ONE MAGIC WORD That will change your life forever! Guaranteed!

31 replies
The below was written by my wife "Susha" who I met back in 2003 on a forum dedicated to discussing the book "The Science of Getting Rich". At the time she was in Australia and I was living in North East Pennsylvania barely earning a minimum wage. We married 6 months later and now live in beautiful sunny Queensland along th Great Barrier Reef with a thriving and fun business of our own which creates more profits per hour than I use to earn in 40 hours as a Wage Slave back in the States. I thought our fellow Mind Warriors would like to read it. Cheers, Steve


ONE MAGIC WORD That will change your life forever! Guaranteed!

I have read hundreds and hundreds of self-help books by lots of enlightened authors . . . . over the past 15 years - you might say I was even addicted to them of sorts . . . searching, desperately searching. . . . for the way out of my self-defeating maze.

And I found it! . . . . . I discovered something everybody else seemed to have either overlooked or not fully realized or explained . . . . because the answer wasn't in any single one of those books, but by realizing what the 'most essential element' was, I discovered the 'secret' I had been missing all along.

And why was I missing it?
Because there's not a word in the English language specific enough to describe 'the key', . . . . the word just didn't exist.

To have whatever you want in life - there is just one thing you 'have'to do . . . . and that one thing WILL CREATE ALL ELSE -so it will make it all happen without you having to consciously push for it.

How do I know it works? Because I'm living proof!

It was not until I discovered the 'missing ingredient' that my life did the most amazing turnaround.

I found and married my husband who had been living at the opposite side of the earth to me. I 'calcified' a brain tumor I didn't even know I had. And after 18 years of trying to get my business up and running - it finally took off! And what's more, I know I'm on my way to everything else in life I ever want.

And I can tell you how to do it too!

And in JUST ONE WORD!

A word that will need explaining in a paragraph or two - but that's it, that's all YOU NEED! Just one magic word!

It's a word you've never heard before - because I've just added it to the English language . . . .that something that was always missing in the explanation 'of the incredibly simple, painless thing that needs to be done for you to manifest your dreams' . . . the one thing with all the seeking that I had done - that I still didn't get , but was lucky enough to realize for myself. But how could I explain it to anyone else.

I just had to invent 'the word' and it's meaning.

I can give you 'that word' that will change your world and your life in a way that will amaze you.

You don't need to read pages and pages of fluffed out information printed to just fill out a book.

With one word - 'my new word that needs to be added to the dictionaries of the world' . . . and just a couple of qualifying paragraphs I GUARANTEE your life will start to work for you and you will start drawing to you EVERYTHING that you could possibly want.


The word
That is going to change your life . . .

I M M E R S A L I Z A T I O N

'a combination of the words - immersion and visualization'


. . . all the books I have ever read, tapes I have ever listened to . . .
they talked of focus, visualization and seeing yourself living the life you want.

It wasn't till I realized that I
'had been sitting visualizing myself . . . from outside myself - watching myself!
I had been watching the 'movie'
instead of 'living it, starring in it, feeling what it's like to be right inside the dream".

THE REALIZATION
You have to totally immerse yourself
In your dreams, your desires
Looking out to the world from behind your very own eyes
Totally surrounded, as if by a body of water
Drawing it all to you like a magnetic core
Then - and only then, your dreams and desires will materialize.

Please understand
I'm saying that your super-conscious mind
Will attract and create the opportunities
That will enable you to manifest your dreams.

The only other thing you need to do
Is create the 'feeling' that the accomplishment of that desire brings
Because that 'energizes' it and manifests it into 'matter'.

Oh, and one other thing
There has to be not a single doubt in your head
You need complete faith that this is already so.

I sincerely hope
That this helps you....
If my explanation 'still lacks clarity'
Please feel free to email me.

Susha
#change #forever #guaranteed #life #magic #word
  • Profile picture of the author K.serrattan
    Hehe, cool stuff SteveSki.

    Imersalization a.k.a the power of attraction (in my opinion)

    Think and Grow Rich - Novel

    The Secret - Movie

    I think are my two most powerful advocates of the above.

    Kris,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2257827].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jonas Iri
      Originally Posted by K.serrattan View Post

      Hehe, cool stuff SteveSki.

      Imersalization a.k.a the power of attraction (in my opinion)

      Think and Grow Rich - Novel

      The Secret - Movie

      I think are my two most powerful advocates of the above.

