Why Are Many Internet Marketers Moving From Aweber To Getresponse Autoresponders

by ejullya 46 replies
Hey Warrious,

Lately I have noticed that quite a number IMers are changing their autoresponders from Aweber to Getresponse. Even today I got an email from one marketer announcing their change.

Has anyone noticed this trend as well? I am not sure what I am missing as I am pretty happy with Aweber.

Can anyone tell me why this sudden exodus? Can anyone with experience using both autoresponders shed some light on this issue?

Thanks
#main internet marketing discussion forum #autoresponders #aweber #getresponse #internet #marketers #moving
  • Profile picture of the author mogulmap
    I have heard the same, many were saying that Aweber has become unreliable in some instances. I have both Aweber and Getresponse but still use Aweber for my main autoresponder and haven't had problem.
    Signature
    Rus Sells says...
    Your signature is all that matters!
    and
    Cat's = PROFIT"S
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7863674].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ejullya
      Originally Posted by mogulmap View Post

      I have heard the same, many were saying that Aweber has become unreliable in some instances. I have both Aweber and Getresponse but still use Aweber for my main autoresponder and haven't had problem.
      I wonder what are "the instances which are making Aweber unreliable". I only have a small list so I am not sure if the negative aspects with respect to Aweber (if there are any) would be affecting me.

      As my list is growing now, I'd hate to lose many of them if I ever have to move to Getresponse in the future.

      I don't know about Getresponse but if you move a list from another autoresponder to Aweber they have to re-optin (confirm anyway) and this usually causes about 30% loss of subscribers (please note that this is what I heard from one very respected marketer, not based on my own experience. Actually, now that I think about it I have not heard from that marketer since he moved to Aweber and never even received a confirmation from Aweber....hmmmm)

      So when moving to Getresponse would your list have to re-optin?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7863713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author craig crawford
    Hey!

    Nice to see you

    We use both... Get response mainly for our newer campaigns.. aweber just cause we didnt want to import the list.

    GR had some bad blacklisting moments at one point, but all sorted now (I hope) lol

    Craig
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7863679].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freotech
    I was using Getresponse initially but i actually moved to Aweber. I have been with them last 5 years and i have not had any issue with them in terms of email delivery.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7863764].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salegurus
    If i had a crystal ball i would have answered but alas i don't have a clue, and all you are getting are guesses at best...
    Signature
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

    ― George Carlin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7863829].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marketwar
    Its all about the comfort level.Each have their own pros and cons.
    Signature

    Want To Earn free Bitcoins checkout https://payhip.com/b/UQsI

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7863976].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stuart Walker
    A lot of people have been noticing that Aweber is delayed at sending out their broadcasts recently which is disastrous when you're doing a big launch or promo. Lot of people on the WSO JV groups on FB have been looking for alternatives.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7864028].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ejullya
    Hey Rocking,

    Now that you mentioned it... I noticed that too with my broadcasts. As I said I did not pay much attention to it as my list is small, but I can definitely see it as a big issue when you have a big promo to a large list. With so much competition going on that can cost you money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7864155].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Matt Kendo
      It doesn't seem like anyone notices much of any problem with Aweber, I would like to hear any other problems other than one isolated broadcast issue, as I have just started using Aweber.

      Thanks All!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7864230].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joaquin112
    I have both. GetResponse is cheaper, so I use it for lower-quality lists. It also helps to have two auto-responders in case something happens to one of my accounts.
    Signature

    Let me get leads for your business for you. Click here to learn more.. I build huge e-mail lists at an affordable price.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7864237].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
    GR has become more I.M friendly, so that is my guess. Show IMer's some love, and they will share it back
    Signature
    I live for myself and answer to nobody!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7864351].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author glennshep
    Hi Dita,

    I can't say that I've noticed the change myself, but I shall keep my eyes open now out of curiosity!

