When I joined I knew nothing about online marketing. I was rock bottom and wondering if I would ever make a success of my life.
Without this forum it would not have happened. Despite all the negative Nellies out there, this forum is the best place to learn everything you need to know.
Here is what I have learned:
- Focus on one business model until you get it right
- Then move onto another model
- Set up multiple streams of income
- Learn something new every day
- Find a mentor and then actually listen to what they tell you
- Find a group of positive action takers and mastermind with them
- Read a chapter of a good book every day
- Analyse what you spend your time on. If it's not helping you achieve a goal then ditch the activity
- Outsource the routine time-gobbling tasks the minute you can afford it
- Focus on the real business of your business which is finding new clients and markets and keeping your existing clients happy
- Say 'thank you' to the people who go out of their way to help you
- You cannot do this alone
The more books I read, the more I realise that being an entrepreneur is not just about yourself, but the team you build around you. It's about the people you associate with and the quality of mastermind groups you immerse yourself in.
It's about being willing to admit your mistakes, taking the criticism that is valid and adjusting your course accordingly. Rising above your own ego and asking for help and advice will create new opportunities and remove the small road bumps that you manifested into mountains.
It's about taking the leap of faith that your heart and mind are telling you is the right path, in spite of all the perceived obstacles .
It's about the ability to ignore the frightened people close to you, who are terrified you *will* succeed because it will shine a light on their own inadequacies. They will try to break you down and crush your dream. Let them go with love.
And it's about waking up in the morning after a nightmare from hell that you are a failure, and reminding yourself exactly how awesome and remarkable you are for getting this far.
A big thanks to Allen and all of you who have been a part of this journey.