My initial idea was to setup a website which I've wanted to do for years which is a digital games store similar to indiegamestand.com but after looking into the development costs it seems it's going to cost too much.
So I've been looking around for other ideas. Something that seems a money maker are dating websites. I know of course that sector is completely saturated, but I keep reading how there's still money to be made. So here's my questions...
- Is it still worth creating dating websites?
- If it is worth making dating websites, is it better to concentrate on one website? or try to have a number of them?
- Everyone says make your dating website niche, but all the niches seem to be taken, is it worth going for a small niche?
- What are the single most important aspects of promoting a dating website? is it all about getting the attractive people on there? how important is SEO? Is it worth spending money on a SEO expert to handle that side of things?
- Is it worth spending money on ads on other sites to advertise the dating websites?
- Are the dating websites just a bad idea for the $2000, and there are better website ideas to generate an income?
Thanks for any advice!