      Kris,
      I agree 50%. Think and grow rich is a fantastic book, the secret to me is all hype and no substance.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2313720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author miavanru
    Originally Posted by SteveSki View Post

    The below was written by my wife "Susha" who I met back in 2003 on a forum dedicated to discussing the book "The Science of Getting Rich". At the time she was in Australia and I was living in North East Pennsylvania barely earning a minimum wage. We married 6 months later and now live in beautiful sunny Queensland along th Great Barrier Reef with a thriving and fun business of our own which creates more profits per hour than I use to earn in 40 hours as a Wage Slave back in the States. I thought our fellow Mind Warriors would like to read it. Cheers, Steve


    ONE MAGIC WORD That will change your life forever! Guaranteed!

    I have read hundreds and hundreds of self-help books by lots of enlightened authors . . . . over the past 15 years - you might say I was even addicted to them of sorts . . . searching, desperately searching. . . . for the way out of my self-defeating maze.

    And I found it! . . . . . I discovered something everybody else seemed to have either overlooked or not fully realized or explained . . . . because the answer wasn't in any single one of those books, but by realizing what the 'most essential element' was, I discovered the 'secret' I had been missing all along.

    And why was I missing it?
    Because there's not a word in the English language specific enough to describe 'the key', . . . . the word just didn't exist.

    To have whatever you want in life - there is just one thing you 'have'to do . . . . and that one thing WILL CREATE ALL ELSE -so it will make it all happen without you having to consciously push for it.

    How do I know it works? Because I'm living proof!

    It was not until I discovered the 'missing ingredient' that my life did the most amazing turnaround.

    I found and married my husband who had been living at the opposite side of the earth to me. I 'calcified' a brain tumor I didn't even know I had. And after 18 years of trying to get my business up and running - it finally took off! And what's more, I know I'm on my way to everything else in life I ever want.

    And I can tell you how to do it too!

    And in JUST ONE WORD!

    A word that will need explaining in a paragraph or two - but that's it, that's all YOU NEED! Just one magic word!

    It's a word you've never heard before - because I've just added it to the English language . . . .that something that was always missing in the explanation 'of the incredibly simple, painless thing that needs to be done for you to manifest your dreams' . . . the one thing with all the seeking that I had done - that I still didn't get , but was lucky enough to realize for myself. But how could I explain it to anyone else.

    I just had to invent 'the word' and it's meaning.

    I can give you 'that word' that will change your world and your life in a way that will amaze you.

    You don't need to read pages and pages of fluffed out information printed to just fill out a book.

    With one word - 'my new word that needs to be added to the dictionaries of the world' . . . and just a couple of qualifying paragraphs I GUARANTEE your life will start to work for you and you will start drawing to you EVERYTHING that you could possibly want.


    The word
    That is going to change your life . . .

    I M M E R S A L I Z A T I O N

    'a combination of the words - immersion and visualization'


    . . . all the books I have ever read, tapes I have ever listened to . . .
    they talked of focus, visualization and seeing yourself living the life you want.

    It wasn't till I realized that I
    'had been sitting visualizing myself . . . from outside myself - watching myself!
    I had been watching the 'movie'
    instead of 'living it, starring in it, feeling what it's like to be right inside the dream".

    THE REALIZATION
    You have to totally immerse yourself
    In your dreams, your desires
    Looking out to the world from behind your very own eyes
    Totally surrounded, as if by a body of water
    Drawing it all to you like a magnetic core
    Then - and only then, your dreams and desires will materialize.

    Please understand
    I'm saying that your super-conscious mind
    Will attract and create the opportunities
    That will enable you to manifest your dreams.

    The only other thing you need to do
    Is create the 'feeling' that the accomplishment of that desire brings
    Because that 'energizes' it and manifests it into 'matter'.

    Oh, and one other thing
    There has to be not a single doubt in your head
    You need complete faith that this is already so.

    I sincerely hope
    That this helps you....
    If my explanation 'still lacks clarity'
    Please feel free to email me.

    Susha
    Susha, Thank you! immersalization.. Brilliant!
    Signature

    If you want to get 2 free article rewrites, podcasts and video ABSOLUTELY FREE. Check my site miajones.wordpress.com/promos

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2291240].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DA
    good thinking!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2292553].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wiscrown
    What you have written I know to be true. I've been in and out of that state of being several times in my life. The first time was 11 years ago. The movie "The Secret" describes it very well, I prefer the version of "The Secret" that has Esther Hicks in it.

