If any Warrior manages to recreate Hermione's time turner they'd be an overnight millionaire...but in the absence of one of those nifty devices this is one of the methods that I like to use to churn out huge amounts of content to feed my traffic streams.
Although this is NOT meant to be an exhaustive traffic generating system, it is designed to potentially leverage one bit of content to maximise its traffic generating potential.
So here goes....
1) Write down 10/15 questions or areas you want your content to cover. It might be 10/15 steps in a process or a wide topic. Below each question type up each answer in as much detail as you can.
2) Create a Powerpoint or Keynote. One Slide for each question and one slide for a very summarized answer (Think one or two bullet points at the most)
3) Record a video of you running through the Questions and answers expanding on the answers on the Powerpoint, giving extra detail etc. Between each question leave a short pause. (Do not read from the document you created in Step 1)
4) Split the Video and Audio so you now have an audio file and send the audio to be transcribed (Find someone on Fiverr)
Now the fun begins
5) Take your initial video (Created in Step 3) and your transcript (Step 4) and post on your blog.
6) Share that post on your twitter account, facebook page, stumbleupon, reddit and digg.
7) Grab the powerpoints/keynotes and share them on document sharing sites such as docstoc.com
8) Take the links to the docstoc files and share on twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, reddit and digg (One or two days after step 6)
9) Split the video into two or three sections (Made up of 5 questions) and post on youtube.com, dailymotion.com etc etc.
10) Take those links to the videos and post them on twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, reddit and digg. (One or two days after step 8)
11) Take the document created in step 1 and post it on Scribd.com etc
12) Take the links to that document and post them on twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, reddit and digg (One or two days after step 10)
13) Take audio file created in step 4 and post it to podcasting sites.
14) Take the links to those podcasts and post them on twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, reddit and digg (One or two days after step 12)
As I said its not an exhaustive system, but it leverages various methods of traffic generation to build up a cumulative effect.
Hope this makes some sort of sense,