I would like to share Five Keys to Make Teamwork Work:
1. Team up with like-minded people.
You may have differences, but when you have the same goals and mindset, you will be awed at how your team achieve and even surpass your objectives.
2. Have an open communication.
Lay all cards from the beginning and discuss your expectations from one another.
3. Know each other's strengths, weaknesses, references, and individual goals.
This helps your team maximize each other's capabilities, support one another's weaknesses, share knowledge and skills among the team, and provide help where and when needed.
4. Understand the difference between encouragement and pressure.
If the team finds the thin line between the two a bit confusing, here is a quick checker: encouragement is associated with inspiration/positive statements while pressure is associated with mental stress/negative statements.
5. Be emphatic and offer rewards/affirmations.
The team will definitely stick together through thick and thin if the relationship is built on trust, gratitude, understanding, and appreciation. Be generous with praise and encouragements.
Teamwork is a key worth investing if you want to really succeed.