What are the problems with current spinning methods? (doesn't mean everyone is doing this)
- We are mostly spinning words so finally all the variations may end up in almost same number of words
- We use same structre and layout so final version of all the articles from the seed would looks similar.
- Article creation date seems to be almost the same with some seconds difference, many of the articles directories and web 2.0 have a posting date.
- Same number of paragraphs, same layout, same structure , what a big footprint..
- Anchor text placed in same location , say end of first paragraph
- Same author name/ Pen name used
- Number of boldings, images, h2 tags, tables remains same
Update: Many were showing concerns about my first line, so I modified the wording a bit ..