So we thought we should ask, does anyone out there care to tell us how the Law of Attraction (LOA) has worked or is working for you? That's what this thread is for.
Just to clarify, much of the discussion has swirled around two of the most popular modern-day approaches to the application of LOA for getting what you want: The simplified "Ask - Believe - Receive" as presented in Rhonda Byrne's "The Secret," and the definite, disciplined six steps in Napoleon Hill's studious work, "Think and Grow Rich."
This thread is intended for those who have reached or are reaching any measure of success in getting what they want by seriously applying the principles taught by Hill or any of the many others who maintain that:
- Like attracts like
- You are what you think about most of the time
- You created your current circumstances by the way you think; and you can change them by changing your thought patterns and taking the following steps.
Very generally speaking, the interpretation of those steps says that to set the Law of Attraction into motion for yourself, you must:
- know yourself, identify your limiting beliefs and get rid of them;
- define clearly exactly what you want and by when;
- decide to achieve it;
- have a burning desire and a definite plan to achieve it;
- decide what you will sacrifice to get it (basically meaning "whatever it takes");
- build belief that you will achieve it;
- visualize yourself already in possession of it;
- repeatedly affirm (influence the subconscious mind) that you already have it;
- take action to get it;
- persevere until you "manifest" your dream as reality.
Success stories anyone?
This should be fun!