I`ve been reading you for some time, but I haven`t posted anything yet. I guess there are some more experienced colleagues who could give me a good advice in this moment. Situation is next:
- I`ve been developing an infoproduct for 2 years. It`s been tailored to one similar infoproduct for which I know generates very good profit. So, I`m sure that it should start to "work" sooner or later. It is a solid infoproduct. Clickbank based. It represents an erotic arts course (let`s say on "sexual skills" topic). It`s a multimedia course. It contains video, audiobook and ebooks. Landing page is very professional, as well.
- It had a good launch with nice traffic rise (conversions as well) until penguin update hit it a year and a half ago. Did some white/grey regular SEO stuff, but then happened what happened. Now I have only occasional conversions.
- Adwords marks it as an adult site, so I have very limited possibilities with advertising over there.
- Tried with Trafficjunky and Trafficholder but it`s simply not converting with that low quality traffic. I think that I generally have problem with these porn networks since my product is not "so porn", but more educational.
- I am currently trying to move something with AdXpansion. Will see how will that go...
- My question for you is - what else do you think could work? Am I missing something here?
PS - Since some of you have noticed that I am not an English native speaker (pardon me), I would like to apologize for all the errors I made while writing. I have no time nor want to pay someone for proofreading forum posts. However, my infoproduct, landing page and all additional promo texts have been proofread by native speaking professionals. Thanks for your good will.