the features.
    http://www.google.com/google-d-s/tour1.h...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9814756].message }}

Trending Topics