    I used everything that I'd learned from self help books. I overwhelmed the concious, subconcious and superconcious with my desires through NLP, meditation and actively everyday offering to others what I wanted for myself.

    I discovered true love for the first time in my life. Not some syrupy sappy love but its attributes joy, peace, patience gentleness, kindness, faithfulness and self control. That was the beginning of a great journey that is not yet complete.

    Great post that is also a reminder, thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2293156].message }}
  • Great post! Thanks for sharing...
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2303408].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kevin Reynolds
    Tough to say...but it is absolutely spot on. Thanks for the post.
    Signature
    ATTENTION GOLFERS: Learn the secrets that Professionals golfers know and slash strokes from your game. FREE Guide Shows How!
    Kevin Reynolds, CSH, mNLP Sports Hypnotist
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2303424].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rmolina88
    Interesting word. Thanks for the post!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2313575].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrew O
    That's a really cool story about you and your wife.

    I love that word, it really crystalizes the LoA process down to one (kinda ) simple word.

    Thanks for sharing this!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2313686].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rensburg
    Great post and very insightful!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2313823].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ellewong
    lol. I M M E R S A L I Z A T I O N. What a word but definitely applies! Immerse into your visualization.

    T harv eker also said: Rich People are Focused. Poor People scatter Their Energies
    Signature

    [VIDEO] Here's My Secret Blueprint Where I Reveal How I Raked in $14,747.00 in Just 72 Hours! I'm Now Giving Away a Limited Amount of F.ree Copies. Grab Yours Now!--> http://ellewong.com/profitexplosionformula

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2315156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cracker
    Originally Posted by SteveSki View Post


    I M M E R S A L I Z A T I O N
    'a combination of the words - immersion and visualization'

    It wasn't till I realized that I
    'had been sitting visualizing myself . . . from outside myself - watching myself!
    I had been watching the 'movie'
    instead of 'living it, starring in it, feeling what it's like to be right inside the dream".

    Susha
    Many thanks for sharing this, I guess I have been missing out on the immersing part.

    Can you share more details about how you go about creating the immersing feeling.

    I have been trying to apply visualization to my IM activities from the past couple of weeks.
    Your pointers on this will be greatly helpful.

    Thanks & Regards
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2327563].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SteveSki
      Hi Cracker,
      I guess the best way I can describe to do this.. is to remember a really good event in your life... and although you may at first 'see' yourself when doing this, keep on working at until you 'feel' yourself at the very core of the event. Then when you have that 'feeling' transpose that 'feeling' into whatever you want... you have to work with the feeling... this is 'the secret' and that's what 'immersalization' is... let me know how you go.... regards, Susha
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2329660].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Cracker
        Originally Posted by SteveSki View Post

        Hi Cracker,
        I guess the best way I can describe to do this.. is to remember a really good event in your life... and although you may at first 'see' yourself when doing this, keep on working at until you 'feel' yourself at the very core of the event. Then when you have that 'feeling' transpose that 'feeling' into whatever you want... you have to work with the feeling... this is 'the secret' and that's what 'immersalization' is... let me know how you go.... regards, Susha
        Sounds interesting, am going to try this out tonight itself. Will keep you posted. Many thanks for your inputs.

        Cheers.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2331946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jmcmullin
    Great word. It's what I need right now to keep me going.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2334116].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author .
    I think if instead of that word you have written something like

    The word
    That is going to change your life . . .

    B A N A NA

    and then not explain why.. it will be even more "special" and "secret".

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2334434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rparikh
    Great useful post .This is really a kind of useful guide .
    Signature

    Internet Marketing Product Reviews And Bonus - https://theim.org

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2335467].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author David Louis Monk
      Re visualization and focus. "There is nothing new under the Sun". This is a quote from proverbs. We have been given this new word, IMMERSALIZATION but the word alone does not teach us anything new. Teachers of NLP, for example, (as far as the Bible is concerned), have nothing new to say; the Bible has said it all.

      We have a problem when; "we do not know what we do not know". Unless you find out what God has to teach, you will not find out about His plan and purpose for this earth and for mankind. Without knowing God's plan, you are unable to visualize in your mind the big picture and the vision of the future for this Earth.