    Personally I use GR and just based my decision on comparing the pros and cons of that and Aweber. I couldn't see much difference in the two but GR just edged ahead for me. One thing I do remember reading was that a number of marketers had complained of having a few IM-related issues with Aweber at the time. Also, if I'm not mistaken, isn't the owner of GetResponse a Warrior? Hopefully that may make the service more 'on side' for us.

    So far I've been happy with GetResponse but once I get enough money coming in I'd like to try Aweber so as to gain a personal insight into the service and compare the two, especially is it's usually the number one go-to AR for most people

    P.S. Hi Craig - I knew I'd stumble across you here somewhere eventually! :-p
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7864470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bruce NewMedia
    Get Response has been very good for me. I can't speak to whether Aweber is as good or not, but the features and deliverability in GR have been outstanding....and the customer service. Especially compared to where I used to be (Imnica -ugh!)
    _____
    Bruce
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7864885].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yakim1
    The delay in broadcast from Aweber is not the only problem. I have software that works with all autoresponders. When an Aweber form is filled out, it could take up to 30 minutes before the confirm email hits the inbox.

    So when a visitor signs up to a squeeze page and later goes to their inbox to look for the free report and see nothing in their inbox. Gives up and does not check their inbox until the next day and there is the confirm email.

    Do you think that new potential subscriber is still excited about getting the report that they are going to confirm?

    I've also seen getresponse come in slow to the inbox but not as slow as Aweber.

    Best regards,
    Steve Yakim
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7864917].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ejullya
      Originally Posted by yakim1 View Post

      The delay in broadcast from Aweber is not the only problem. I have software that works with all autoresponders. When an Aweber form is filled out, it could take up to 30 minutes before the confirm email hits the inbox.

      So when a visitor signs up to a squeeze page and later goes to their inbox to look for the free report and see nothing in their inbox. Gives up and does not check their inbox until the next day and there is the confirm email.

      Do you think that new potential subscriber is still excited about getting the report that they are going to confirm?

      I've also seen getresponse come in slow to the inbox but not as slow as Aweber.

      Best regards,
      Steve Yakim
      Actually, you are absolutely right. In the last few months I had to wait for quite some times several times before the confirm email came in. I know it was Aweber because of the typical message to confirm.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7865197].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JHandy
    I have used both and can't really tell the difference. The only thing I've noticed is that I had to pay an international fee plus the cost of the monthly service. To be totally honest and I hadn't really watched my stats like I should have and therefore I don't know if Aweber is actually better than GetResponse from that standpoint. But, I have been watching my stats in Aweber over the last few weeks and it's been kinda strange now that you mentioned it and I was wondering what was going on.

    When I check my follow up stats, my open and click through rates were decent, not stellar, but decent. But when I checked my broadcast open and click rates, there has only been 1 person consistently opening and clicking. That's really strange. Granted now, my list is not huge, but there should be more opens and clicks than that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7864976].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    Get Response seem to be working hard at positioning themselves as THE solution for Internet Marketers. They have been sponsoring a lot of the bigger IM events lately and really trying to get their name out there. They have also recently done some integration/deal with the JVZoo platform, another sign they are trying hard at claiming a large slice of the IM market.

    Aweber on the other hand don't seem to listen to much of the suggestions or feedback their members give them. They're not very proactive in developing things to suit the needs of their members. I can't remember the last time Aweber introduced a new feature.

    I think this also has to do with the deliverability issues that Aweber has had over the past few years. It's no secret they have had issues. I've experienced those issues myself with emails being sent out days after you originally hit the send button -- not a great way to run a business.

    But Aweber's deliverability issues also would have a lot to do with the fact they have been the go to autoresponder for Internet Marketers for the last few years. It's no secret that a lot of marketers abuse their rights to have a list and will promote a lot of junk products and links, resulting in higher spam complaints for Aweber and the deliverability issues that come with that as mail servers start blacklisting your emails.

    From what I have seen Aweber seem to be slowly trying to distance themselves from the IM market. Just a hunch of mine and a feeling I have. They've had claim over the market for the past few years and maybe they have realized that the downside of serving the IM market far outweighs any upside.

