The existence of The Creator Of All Things

40 replies
Hi,

Something to think about.

There is a method that will help all who are in any kind of conundrum as to whether God exists or not. I use the word "God" only as a sufficient word. The meaning I try to show is that of "creator of all things".

Try this whenever you can today - it's very easy.

Do whatever makes you comfortable to offer prayer or try to communicate.

As an alternative, simply sit or stand and hold your hands palms upwards.

and ask the question along the following lines:

"please give me a sign that you exist"

I absolutely guarantee that it will be answered.

But please bare one thing in mind. The way that your question is answered is not always the way you think or expect. Please keep an open mind...

Thank-you for reading.
#creator #existence #god #things
  • Profile picture of the author soffell
    Whatever your religion I know ...
    GOD is the best to ask ... to praying ...

    Thanks to GOD Thanks for your post
    Signature
    Banner Ads For Your MAX advertising
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1206165].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jack Chua
    We should give back the glory to God who created us and gave us the talent in the things we do best. God bless everyone.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1206677].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marklouis
    God persists everywhere around us ..
    In the nature
    In the heart of kindness
    In a baby's smile
    In a person who is altruist...
    God bless everyone...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1209273].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ian Jackson
    "god" is just a label or noun that one can apply to anything (hence no upper case "g"); in the usual context - to that (any) entity in which one believes - or otherwise.

    I could call my front door "god"; who has authority to say otherwise.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1366710].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author eBizSuccessCoach
      It's not enough to say that God is "the creator of all things." When saying that it implies that something had to create God. Think about that for a moment.

      God can never be created nor destroyed. This presence that we call God "is" everything in existance. God surrounds us, flows through us... "is" us!

      So God is not the creator of all things. God "IS" creation!
      Signature

      Judah Swagerty, www.elocalwebtraffic.com

      Get FREE SEO Video Training & White Paper for your local Business? Visit http://www.elocalwebSEO.com to learn more!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1367015].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ian Jackson
        Originally Posted by eBizSuccessCoach View Post

        It's not enough to say that God is "the creator of all things." When saying that it implies that something had to create God. Think about that for a moment.

        God can never be created nor destroyed. This presence that we call God "is" everything in existance. God surrounds us, flows through us... "is" us!

        So God is not the creator of all things. God "IS" creation!
        That's about right but why not just substitute god and say "creator" instead? - and if using upper case "G" for god, why not for Creator?

        Anyway, the way I see it, all things originate from THOUGHT, whatever entity created/had the thought in the first place... hmm

        An infinite intelligence, yet to be understood by the human race
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1367078].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author eBizSuccessCoach
          Originally Posted by Ian Jackson View Post

          That's about right but why not just substitute god and say "creator" instead? - and if using upper case "G" for god, why not for Creator?

          Anyway, the way I see it, all things originate from THOUGHT, whatever entity created/had the thought in the first place... hmm

          An infinite intelligence, yet to be understood by the human race
          You are right my friend. It's just a westernized term that we associate with this Divine Wisdom or Divine Intelligence or Creator! WE have to place lables upon everything. You are white, I'm black, he is this or that. NO! We are spiritual beings having a human experience and until we seek oneness at the highest level of consciouness we'll continue to divide ourselves and fight wars in the name of Creation.
          Signature

          Judah Swagerty, www.elocalwebtraffic.com

          Get FREE SEO Video Training & White Paper for your local Business? Visit http://www.elocalwebSEO.com to learn more!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1367169].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mr. Subtle
        Originally Posted by eBizSuccessCoach View Post

        It's not enough to say that God is "the creator of all things." When saying that it implies that something had to create God. Think about that for a moment.

        God can never be created nor destroyed. This presence that we call God "is" everything in existance. God surrounds us, flows through us... "is" us!