      Once found out, it becomes the biggest prize to be won which is the most precious gift money cannot buy. It is a gift so precious and attainable that it should become the main focus. By comparison, attaining goals, in terms of the lifestyle and freedom in this life, pale into insignificance.

      It can be all about "mind-set" as we are told these days. For some, the attaining of the mind-set of Jesus is the key, for as it is written (for our learning); "Let this mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus..."

      Jesus said, "he who looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God". That was said in his parable of 'The Plowman'. Plowing a simple furrow in a straight line requires focus and determination. The principles in this simple parable are profound. What was the plowman's secret? It was keeping his eye on the target (focus), taking action and moving towards his goal. The simple skill of plowing a furrow in a perfect straight line in all weathers encompasses the principles of success in reaching your goals.

      Looking back, might mean the occasional glance back which would result in the furrow going wavy for a time, and that does not mean you will not reach your target. Looking back (in the extreme) here means to plow with your back to the target. Plow that way and you will never reach the target, for you will never see it. To rephrase the statement above; "you do not see what you do not see". Most people are blind to God's Truth; they do not understand it. They do not take the time to study God's Word and find out what it means, hence they never get to see the big picture and will never strive to be a part of it.

      Death is the ultimate end for those who do not see or want to be a part of the wonderful future that is in store. So when you hear about making your visualization your reality, what about making the Kingdom of God on earth your reality? It will happen, so why miss out?
      Signature

      David

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2335805].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SteveSki
        Good post you gave David, Good advice about staying focused on your target and moving forward.

        I agree that "he who looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God" for it means that person is dead... living in the past or in a imaginary future that will never arrive instead of choosing to livin now in the present and in the loving presence of God. After all "The Kingdom of Heaven is Within You" and we imperfect beings need to become more Christ like. That means practising forgiveness and loving one another instead of preaching that you know the mind of God.


        "Be Still and Know That I Am God".
        That is what will permit us to enter the kingdom of heaven. Just be still and know God... not trying to convert others into believing that we know the mind of God.

        Most of man's troubles come from our inability to sit quietly in a room alone and just know (experience) God instead of trying to convince others that they should see things the same way as we do.

        You said.... "Let this mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus..." I invite you to check out
        The Christ Mind

        Remember....

        "Nothing real can be threatened Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the Peace of God."

        The only thing that is real is Gods eternal silent presence which is the source of all that is and all that will ever be. Everything else is impermanent and cannot exist independently.

        Think about it and prove it for yourself and stop listening to the interpretation of others. Go sit in Gods presence and be peaceful.

        Cheers,
        Steve

        PS - You said....
        "Death is the ultimate end for those who do not see or want to be a part of the wonderful future that is in store. So when you hear about making your visualization your reality, what about making the Kingdom of God on earth your reality? It will happen, so why miss out?"

        Yes why miss out on being in Heaven now? Wake up and enter the Kingdom which is everywhere or choose death by living in the dead past or a future that never arrives since the only thing that is real and alive is the present eternal now. Go I M M E R S A L I Z E yourself in it and invite more of Gods presence into your corner of the Kingdom!

        And one last word or question.... Who said.... "In the beginning was the word and the word became flesh" ? Isn't that kind of like IMMERSALIZING your thoughts into present reality, creating through the power of words? Being more Christ like? I think words... old or newly coined, can help IMMERSALIZE reality. Don't you?

        Originally Posted by David Louis Monk View Post

        Re visualization and focus. "There is nothing new under the Sun". This is a quote from proverbs. We have been given this new word, IMMERSALIZATION but the word alone does not teach us anything new. Teachers of NLP, for example, (as far as the Bible is concerned), have nothing new to say; the Bible has said it all.

        We have a problem when; "we do not know what we do not know". Unless you find out what God has to teach, you will not find out about His plan and purpose for this earth and for mankind. Without knowing God's plan, you are unable to visualize in your mind the big picture and the vision of the future for this Earth.


        Once found out, it becomes the biggest prize to be won which is the most precious gift money cannot buy. It is a gift so precious and attainable that it should become the main focus. By comparison, attaining goals, in terms of the lifestyle and freedom in this life, pale into insignificance.

        It can be all about "mind-set" as we are told these days. For some, the attaining of the mind-set of Jesus is the key, for as it is written (for our learning); "Let this mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus..."