    What most people fail to realize is that if all of the IM market shifts from using Aweber to using Get Response instead, all of a sudden Get Response will start getting all those nuisance list builders who send out the junk emails and their deliverability rates will start to suffer over time as well. It might all be sunshine and lollipops at the moment but as more and more people use them, it may not always be the case.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7865223].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author natf
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      From what I have seen Aweber seem to be slowly trying to distance themselves from the IM market. Just a hunch of mine and a feeling I have. They've had claim over the market for the past few years and maybe they have realized that the downside of serving the IM market far outweighs any upside.
      This is my impression too. They seem to be getting touchier about even very small numbers of spam complaints and generally seem to be going after "non-IM" customers.

      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      What most people fail to realize is that if all of the IM market shifts from using Aweber to using Get Response instead, all of a sudden Get Response will start getting all those nuisance list builders who send out the junk emails and their deliverability rates will start to suffer over time as well. It might all be sunshine and lollipops at the moment but as more and more people use them, it may not always be the case.
      Yup, there's no quicker way to kill a good thing than to get a bunch of internet marketers piling on it

      Having autoresponder accounts with multiple providers isn't a bad thing anyway. You should always build redundancy into your business for anything important that could fail or get shut down.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7865280].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ejullya
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post


      But Aweber's deliverability issues also would have a lot to do with the fact they have been the go to autoresponder for Internet Marketers for the last few years. It's no secret that a lot of marketers abuse their rights to have a list and will promote a lot of junk products and links, resulting in higher spam complaints for Aweber and the deliverability issues that come with that as mail servers start blacklisting your emails.

      From what I have seen Aweber seem to be slowly trying to distance themselves from the IM market. Just a hunch of mine and a feeling I have. They've had claim over the market for the past few years and maybe they have realized that the downside of serving the IM market far outweighs any upside.
      That is pretty scary, Will. It is unfortunate that some of the IMers are causing problems for the rest of us.

      I am seeing email marketing getting out of hand. I have received sometimes 3 emails from one marketer in one day and often 2. I've been ruthless unsubscribing.

      You are also right if the IMers shift to Getresponse, in a while the same will happen. There will always be the unethical among us who will abuse the system.

      It's a catch 22.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7866545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author khooster1
    I agree with Will on this.

    Aweber is not keen to support Internet Marketing.
    They are more focused on Offline Marketing.
    Beside this, there are more restrictions from Aweber such as
    1. Double Opt-in
    2. Suspension of accounts( can you imagine your list is gone?)
    3. Delay of broadcasts (Quite frequent these days)

    As for Get response, they are more lenient (doesn't they allow spam).
    They also have track records of suspending accounts.
    but not so much these days.

    I personally have my lists in 3 accounts: Aweber, Get Response, GVO.
    Can't afford to have all the eggs in one basket.

    Beside this, Please backup your list in your thumbdrive for extra precaution.
    REMEMBER: Your LIST is Your ASSET.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7865293].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
      Originally Posted by khooster1 View Post

      I agree with Will on this.

      Aweber is not keen to support Internet Marketing.
      They are more focused on Offline Marketing.
      Beside this, there are more restrictions from Aweber such as
      1. Double Opt-in
      2. Suspension of accounts( can you imagine your list is gone?)
      I don't understand your post.

      Aweber is an Internet Marketing service. How could they be more focused on offline?

      Same applies to Get Response. The entire service is Internet Marketing. I think there's much confusion as to what "Internet Marketing" actually is.

      Double opt-in is easily switched off and even on the off chance someone witnesses account termination they should already have an up-to-date download of CSV files.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7866936].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author WillR
        Originally Posted by Daniel Evans View Post

        Aweber is an Internet Marketing service. How could they be more focused on offline?