        So God is not the creator of all things. God "IS" creation!
        Not sure if you're aware of it or not, but the only thing you're stating is the scientific law of the conservation of mass-energy. It's great that you've jumped over the First Cause argument because we know where that would have lead to. Science, with your current argument, would just evoke Occam's razor and say that your God (YHWH) or any of the other 2499 gods in recorded history add nothing to the law and are not needed.

        Carl Sagan once said: "We are made of star stuff." In other words, we are made of atoms that have been around since the Big Bang and our atoms will continue to live eternally after our passing. (Please don't confuse this with the myth of an eternal conscious life.)
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1382247].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author eBizSuccessCoach
          Originally Posted by Mr. Subtle View Post

          Not sure if you're aware of it or not, but the only thing you're stating is the scientific law of the conservation of mass-energy. It's great that you've jumped over the First Cause argument because we know where that would have lead to. Science, with your current argument, would just evoke Occam's razor and say that your God (YHWH) or any of the other 2499 gods in recorded history add nothing to the law and are not needed.

          Carl Sagan once said: "We are made of star stuff." In other words, we are made of atoms that have been around since the Big Bang and our atoms will continue to live eternally after our passing. (Please don't confuse this with the myth of an eternal conscious life.)

          Yes I'm fully aware of my statements and again, you or a quantum physicist (which I too am familiar with the many different theories of quantum physics) may call this Divine presence "Mass Energy" and a theologian may call it "God". Personally, I don't care what you call this Divine Wisdom just know that it is real and in constant operation and in constant seek of peace.

          Every holy book that I have read has made the statements that God says that "he" is everything in existence. Well if God is everything in existence according to the holy texts and a scientist says that energy is everything in existence and we are made up of atoms (which we are) then my friend ... again... it all comes down to labels.

          You see, I believe that I can never die because of my physical body being made up of "atoms" and the spirit that drives the body is pure consciousness and is the spirit of God, which is everything in existence along with the physical "stuff" that the world of form is made up of. So if God says that it is everything then I must ask the question, "Who am I?"

          Am I and are we God manifested in physical form?

          I AM THAT I AM

          You may believe how you wish and judgment of you will not come from me. Again, our sole purpose is to seek oneness which leads to peace and if I cast judgment upon you then I'm not living my purpose. You see life how you see it and that is cool with me. You are right by your statements because it resonates with your own common sense. And I am right with mine because it resonates with my own common sense and we are on separate paths towards the right truth but we are still one in the same.

          Blessings!
          Signature

          Judah Swagerty, www.elocalwebtraffic.com

          Get FREE SEO Video Training & White Paper for your local Business? Visit http://www.elocalwebSEO.com to learn more!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1394357].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            Originally Posted by Paul McQuillan View Post

            .

            If we believe in God we communicate in our own way. I have
            yet to see anyone get a direct response (if so Christianity
            would not be in question)
            OP doesn't mention a single thing about Christianity. Thats just his own experience of what he did. I agree with you about debating things like this here. I probably have an entirely different idea about Christianity being in question that would upset those who find it is.

            and with that I'll bow out
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1394668].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          Originally Posted by Mr. Subtle View Post

          Science, with your current argument, would just evoke Occam's razor and say that your God (YHWH) or any of the other 2499 gods in recorded history add nothing to the law and are not needed.
          No. Science doesn't say anything about God or make any arguments against God and since it doesn't go beyond the present universe it can't say what is needed or isn't. Cosmology goes back as far as the singularity and then stops. Imagination now takes over to talk about "many worlds" and Multiiverses. Occam's razor is a philosphical premise that does not necessarily lead to the right result. Its more for guidance not for etablishing facts

          BUt before we go too far down this road I think there is a good reason why religious issues and politics are two subjects to avoid getting too deeply into on Warriors.

          Anything that centers you and motivates you will be good for IM but beyond IM thats another whole ball game.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1394504].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
    I tried something different. I put out my hands and said: "If Maxmillion is correct then show me a sign." Well, nothing happened. So we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's wrong. (Heh.)

