- The ignorant - they don't know that they don't know
- The arrogant - they feel they know so much that nobody can teach them anything more
- The intelligent - they know, but they think they don't know
- The moron - they think they're the beez neez and feel they know absolutely everything there is to know about everything. Even more so than number 2.
- The ignorant have no idea they do not know, so they don't bother to find out.
- The arrogant have no desire to find out more as they think they know everything. And even if they feel they're lacking, they refuse to admit it: to others or even themselves. As a result, these two groups remain both ignorant and arrogant.
- The intelligent know. But, because they don't know that they know, they're always seeking more knowledge. As a result they become more intelligent.
- The morons feel like they have to put their tuppence worth (it's probably not even worth that much) into everything. Both exposing their real worth and the the fact they're morons.
Edit: I left one out: The ignorant who knows he's ignorant. No matter how hard he tries or how much he studies, he just can't keep it inside his thick skull. And he knows there's not a lot he can do about it.
This is where I fit in.
And in case you're wondering - I'm not being modest. Just telling it like it is.