34 replies
You know I check on the hottest niches about every three months.
I don't spend hours I just go to clickbank and check gravity to see what everyone else is promoting.

The funny thing is I get the question all the time "what are the hottest niches" and the answer pretty much stays the same with some variances at the time of year of course. Like January, best time for health and wellness.
July August September is the best time for family baby. Ect.

Here are the hottest areas right now and like I said they hardly change that much.

Make Money with internet marketing
Make money at home, this one is like homeworkers
Fat Loss
Dating advice
Anti aging foods and looking younger
Criminal background check
People Search products
Ex back
Video
Paleo Diet
#hottest #niches
  • Profile picture of the author soot001
    You mention checking every 3 or so months, where do you find this info?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8539924].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hustlinsmoke
    That was just a quick search on Clickbank and highest gravity, sometimes I go to ebay sometimes to udemy, I just go to places I can search and either see what people are selling or searching for is all.

    I don't make it a science, besides if you have been in this business long enough you know the evergreen niches out there that perform year after year.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8539931].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author soot001
      oh ok, thought u had some real in depth secret . just had to ask... hehe thank u
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8539938].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author celente
      Originally Posted by hustlinsmoke View Post

      That was just a quick search on Clickbank and highest gravity, sometimes I go to ebay sometimes to udemy, I just go to places I can search and either see what people are selling or searching for is all.

      I don't make it a science, besides if you have been in this business long enough you know the evergreen niches out there that perform year after year.
      Yes do not rely on gravity on clickbank either.

      I do lots of list building with clickbank products. Our best sellers sometimes have a gravity of say 5 - 10....even less sometimes.

      Also your evergreens are always gunna be health, wealth & relationship and there are a few warriors in here killing it in either of these.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8540084].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author myob
        Here's a few of my favorite hottest niches which have not really been changed much over the years: economics, health, medical, pharmaceuticals, diet and fitness, recipes, financial, real estate, technology, biotechnology, genetics, energy, art, fashion, jewelry, literature, architecture, engineering, history, ancient civilization, hobbies, biography, sociology, education, religion, philosophy, politics, criminology, security, sports, travel, aircraft, space exploration, agriculture, chemistry, physics, astronomy, cosmology, psychology, zoology, ecology, biology, archaeology, geology, oceanography, climatology, meteorology, mythology, occult, astrology, conspiracies, UFOs, end of the world catastrophes, and until recently the Mayan 2012 "prophecy".
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8540291].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sscot
          Originally Posted by myob View Post

          Here's a few of my favorite hottest niches which have not really been changed much over the years: economics, health, medical, pharmaceuticals, diet and fitness, recipes, financial, real estate, technology, biotechnology, genetics, energy, art, fashion, jewelry, literature, architecture, engineering, history, ancient civilization, hobbies, biography, sociology, education, religion, philosophy, politics, criminology, security, sports, travel, aircraft, space exploration, agriculture, chemistry, physics, astronomy, cosmology, psychology, zoology, ecology, biology, archaeology, geology, oceanography, climatology, meteorology, mythology, occult, astrology, conspiracies, UFOs, end of the world catastrophes, and until recently the Mayan 2012 "prophecy".
          I'm looking for what you've missed.
          Signature



          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8543768].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author digitalsapien
          Originally Posted by myob View Post

          Here's a few of my favorite hottest niches which have not really been changed much over the years: economics, health, medical, pharmaceuticals, diet and fitness, recipes, financial, real estate, technology, biotechnology, genetics, energy, art, fashion, jewelry, literature, architecture, engineering, history, ancient civilization, hobbies, biography, sociology, education, religion, philosophy, politics, criminology, security, sports, travel, aircraft, space exploration, agriculture, chemistry, physics, astronomy, cosmology, psychology, zoology, ecology, biology, archaeology, geology, oceanography, climatology, meteorology, mythology, occult, astrology, conspiracies, UFOs, end of the world catastrophes, and until recently the Mayan 2012 "prophecy".
          What else is missing?
          Signature

          Discover what every Internet marketer needs to know about building a profitable online business only at Entrepreneurs Wealth League.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8544877].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author hustlinsmoke
        If you want products that sell you better look at the gravity. Then you can find out what product to pick. Gravity means a whole lot it's how you use the gravity that matters.
        Originally Posted by celente View Post

        Yes do not rely on gravity on clickbank either.

