If youre so worried about failing that you wont even try something new its time you change your mindset.
Failing is good for a range of reasons:
- It will redirect you to something you should be doing
- Its an opportunity to re-evaluate
- It gives you another shot at something
Most weeks I fail at something - it can be something small like a client not being happy with the campaign direction or it can be massive and turns the next few weeks of my work on its ear, either way although it sucks at the time failure is always really positive.
Its about perspective.
To push through failure its important to focus and take action, evaluate, test and try again.
Internet marketers fail for so many reasons - which may include:
- Too much info and no idea what to do with it
- Not enough basic marketing knowledge
- Lack of time, tools and know how
- Lack of skills specifically in IM
- Lack of persistence (the I want it now mentality not being willing to work long and hard for it)
Im stoked I have failed so much, Id never be where I am today.
When did everyone get so petrified of failure anyway, isnt this about testing and seeing how it all works out?