1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned
1. having or showing a disposition to avoid exertion; slothful
1. IGNORANT NEWBIES: People who are being exposed to Internet Marketing for the first time and have no idea how to do basic things like: Buy a Domain Name, Build a Web Site, Drive Traffic or Write Sales Copy. There's nothing wrong with being ignorant. Everyone has to start from the beginning. The cure for ignorance is easy: True Education.
2. INDOLENT NEWBIES: People who think all they have to do is keep buying ebooks and courses and attending seminars thinking somehow, someday, they'll be rich like the Gurus. There is no excuse for being indolent. These are people who have been around the IM world for quite a while but have yet to make any significant money. Indolent Newbies are often guilty taking up valuable forum space and reading time by whining and complaining and should stop doing both.
More often than not, Ignorant Newbies eventually do one of two things:
2. Turn into Indolent Newbies.
In VERY RARE instances, a Newbie turns into a Serious Student of Internet Marketing (making money along the way) who then becomes a Rich Internet Entrepreneur who then becomes a Wealthy Internet Business Owner.
A Serious Student of Internet Marketing is not afraid to:
• Spend money on their education.
• Spend money on trial and error while "learning the ropes."
• Spend time LEARNING and WORKING.
A Serious Student realizes that the Internet is indeed a way to Get Rich Quick but also realizes that "QUICK" doesn't mean "Overnight With Zero Effort."
"Quick" might mean months or even a few years. But Internet Marketing is definitely a way almost any determined and resourceful person can earn more money than with almost any "job" out there.
Just my opinion. I could be wrong. I frequently am.
By the way, like I said earlier, there is no shame in being Ignorant. We are ALL ignorant of SOMETHING. That is why even though I make a very comfortable living online, I will ALWAYS consider myself to be a Serious Student of Internet Marketing.
P.S. If you are reading this, I hope you either:
A. Know you have "The Right Stuff" because you are already on the VERY RARE path, OR YOU...
B. Just got motivated to stop being Ignorant or Indolent and get yourself ON that path.
Best wishes to your success. May you make many millions!