        Same applies to Get Response. The entire service is Internet Marketing. I think there's much confusion as to what "Internet Marketing" actually is.
        When I say Internet Marketing I mean the people using the service. An autoresponder such as Aweber would be used by a lot of people. Webmasters wanting a newsletter form on their site, ecommerce sites wanting to build a list of their customers, and so on.

        The people who ruin it are the Internet Marketers who build a list and spam the crap out of that list. That's who I am talking about. An autoresponder may be an Internet Marketing service but it's not only used by Internet Marketers.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7867834].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tim_Carter
        Originally Posted by Daniel Evans View Post


        Double opt-in is easily switched off.
        That is only true on older accounts, or if you didn't turn it off on the main settings when you first signed up. I think I might have done that. That is one reason I made the move. I just culled my list during the move as well.

        Some lists - for instance automation from a lead list to a buyers list. I wanted that as single opt in but couldn't on Aweber.

        Besides that, Getresponse has a much slicker interface and integration IMO. Plus it is less expensive. I saved a bunch after culling my list.

        But to each their own.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7874993].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SamuelCarter
    Hey,

    Yeah i was initially using Aweber, But appears with alot of these companies they are clamping doing on internet marketers.

    I briefly had a look at get response and found the interface and functions very easy to use and more fit to serve the purpose.

    Anyone considering it, they offer a free trial so you can have look around.
    GR all the way!

    Samuel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7866556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author generalzod
    What did MailChimp ever do wrong? Has served me well for a few years now... maybe I dont post out enough spam!
    Signature

    GZ

    XRumer-SEO.com, providing Affordable SEO Services since 2001

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7866916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JHandy
    Very interesting conversation going on here about autoresponders. I guess I need to dig a little deeper into the back end to see exactly what's going on with my service. I haven't had any issues to date that would warrant a mass exodus to Get Response, but you're right, if you lost your list overnight, that would be devastating.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7867378].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TanyaRebrov
    I understand that aweber have been really satisfying for the last past years, it seems like their competition such as constant contact is can't do anything about that. but getrespond have a really good offer that people can't refuse, such as free list until 100. their customer service is also trustworthy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7868630].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JasonBennet
    I personally uses Aweber and I do not have much problem with it. I am sure they are aware of the problem and they are trying their best to resolve it.

    What if in the near future Getresponse if having problem too, are you going to transfer the whole list back to Aweber again?

    Just my 2 cents.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7868937].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
    This is a little off the topic but I tried to get off a lot of lists recently in one account where I had too much mail coming in and getresponse is easy to make it so you cannot remove someone.

    I just wonder if that had something to do with it. Infuriated me. IMNOTINFURATEDANYMORE-SHEYELLS. 8-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7868976].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author troy23
    I've had no problems with Aweber over the years.
    I particularly like their ease of use and online chat support system.
    The only thing I am not keen on are their high charges.
    I may consider GetResponse in future.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7869109].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris_Willow
    Many years ago I started with Getresponse, but they didn't have some of the cool stuff Aweber had back then (for example, the ability to email unopens).
    Had both accounts for a few years and used them both on different projects.

    Then Getresponse reworked it's software and became much better, while Aweber was still the same.

    So I went on GetResponse live chat and found out I could import my leads from Aweber without having to send them a confirm email again. I immediately moved everything over and haven't looked back since.

    That's my story, and it seems a few others have experienced this as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7869556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
    Originally Posted by ejullya View Post

    Hey Warrious,

    Lately I have noticed that quite a number IMers are changing their autoresponders from Aweber to Getresponse. Even today I got an email from one marketer announcing their change.

    Has anyone noticed this trend as well? I am not sure what I am missing as I am pretty happy with Aweber.

    Can anyone tell me why this sudden exodus? Can anyone with experience using both autoresponders shed some light on this issue?

    Thanks
    That would be a question that I would ask of the IMer. It would make sense to me that if the IMer values you as a customer as much as s/he values their list then you should receive a reasonable answer.

