Bullying does not only occur to children even adults are bullied.
What happens to the bullies and the victim of bullies when they become adults?
A study was done and presented at the Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association and the following was discovered.
1. Bulliesâ€" The study showed that bullies were at a higher risk of depression, substance abuse, anxiety, hostility and struggling with social relationships.
2. Bullied victims â€" The study also showed that victims of bullying had a high risk of increased suicide, low self-esteem, depression, physical health problems and reduced academic achievement. Another study also showed that.......
3. Those who never went through bullying or never bullied â€" Another study carried out in the University of Warwick showed that those who never bullied or were never bullied became more successful compared to the others.
How to take care of bullies
This Applies To Both Children and Adults.
1. Assess the situation.
2. Understand the type of bully.
3. Stop Being The Victim.
4. Stand Up For Your Self.
5. Record The Situation.
6. Find someone who can help.
7. Move on/away.
Get the full post at: artofpersonalliving.com/achieving-happiness/take-care-bullies/
Leave a comment and tell me what you think about this post.