That's exactly why the WSO section is so crowded. Everybody wants to follow the crowd, go after the tried, the tested and the rehashed. Nobody wants to pave their own path. Take their own risks. Make their own mistakes.
A large number of aspiring Internet marketers are fine spending weeks or even months doing nothing but searching for that magic pill. But that's getting them nowhere. That's what makes them a part of the 99% ... instead of the successful 1%
If you really, really care about finding success online and reaching your financial goals - you have to stop being at the bottom of the pyramid where it's just plain difficult. And dare to go beyond in order to reach the top.
So who's at the top?
- The product owner is at the top while his affiliates are at the bottom.
- The webmaster with 150 successful niche sites is at the top while his article writers are at the bottom.
- The Internet marketer with a healthy email list of 45,000 subscribers/prospects is at the top while other online marketers who are not building a list are at the bottom.
- The blogger who worked hard to build a brand for himself and a cult following is at the top while other bloggers who die to guest blog for him are at the bottom.
- I could go on and on and on ...
So what does it take to get to the top?
That one decision to stop being at the bottom and aiming high - real high.