    Jeffery 100% :-)
    Signature
    WarriorHelp.com
    Webmaster to the Stars
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7869663].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ejullya
      Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post

      That would be a question that I would ask of the IMer. It would make sense to me that if the IMer values you as a customer as much as s/he values their list then you should receive a reasonable answer.

      Jeffery 100% :-)
      Hi Jeffery,

      I've noticed this with more than one IMer and it looks to me like a trend. That is why I posed the question here. You are right, though, if it was an isolated incident I could have asked.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7872288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Schuman
    I have used Aweber for about 8 years now with no problems. I am on the lists of several large IMers and they all still use Aweber. If it ain't broke don't fix it works for me right now.
    Signature
    Jeff Schuman - Blog Writer For Hire! Buy affordable, quality niche blog articles written by me for you. Quick turnaround.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7869710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
    I think Aweber has more Imer's than anything else. Most businesses have no idea what Aweber is, and are more familiar with constant contact, which airs commercials everyday on T.V and radio. When I talk local businesses into getting an auto-responder going, they are dumb founded when I say Aweber, so I just set them up with constant contact, since they already know what they are.

    If Aweber is trying to distance themselves away from Imer's then they will just be biting the hand that feeds them. Clickbank tried to do the same by giving vendor ratings, and ended up looking like fools, when vendors made them take the vendor ratings down.

    I really think GR is IM friendly, that is why more people are making the move, and like some of you have said, Aweber hasn't done anything new in ages. Imer's made Aweber the success it is today, so they need tread carefully when trying to bite the hand that has fed them all these years.

    Note: Thinking of jumping to GR myself
    Signature
    I live for myself and answer to nobody!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7872335].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WillR
      Originally Posted by Alex Blades View Post

      If Aweber is trying to distance themselves away from Imer's then they will just be biting the hand that feeds them. Clickbank tried to do the same by giving vendor ratings, and ended up looking like fools, when vendors made them take the vendor ratings down.
      I really don't think it's as dire as you might suggest for Aweber.

      Can you imagine the headaches that would come along with serving the majority of the IM crowd. They would have so many new accounts being opened up by people who have been told to get an autoresponder and have no clue what to do with it. Their support would be through the roof with all these beginner questions. I would then bet that a large proportion of the accounts that get opened would then be closed within a month or two when that person decides to move on to the next shiny object. It's not a great business model for Aweber.

      Honestly, I think the IM crowd at large would be a huge drain on resources and once support and negative impact on deliverability rates, etc are taken into account, it's probably a smart move for them to move to more corporate orientated clients. Again, there is no proof of this, just a hunch I have.

      Let's face it, most of the big guys in IM doing the serous list building (ie: the ones who you make a lot of money from and require very little support) are generally using more extensive solutions such as Infusionsoft. So places like Aweber end up missing out on servicing those dream clients and get left with all the rest.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7872352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
    Honestly, I think the IM crowd at large would be a huge drain on resources and once support and negative impact on deliverability rates, etc are taken into account, it's probably a smart move for them to move to more corporate orientated clients. Again, there is no proof of this, just a hunch I have.
    They will have to have to spend tons of money to reach the corporate crowd. Aweber is word of mouth as it is now, that's why it is mainly Imer's. They will need to spend money like Constant Contact, even Webs.com 1and1 are advertising on T.V

    Constant contact is way ahead in reaching the corporate sector, so Aweber would have to have a massive budget to convince businesses to use their services instead of Constant Contact.
    Signature
    I live for myself and answer to nobody!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7872364].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ken Soszka
    One difference that was big for me is that GetRespone allows me to copy subscribers between my own GR lists with no re-opt-in. For example, if I have subscribers from 3 different campaigns, and I want to copy them all to a main Master list of all of my subscribers for offering special offers to.

