Yesterday I got my 1st $1000+ day online!

34 replies
Okay so here's how it happened.

I bought an already made sales funnel 7 weeks ago. An IMer I follow and respect was selling it as a franchise so my only job was to pull in traffic to the offer which was already optimized to convert because its a great product.

I started promoting it heavily last week using forums and posts on my blog. Yesterday i got a call from the gentleman I bought the funnel from letting me know I had made $1200 in one day from 1 sale I was super pumped and so shocked I nearly fell off my chair because i had made money online before but never that much in 1 day.

It was surreal and all i paid for traffic was about $147 total so for a $1000+ return on that not bad at all just gotta keep pushing it from here. I dropped everything else and now just focusing on driving traffic to the offer.

How did you make your first $1000 day???
#1st #day #online #yesterday
  • Profile picture of the author John Atkins
    That's great. I wonder what the product is. If you earned all of that money from one sale then it probably costs twice as much that amount.

    I haven't promoted high ticket products in a while and this post has inspired me to find one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8346999].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alex Mensah
      Originally Posted by John Atkins View Post

      That's great. I wonder what the product is. If you earned all that money from 1 sale then it must cost at least twice that amount.

      I haven't promoted high ticket products in a while and this post has inspired me to find one.
      Yes indeed, high ticket programs are great and this is my first high ticket program that I have promoted to be honest with you just need to scale up my traffic from here.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347039].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ravenx
        Where do you find these high ticket items to promote? I been looking for something myself to promote...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347090].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alex Mensah
          Originally Posted by ravenx View Post

          Where do you find these high ticket items to promote? I been looking for something myself to promote...
          well this one was kinda different because it was a sales funnel that the creator was selling as kinda like a franchise and I bought it then began promoting it.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347458].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ravenx
            Originally Posted by Alex Mensah View Post

            well this one was kinda different because it was a sales funnel that the creator was selling as kinda like a franchise and I bought it then began promoting it.
            I welcome any ideas you have on finding high ticket items to promote. I recently boosted my PPC skills and would like to make some real money
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347475].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author khut
              Originally Posted by ravenx View Post

              I welcome any ideas you have on finding high ticket items to promote. I recently boosted my PPC skills and would like to make some real money

              What did you do to boost your PPC skills? I would like to start dabbling with PPC.
              Signature


              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347560].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Alex Mensah
              Originally Posted by ravenx View Post

              I welcome any ideas you have on finding high ticket items to promote. I recently boosted my PPC skills and would like to make some real money
              Send me a pm
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347740].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author f5mtadas
    Interesting, but I think still the traffic you bought to sure it will convert another time or not, how many leads, whose did not buy anything you got to your list, just opted in from that traffic?
    Signature

    Free 10 Binary Options signals from 75 to 94 success rate!
    1-3 per day. You can extend it to 2 months with 0 COST.
    30% monthly profit GUARANTEE! Skype: tadas.luksys

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347056].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alex Mensah
      Originally Posted by f5mtadas View Post

      Interesting, but I think still the traffic you bought to sure it will convert another time or not, how many leads, whose did not buy anything you got to your list, just opted in from that traffic?
      yea its really a numbers game but the more quality traffic the greater opportunity to convert some of those into sales. Used a solo ad and also created a free wso and funneled that to the offer. just a couple of the things i used.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347472].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Vincent
        That's awesome congrats! I've had quite a few $1,000+ profit days but they were all from cpa marketing. Good job!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347479].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alex Mensah
          Originally Posted by Jeremy Vincent View Post

          That's awesome congrats! I've had quite a few $1,000+ profit days but they were all from cpa marketing. Good job!
          Thanks Jeremy !
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347743].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author hsbinmarket
            May Allah give you more days like this.

            - Hasibul
            Signature

            Do not put the links to a malware-infected site back in your signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347764].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greenville
    Congratulations! It is always motivating to see success stories.

    You asked how we make our first $1,000 day and it's funny because I sent
    my first post[/URL] on this forum yesterday to explain it!

    Click HERE if you want to read my post
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347082].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alex Mensah
      Originally Posted by Greenville View Post

      Congratulations! It is always motivating to see success stories.

      You asked how we make our first $1,000 day and it's funny because I sent
      my first post[/URL] on this forum yesterday to explain it!