        I do lots of list building with clickbank products. Our best sellers sometimes have a gravity of say 5 - 10....even less sometimes.

        Also your evergreens are always gunna be health, wealth & relationship and there are a few warriors in here killing it in either of these.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8541694].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    my best niches are the following.

    - Wealth, stockmarket ( another stockmarket crash is coming soon....yes...but, people burnt from 2008 crash want more info)

    - Health & wellness. (who doesnt want to look and feel better?)

    - Male Wee wee enlargement (Well do I really need to explain this one LOL )

    Anyway, jokes aside these have always been my best and most profitable by far.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8540053].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Fantastic
      Originally Posted by celente View Post

      my best niches are the following.

      - Wealth, stockmarket ( another stockmarket crash is coming soon....yes...but, people burnt from 2008 crash want more info)

      - Health & wellness. (who doesnt want to look and feel better?)

      - Male Wee wee enlargement (Well do I really need to explain this one LOL )

      Anyway, jokes aside these have always been my best and most profitable by far.
      1. I didn't know another stock market crash was 100% coming? :p

      2. That's my 2nd best niche.

      3. One of your best niches is ripping off stupid people?

      Nonetheless, I can see why these have been your most profitable.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8540061].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author celente
        Originally Posted by Fantastic View Post

        1. I didn't know another stock market crash was 100% coming? :p

        2. That's my 2nd best niche.

        3. One of your best niches is ripping off stupid people?

        Nonetheless, I can see why these have been your most profitable.

        Put the beer bottle down before you post on the WF. :p:p

        1) You better have a good thesis to back yourself up. I do this with my clients with charts and info. They love it. If you think QE will keep working till 2020, ummmm good luck with that one. Bwwwhahahahah! PRINTING MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR, HAS NOT WORKED IN THE PAST! the US Dollar devalues by the day.

        2) Your best niche will be the one you offer the MOST VALUE, always remember that.

        3) If you have SMALL ONE no need to lash out mate. LOL We offer a very good refund guarentee on our products, no love lost. Perhaps you should do a search in WF for these two topics yes?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8540078].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Darrin Bentley
          Originally Posted by celente View Post

          If you think QE will keep working till 2020, ummmm good luck with that one. Bwwwhahahahah! PRINTING MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR, HAS NOT WORKED IN THE PAST! the US Dollar devalues by the day.
          It's nice to see there are some people that pay attention to these things:p
          Signature

          A sucker MAY be born every minute, but that don't mean you have to take advantage of them.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8556674].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author An Al
            Originally Posted by Darrin Bentley View Post

            It's nice to see there are some people that pay attention to these things:p
            And it's sad to see that there are people like the person celente responded to who have apparently never read a history book, among other things. Even if there was no QE, there would still be a market crash eventually.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8556811].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ignmmulia
    The profitable niches are health, self help, and arts & entertainment
    Signature
    [HOT] Earn Up To $105.75 Commission & $26,000 Contest Prizes From This Brand New Self-Help Product.
    ===>Click Here Now to Find Out!<===
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8540325].message }}
    • Originally Posted by ignmmulia View Post

      The profitable niches are health, self help, and arts & entertainment
      Sorry, but I'd strongly disagree with arts and entertainment. Those markets are VERY hard to monetize.
      Signature
      Need Music For Your Videos, Podcasts, Sites, etc? Get It Now On My YouTube Channel!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8545268].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8540658].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hustlinsmoke
    Lol you people are just throw down xxxxx I wrote it to show the hottest
    Niches pretty much stay the same and you don't ned to ask and its not rocket science.
    Never said I was doing that to sell on click bank.
    But yes you should use that on clickbank to find what is hot.
    I knew what gravity was before most of you were born lol.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8540792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marcos08
    Yes pretty much the usual evergreen niches money, dating and health and anti aging is becoming a big part of the market place these days
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8540800].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GuruGazette
    Gift giving occasions such as holidays and anniversaries. Evergreen and can stay profitable year round.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8541496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davehayes
    There is some pretty interesting information in here, which apart from clickbank shouldn't be too hard to find.A quick check on www.alexa.com will also help as well

    Applied education is the difference
    Signature

    Read the reviews on list building & blog promotion, so you save time & money
    http://davehayes.co

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8541522].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve B
    Originally Posted by hustlinsmoke View Post

    Here are the hottest areas right now and like I said they hardly change that much.