    My first reaction to this exercise was thinking how silly it is considering that I already believe in God or "An Intelligent Creator." However, I thought I'd try it and something did happen.

    A quiet, loving, understated voice said "I'm right here with you now." Then I asked "Are you really God" and the voice responded "I love you" and then "You already know." I asked again and the voice responded. "I am real, I've been here all the time."

    Proof that God exist or just ZigZag going off the deep end? Well heck if I know but it definitely was an enlightening exercise. So thank you the posting it. I honestly didn't think anything would happen.
    Signature
    "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1370014].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nimpa
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1370019].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
      Originally Posted by nimpa View Post

      It`s only you who is your own god of your existense!
      Yeah I've heard similar things which I believe originated in Eastern philosophy. I've been asked before whether I was God (and an angel) and it's something that I don't believe.

      Am I "The Creator Of My Life Experience?" Sure. But I'm definitely not on a par with God.

      After my first post I remembered where I'd heard that voice before. When I was having trouble with my back I remember something healing me and saying "This is how much I love you." Perhaps it's not God. Maybe it's Jesus.

      I suppose it could be something that I'm doing however I don't believe that to be the case.
      Signature
      "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1370117].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author trumpetblast
        Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post

        Yeah I've heard similar things which I believe originated in Eastern philosophy. I've been asked before whether I was God (and an angel) and it's something that I don't believe.
        Eastern religions (Hindu and Buddhism, for instance) generally still believe in the existence of a transcendent creator. They view the human relationship much different than we in the West do because they usually assert that we humans are a part of God, that he is not completely external to us. Though Western religions pay some lip service to this concept, generally they reject it vehemently as pagan and blasphemous, mostly because they don't understand it.

        Saying "you are the God of your own existence", to me, puts the emphasis on yourself to the extent that it denies the importance and perhaps even the existence of a transcendent God. If used in that sense, it is far from representative of Eastern religion. Rather, it is more reflective of atheism and/or Anton LaVey's modern branch of satanism.

        Not trying to accuse Nimpa of anything here. Just wanted to lend more precision to the beliefs of Eastern religions.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1370565].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
          Well, you just have. Thanks for the clarification.
          Signature
          "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1370575].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author eBizSuccessCoach
          Originally Posted by trumpetblast View Post

          Eastern religions (Hindu and Buddhism, for instance) generally still believe in the existence of a transcendent creator. They view the human relationship much different than we in the West do because they usually assert that we humans are a part of God, that he is not completely external to us. Though Western religions pay some lip service to this concept, generally they reject it vehemently as pagan and blasphemous, mostly because they don't understand it.
          This is so true and this is why Jesus was crucified. In the Book of John Jesus says this, and he was referring to a message from the Old Testement, "Is it not written in your law that I said you are gods." And Jesus did not consider it blasphemous to see yourself equal to God. This was the basis of his teachings. Again, his teachings was not received by many and he had to be killed.

          By the way Christianity is an eastern religion. I ask where did it originate from? Hmmm...
          Signature

          Judah Swagerty, www.elocalwebtraffic.com

          Get FREE SEO Video Training & White Paper for your local Business? Visit http://www.elocalwebSEO.com to learn more!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1373664].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mr2020
    Maximillion_Z,

    My wife, a member of this forum photograph's God at iPhotographGod.com

    We "pray visually". Seeing what is, reminds us of what we are.

    Thank you for the great invitation to enjoy "being".

    Mr Twenty Twenty
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1370742].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Will Edwards
      Originally Posted by mr2020 View Post

      Maximillion_Z,

      My wife, a member of this forum photograph's God at iPhotographGod.com

      We "pray visually". Seeing what is, reminds us of what we are.

      Thank you for the great invitation to enjoy "being".

      Mr Twenty Twenty
      Beautiful photographs too.

      Would you ask her to contact me? I would like to write a blog post about her site.

