Which people have had the biggest impact on you shaping you to be the person you are today? (not including family)
Lets create a list of the most influential and inspirational people in the world so we can all learn from each other.
My top 5 are (in no specific order):
- Tim Ferris - http://www.fourhourblog.com Has a talent of being able to Automate, Systemize and Improve Efficiency in just about anything. Has helped me greatly in building a company that I own, rather than one that owns me. I've read The 4 hour work week about 7 times.
- Steve Pavlina - http://www.stevepavlina.com - The weirdest and most brilliantly minded person I know. A Personal Development teacher that has soo many incredible insights I haven't seen anywhere else.
- Neil Strauss - http://www.neilstrauss.com - Introduced me to *the community* and has a lot of fantastic insights into the world, a big believer that every person in the world should be able to live the life they desire.
- Paul Myers - http://www.talkbizreport.com - Copywriting legend and all round awesome Internet Marketer, has one of the only IM newsletters I look forward to reading each week and teaches many advanced psychology concepts I haven't seen anywhere else in IM.
- The Stompernet Crew - http://www.stomperblog.com/ - I love how these guys actually test every theory they come across only teaching the best bits, rather than just rehashing what others told them. Absolutely the best place to go for SEO info.
The biggest thing I love about these 5? They have all come up with fresh unique ideas I haven't seen anywhere else.
After spending many many years in IM / Personal Development it's rare to find anything unique anymore, it all becomes a copy of a copy of a copy. These 5 have broken that mold and created a lot of information that is very helpful and unique to them.
Who has inspired / moved you and had a massive impact on your life?