    Make Money with internet marketing
    Make money at home, this one is like homeworkers
    Fat Loss
    Dating advice
    Anti aging foods and looking younger
    Criminal background check
    People Search products
    Ex back
    Video
    Paleo Diet

    Hustlinsmoke,

    Thanks for your list. As I look at those topics, one thing jumps out at me that they all pretty much have in common.

    They're all "ripe" for information marketing . . . especially "how to" stuff that anyone could produce or gather with a little effort!

    Thanks again,

    Steve
    Signature

    Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
    SteveBrowneDirect

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8541537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MKCookins
    Along with Clickbank and Ebay 2 more places that are great to find highly profitable niches very fast are:

    1. Magazines.com
    2. Dummies.com

    You just sort by the best sellers and see what topics people are buying the most of. Then you basically piggyback what is hot and drill down to find your super niche
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8541775].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DYorn
    The hottest niches always seem to be some variation of the big three

    1. Money
    2. Health
    3. Sex

    You can't go wrong with any of those evergreen markets
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8541786].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John_3771
    Making money online is always going to be at or near the top:

    - People who don't have jobs
    - People who hate their jobs
    - People who don't want to work at a job anymore
    - People who want to live the dream
    - People who are Internet Marketers and want further education
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8542152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clever7
    It’s not hard to discover the best niches. What is hard is to beat all the competition and prove that you can be trusted.







    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8542697].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moneymaker2012
    there are some evergreen niches that are always hot,
    like:
    MMO
    IM
    Health & Fitness
    Dating ect
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8543666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author himanuzo
    Both making money and health niches always been hottest niches on the internet. Folks want to be healthier. And make more money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8543856].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mmbill00
    Great idea and post hustlinsmoke.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8544270].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ajbarnes777
      Jeremy Kelsall here on the WF had a popular post on this HERE. Some of the info is a little outdated (the thread is dated 2009), but there are still some golden nuggets.

      Basically what this post said is that the easiest niches to make money in are desperation niches (especially health related) with products that people more than likely would not want to shop for in a store or talk about (i.e. wee-wee growth... lol celente, yeast infection, last longer in bed, man boobs, etc.).
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8544379].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kecia
        Originally Posted by ajbarnes777 View Post

        the easiest niches to make money in are desperation niches (especially health related) with products that people more than likely would not want to shop for in a store or talk about (i.e. wee-wee growth... lol celente, yeast infection, last longer in bed, man boobs, etc.).
        I don't know if I'd say easiest, since there is bound to be lots of competition, but they can definitely be among the most profitable. People can buy discreetly on the internet and solve their problems without anyone else knowing. That's the best niches to get into -- if you know how to beat out the other products and become a trusted source.
        Signature
        KeciaHambrick.com - Blogger. Content Creator. Social Media Enthusiast.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8544933].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author teresarothaar
    I'm wondering if health insurance/healthcare reform is the next big niche. As insurers begin entering the retail market, and supplemental products pop up, I can see affiliate opportunities on the horizon. I've got a small gig right now writing blogs for a company that provides an "e-medicine" service; members pay a monthly fee and get online and phone access to a doctor 24/7.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8544890].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shawnlebrun
    Want to find the hottest niches?

    Ask yourself what would cause people problems in their daily lives?

    What would take away from someone's quality of life and make them feel pain, sorrow, discomfort?

    Usually, people will do anything they can to get back to their comfort level.

    Toothache? they'll spend a lot to get rid of it.

    Alone? they'll buy dating products or services.

    Overweight? Diets and exercise programs.

    No job? Employment and career stuff.

    Acne, arthritis, heartburn, etc...

    Think of niches as problems.

    What potential problems would a large group of people have, that would cause them to suffer as far as their daily quality of life.

    Chances are... they'll spend money to get BACK to their comfort zone.

    Those will always be good niches to target.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8544892].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrtonyp29
    Yea, sounds good to me. What about Building mobile sites?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8556760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LimitlessTraffic
    You guys reckon "Soccer Training" Niche will be hot for 2014 due to the World CuP?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8556763].message }}

Trending Topics