      Cheers,

      Will
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5685039].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author moneycoach123
    I like where you are going with this...we don't praise the creator enuf!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1382268].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Will Edwards
    Here are my thoughts on the subject ...

    GENESIS & SPACETIME - A SYNTHESIS

    Will
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1399784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Thai
    I did not knwo we can discuss such thing in the Warrior Forum but i do believe God exists
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1401365].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Michael Thai View Post

      I did not knwo we can discuss such thing in the Warrior Forum but i do believe God exists
      I think it has been allowed to stand since it has not devolved into another religion v. athiesm battle. I am actually quite proud to see that level of restraint from Warriors.

      I guess we can just stick to trolling that on Yahoo answers .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5228273].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jameswatson2002
    Great to see so many believers in this thread!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5163843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
    Wow. I have to cringe a little bit since that post was made in 2009. I've certainly progressed a lot since then. : )
    Signature
    "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5163862].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chelsean
    God is real. Be still my soul.
    Signature

    Looking for a house in Arizona? Use a Phoenix Realtor! Have little kids? Check out baby clothes Australia. Businesses should use commercial cleaning nj. Enroll in a coaching certification program!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5164067].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cliftonkirk
    God is an omnipresent God.. you're right SEObelle, all creations that we see around us only proves that God is an ever existing God, He is in everywhere.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5197606].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rawalbaig
    Banned
    How I believe that God exist! When I'm on sleeping bed, I make ideas and create next day details. But when awake the situation always be completely different.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5197739].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Magnus Koenig
    I do believe that God really exists. I can feel it even without the signs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5218193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Pharaoh
    Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."

    Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

    "If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever-- the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will bein you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5227950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author filthy
    God is one and creator of mankind and universe.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5228161].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hugovasey
    God is an ever-existing God, you can always feel Him in Your heart and He truly controls every situation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5678493].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hireava
    God is really good and He do exist in everything and anything.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5683086].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NickTaylor
    Anyone want to see proof of God. Go to Youtube and type in 'Miracles in Nigeria' TB Joshua. He says God is the Healer and His name is Jesus Christ. Cancers and Ulcers are being healed on TAPE. Watch a few videos this is the real deal.
    Signature

    Only Have $500 Or Less To Build Your Business?
    Don't Worry, These Free Videos Will Show You
    How To Get Massive Growth For Little To No Money.
    http://NickTaylor.buildingonabudget.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5692647].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author byronc
    I believe in Jesus too. He is the way, the truth and the life, he has helped me through life...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5693766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
    Just having the thought of believing fills my empty heart. And that's what keeps me positive in life.
    Signature

    RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5693884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author D3fiantMark3ting
    Originally Posted by Maximillion_Z View Post

    Hi,

    Something to think about.

    There is a method that will help all who are in any kind of conundrum as to whether God exists or not. I use the word "God" only as a sufficient word. The meaning I try to show is that of "creator of all things".

    Try this whenever you can today - it's very easy.

    Do whatever makes you comfortable to offer prayer or try to communicate.

    As an alternative, simply sit or stand and hold your hands palms upwards.

    and ask the question along the following lines:

    "please give me a sign that you exist"

    I absolutely guarantee that it will be answered.

    But please bare one thing in mind. The way that your question is answered is not always the way you think or expect. Please keep an open mind...

    Thank-you for reading.

    Very subtle my friend!

    Oxymoron -Religion is a subject I choose to keep away from to avoid conflict.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5696080].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NickTaylor
      Oxymoron -Religion is a subject I choose to keep away from to avoid conflict. [/QUOTE]


      Nobody said anything about Religion. God was mentioned not Religion there is a difference. There is no need to avoid issues to avoid conflict. People can't talk about anything about the surface because of that type of thinking.
      Signature

      Only Have $500 Or Less To Build Your Business?
      Don't Worry, These Free Videos Will Show You
      How To Get Massive Growth For Little To No Money.
      http://NickTaylor.buildingonabudget.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5696323].message }}

Trending Topics