2. Set a schedule - the quickest way to reaching your goal is to create a schedule for it and stick to it.
3. Make it a habit - It is not enough to simply make a schedule. You have to turn it into a habit. Treat it as an integral part of your day that you absolutely cannot miss.
4. No excuses - It is critical that you do not allow yourself any excuses. If you do, then the excuses will never stop.
5. Eliminate distractions - Before you even start working, you should start by eliminating all possible sources of distraction.
6. Meditate - Many studies have proven that meditation techniques and breathing exercises are helpful in clearing your mind and improving your focus.
7. Take a break but time it - Sometimes you can get a little burned out if you have been working too hard. When this happens, its okay to take a break from your work schedule. Of course breaks cannot last forever so make sure that you time it as well.
Let me know what you think. What would you add? Can't think of anymore.