    I had both for a long time too (so long that I am "grandfathered in" on GR's old pricing structure) and then GR did a nice update and became easier to use. I got rid of my Aweber because GR was less expensive, allowed me to manipulate my lists better, and worked well for me.
    Signature

    Try My Free List Building 6-Pack - Click Here.
    Learn How to Build a Big Targeted Email List - FAST!
    www.ListBuilding6Pack.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7872428].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ejullya
      Originally Posted by Ken Soszka View Post

      One difference that was big for me is that GetRespone allows me to copy subscribers between my own GR lists with no re-opt-in. For example, if I have subscribers from 3 different campaigns, and I want to copy them all to a main Master list of all of my subscribers for offering special offers to.

      I had both for a long time too (so long that I am "grandfathered in" on GR's old pricing structure) and then GR did a nice update and became easier to use. I got rid of my Aweber because GR was less expensive, allowed me to manipulate my lists better, and worked well for me.
      Hi Ken,

      Manipulating the the different lists in Aweber is a problem. Thanks for letting me know about the ease of doing it in Getresponse.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7872723].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Elvis Michael
        Originally Posted by ejullya View Post

        Hi Ken,

        Manipulating the the different lists in Aweber is a problem. Thanks for letting me know about the ease of doing it in Getresponse.
        Hey there,
        Just to offer my quick and humble experience so far, I started using Get Response last month and it all felt incredibly natural. People sometimes say the learning curve is steep when compared to AWeber (I've never used AWeber before, so I can't compare) but personally I found GR's features easy to follow and user-friendly.

        Also, one of the first things I did was import a list of contacts I had from a previous autoresponder and everything went 100% smooth, with no opt-in e-mails required. I have since e-mailed that list and created some follow ups, and everything has gone great with no issues or lingering questions on my end.

        I still haven't looked into all of their features, but GR seems pretty robust overall, especially with goodies like their landing page creator. Oh, and being able to have 1,000 subs for only $15? It's a no-brainer. Loving it so far.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7874305].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Malcolm Thomas
    Both Aweber and GetResponse are great autoresponder companies in my opinion. i think many people are flocking to GetResponse because of their lower prices and excellent customer service.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7874464].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ejullya
      Originally Posted by Malcolm Thomas View Post

      Both Aweber and GetResponse are great autoresponder companies in my opinion. i think many people are flocking to GetResponse because of their lower prices and excellent customer service.
      Excellent customer service and lower prices...Well, that makes sense.

      As well I found out the following after I was researching how easy it is to move to Gertesponse. The response was:

      ... "GetResponse makes it as easy as possible to import your list from another email service provider to us. We also will allow you to waive the confirmation process if the list is healthy. You can even ask us to test a list before you switch to be sure it's OK...."

      This is quite reassuring...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7874818].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Lazenby
    I moved over to GetResponse after Aweber decided to shut down my account without giving me any time to sort anything out. I'm a PPC guy, so most of my day's ad spend (in the hundreds of $'s) was completely wasted and I came home to hundreds of emails from my members asking why none of the links in my emails worked. That was a fun day, I can tell you.

    All they had to do was give me 24 hours warning and I could have saved a lot of heartache. Get Response to the rescue! I won't ever use or recommend Aweber again.
    Signature

    YES IT IS STILL POSSIBLE
    !
    Not Only That, It's Perfectly Legal & Whitehat!
    CLICK HERE
    FOR DETAILS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7880717].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
      Originally Posted by Tom Lazenby View Post

      I moved over to GetResponse after Aweber decided to shut down my account without giving me any time to sort anything out. I'm a PPC guy, so most of my day's ad spend (in the hundreds of $'s) was completely wasted and I came home to hundreds of emails from my members asking why none of the links in my emails worked. That was a fun day, I can tell you.

      All they had to do was give me 24 hours warning and I could have saved a lot of heartache. Get Response to the rescue! I won't ever use or recommend Aweber again.
      I never had a problem with Aweber but am in the process of switching to GR as we speak because of horror stories like these. Also I am hearing alot of good things from GR members.
      Signature
      I live for myself and answer to nobody!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7880733].message }}

Trending Topics