Tutorial on building mini websites

by 9bearz
9 replies
Does anyone know of a digital product--WSO-- that covers the building of mini website?
I've found some very vague videos on Youtube. Looking for a step-by-step tutorial.

Thanks
#building #mini #tutorial #websites
  • Profile picture of the author aurettemag
    i think i should launch a WSO about that. . I'll give you my first copy review
    Signature

    Best WSO for Offline marketer (OFFLINE HACKING FORMULA)

    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...g-formula.html


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8395017].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lattlay123
    I can help you with that. PM me
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8395464].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author altitudemarketer
    Originally Posted by 9bearz View Post

    Does anyone know of a digital product--WSO-- that covers the building of mini website?
    I've found some very vague videos on Youtube. Looking for a step-by-step tutorial.

    Thanks
    There are a ton. Go to the WSO forum and look through, and find the ones that say mini site that have lots of replies and views... You'll probably find a WSO for a few bucks that will give you a structured step by step and help you a lot.

    One that I know of that helps you setup up several profitable sites in a short amount of time is Affiliate Passive Commissions Reloaded by Austin E Anthony.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8395498].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 9bearz
      Originally Posted by Mark Hopkins View Post

      There are a ton. Go to the WSO forum and look through, and find the ones that say mini site that have lots of replies and views... You'll probably find a WSO for a few bucks that will give you a structured step by step and help you a lot.

      One that I know of that helps you setup up several profitable sites in a short amount of time is Affiliate Passive Commissions Reloaded by Austin E Anthony.
      Your response is very helpful and appreciated. I will go to the WSO forum. Thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8395858].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author altitudemarketer
        Originally Posted by 9bearz View Post

        Your response is very helpful and appreciated. I will go to the WSO forum. Thanks.
        You're welcome. Glad to help.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8395881].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alex Mensah
          Originally Posted by Mark Hopkins View Post

          You're welcome. Glad to help.
          there was one that was really popular and worked great when it first came out but not as effective anymore meaning it still works but you have to do more things to rank your sites. It was called google sniper.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8397592].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author altitudemarketer
            Originally Posted by Alex Mensah View Post

            there was one that was really popular and worked great when it first came out but not as effective anymore meaning it still works but you have to do more things to rank your sites. It was called google sniper.
            Yeah, I remember Sniper... I think I may have bought 1.0 ...However, 1 and even 2.0 is out of date now, with all the Google changes. I guess that guy George needs to come out with version 3.

            There is a WSO called Reverse Blogging that is hot and seems to be covering this subject.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8397663].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author TanM
              Hi guys,

              Has any one come across a new WSO for auto building mini sites recently? Any recommendations?

              Cheers,
              Tan
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8777228].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Rosmer
    I can probably give you a hand if you want to private message me about it, I have a system I use that's very effective.
    Signature

    There are only 5 things an entrepreneur should be doing all day every day to become rich. - www.richucation.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8395944].message }}

Trending Topics