      Click HERE if you want to read my post
      just read it very inspiring post
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marhelper
    I remember getting my first $1000 day, it happened pretty early on. I got pretty spoiled.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347179].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alex Mensah
      Originally Posted by Marhelper View Post

      I remember getting my first $1000 day, it happened pretty early on. I got pretty spoiled.
      was it through a SEO, PPC, selling your services online ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347461].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spa3212
    You are welcome to share the product you promote if you don't mind, is it high priced tickets as mentioned earlier in the post but from where you get these items and how. I know getting approval for promoting such high cost product wouldn't be easy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347435].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author datingworld
    Congratulations on big sale.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8347785].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Relic32
    inspiring! congratulations
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8348651].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author getrichinfo
    Originally Posted by Alex Mensah View Post

    Okay so here's how it happened.

    I bought an already made sales funnel 7 weeks ago. An IMer I follow and respect was selling it as a franchise so my only job was to pull in traffic to the offer which was already optimized to convert because its a great product.

    I started promoting it heavily last week using forums and posts on my blog. Yesterday i got a call from the gentleman I bought the funnel from letting me know I had made $1200 in one day from 1 sale I was super pumped and so shocked I nearly fell off my chair because i had made money online before but never that much in 1 day.

    It was surreal and all i paid for traffic was about $147 total so for a $1000+ return on that not bad at all just gotta keep pushing it from here. I dropped everything else and now just focusing on driving traffic to the offer.
    I guess you bought the entire sales funnel from a guy who has a massive fb group of list-builders?
    Signature

    I'm Buying Health Solos, please PM me if you are selling!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8348689].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Good job on the $1,000 day. I made $2,500 selling a $6,000 item. And i did it on a popular forum in the niche too. I also made $997 (exactly) on one ebay transaction.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8348739].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Malcolm Thomas
    Congratulations on your success and the money you made. Now all you've got to do is rinse and repeat and focus on scaling it up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8348760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author G0nzalez
    Banned
    Congratulations! I yet didn't get $1000 / day, but I hope in the future...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8348856].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Eleusis
      I think question is how to make it sustainable. It is great and congratulations but for me it is about doing it again and again. Have you forumlated plan for how to move forward?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8348878].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JasonBennet
    Wow that is very inspiring. I am still working hard towards the $1000 day. Thanks for motivating me to work harder as it is possible
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8348960].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggerDeen
    Great Alex, I made my $1000 per day around 3 years back. It was a high ticket product but what make that experience amazing was I was unable to make any sale through clickbank etc. but my first sale was $1000 which even made me wonder is it real and I didn't believed it until money reached my bank.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8349115].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggerDeen
    I forget to add one thing. The sale was through seo and total traffic I got for whole month was around 60 people. Yeah that's the power of quality targeted traffic. Target the right keywords and you don't need much traffic and SEO. Its not luck and its not working hard, for me its working smartly.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8349170].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Curtis
    Congratulations for your success. I'm aiming at increasing my daily earnings but I'm faaar away from 1000 a day
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8349387].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
      Congrats!

      I'm sure you'll have many forthcoming $1000 days!


      Daniel
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8349654].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrgoe
    My 1st 1000$ day was even cooler, if you can believe that. Because it was te same day when I`ve found out that I can help people AND get a lot of money, selling services I`m really good at offering. Great job with the sell, big price objects are always nice.

    Originally Posted by Alex Mensah View Post

    Okay so here's how it happened.

    I bought an already made sales funnel 7 weeks ago. An IMer I follow and respect was selling it as a franchise so my only job was to pull in traffic to the offer which was already optimized to convert because its a great product.

    I started promoting it heavily last week using forums and posts on my blog. Yesterday i got a call from the gentleman I bought the funnel from letting me know I had made $1200 in one day from 1 sale I was super pumped and so shocked I nearly fell off my chair because i had made money online before but never that much in 1 day.

    It was surreal and all i paid for traffic was about $147 total so for a $1000+ return on that not bad at all just gotta keep pushing it from here. I dropped everything else and now just focusing on driving traffic to the offer.

    How did you make your first $1000 day???
    Signature
    Want To Rank on The First Page of Google? Try This:
    - Strong Authority Articles on PBNope.Com and
    - SEO Diversification Package From Rankcol.Com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8349663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author allcapone
    Not surprising at all, you paid quite a bit for traffic though - if you can repeat your success you're in for some good money.

    Can you share the product? Does it have an affiliate page?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8349835].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alex Mensah
      Originally Posted by allcapone View Post

      Not surprising at all, you paid quite a bit for traffic though - if you can repeat your success you're in for some good money.

      Can you share the product? Does it have an affiliate page?
      send me a pm...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8354219].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zahanega
    Dude that's awesome! I'm working on getting to that point of making that much in a day :\
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8350375].message }}

Trending Topics