Alternative To Trial And Error?

5 replies
Hi warrior,
it is obvious that trail and error is slow and very expensive way of learning things most especially in internet marketing. So what are the other ways round to trial and error? Thanks in advance.
#alternative #error #trial
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    There's no guarantee that you will make money using any method, whether the sales page says so or not, so everything is trial and error. One person might profit from a business plan while another might bomb at it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7574706].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author spruchni
      Originally Posted by sbucciarel View Post

      There's no guarantee that you will make money using any method, whether the sales page says so or not, so everything is trial and error. One person might profit from a business plan while another might bomb at it.

      Exactly. Nothing is guaranteed. You could perform more research or keep tweaking to find out what works. Eventually, you will find what works best for you and what doesn't.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7574776].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RogueOne
    Originally Posted by kayode10 View Post

    So what are the other ways round to trial and error?
    Get a job.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7574846].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Subseven
    Hiring a coach. But, once you start doing things on your own, there will still be trial and error. Actually, there will always be, and it's not bad. You learn from it. I actually think most people that are succesful here learned by making mistakes and learning from them.
    Signature

    No marketing, just good free music to stimulate you while working: http://chillhop.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7574867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author evilsaigon
    Originally Posted by kayode10 View Post

    Hi warrior,
    it is obvious that trail and error is slow and very expensive way of learning things most especially in internet marketing. So what are the other ways round to trial and error? Thanks in advance.
    Use free methods for trial and error. Use paid methods to expand on them if it works. What you have to lose is time, but will definitely gain more experience.

    If you have a bit of budget at hand, outsource from sites like Fiverr and ODesk where you get pretty professional stuff cheaply. You would prefer someone to do something more technical like designing great graphics than do it yourself if possible. This effectively increases your chances of success at low risk.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7574895].message }}

Trending Topics