        Jesus said, "he who looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God". That was said in his parable of 'The Plowman'. Plowing a simple furrow in a straight line requires focus and determination. The principles in this simple parable are profound. What was the plowman's secret? It was keeping his eye on the target (focus), taking action and moving towards his goal. The simple skill of plowing a furrow in a perfect straight line in all weathers encompasses the principles of success in reaching your goals.

        Looking back, might mean the occasional glance back which would result in the furrow going wavy for a time, and that does not mean you will not reach your target. Looking back (in the extreme) here means to plow with your back to the target. Plow that way and you will never reach the target, for you will never see it. To rephrase the statement above; "you do not see what you do not see". Most people are blind to God's Truth; they do not understand it. They do not take the time to study God's Word and find out what it means, hence they never get to see the big picture and will never strive to be a part of it.

        Death is the ultimate end for those who do not see or want to be a part of the wonderful future that is in store. So when you hear about making your visualization your reality, what about making the Kingdom of God on earth your reality? It will happen, so why miss out?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2346358].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryjo
    marry poppins should have used that other than supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2338845].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robert Brauer
    Yes, there is a big distinction between visualizing and actually feeling the experience.

    In sports there is the saying: "Think --> Feel --> Do"

    Most people either just "Do" or "Think --> Do"

    Engage as many senses as possible in your visualization...What does your goal feel like, smell like, taste like, sound like, look like?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2338909].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cracker
      Originally Posted by prophetmktg View Post

      Yes, there is a big distinction between visualizing and actually feeling the experience.

      In sports there is the saying: "Think --> Feel --> Do"

      Most people either just "Do" or "Think --> Do"

      Engage as many senses as possible in your visualization...What does your goal feel like, smell like, taste like, sound like, look like?
      You said it, been trying it out for a couple of days now, unfortunately the mind tends to wander away continuously. Have trouble staying focussed when trying to engage all senses. Guess will need some practice to get the hang of it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2339894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Okenyon
    sounds good to me!
    Signature

    Owner at Internet Marketing Deals and Coupons and Landing Page Guys, fully qualified chef turned online entrepreneur, lover of Prosecco and LFC.

    More about me here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2338922].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aaron Moser
    Wow, this is an incredible post.

    When ever I visualize things it's always me watching myself and not
    experiencing it first hand.

    Thank you!
    Signature



    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2339196].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JustinDupre
    Immersalization is a nice word. Yeah, it's really easy to get distracted with information overload online. I'm only checking my email once or twice a day now and focus more on what need to be done. In sport there is also a saying "No pain no gain"
    Signature
    I offer CPA coaching and investment opportunities for those SERIOUSLY interested in making money directly or indirectly with affiliate marketing. PM me for details.


    Read More about CPA/Affiliate Marketing on my Blog
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2340566].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Francis
    it's true , and it's so powerful that nothing limits or blocks it , things no one would imagine possible can be possible.

    Than people might wonder why isn't there tons of trillionaires ? Simple very few people can actually apply this right and even if they do , they won't believe it's possible you don't just have to want and visualise it , you have to believe it !
    Signature

    Have a good PPC campaign with good ROI but don't have the capital to make use of it ? PM me.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2346421].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cracker
      Originally Posted by Mark Francis View Post

      it's true , and it's so powerful that nothing limits or blocks it , things no one would imagine possible can be possible.

      Than people might wonder why isn't there tons of trillionaires ? Simple very few people can actually apply this right and even if they do , they won't believe it's possible you don't just have to want and visualise it , you have to believe it !
      Very well said.
      Believing is the key there.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2347442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ivanadee
    good point of view..
    thx for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2346482].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shafindezane
    Well done. Very true. But don't forget the power of taking (even if its small) a substantial step towards your dreams each day. People tend to overlook two things while getting into law of attraction stuff:

    1. Nowhere in nature there is example of Zero Sum success. Meaning contributing no value yet getting back massive value. It just doesn't work. If you want something, you have to be willing to offer equal value in return.

    2. You have to know what you want VERY clearly. And then be willing to work towards it step by step.

    When you know what you want, use Immersalization to stay on track and get juiced up when you are losing sight of your vision.

    Hope that helps.
    Signature
    Truth Is Not Only Stranger Than You Think, Its Stranger Than You CAN Think!
    Learn some true things today. Join the world famous eCourse
    that has changed thousands of lives before you!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2357801].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PeterDunin
    Very insightful,thanks for the post!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2476788].message }}

Trending Topics