How To Use The Power Of Focus To Transform Your Online Biz Fast.

10 replies
Hi pals!
I am Deji Yusuf I am new warrior.
You know...I discovered some of the top secret that distinguishes the Gurus from the wannabes.
They are very simple but yet very powerful.

Focus On One Thing At A Time: Before you can ever succeed in an online business, you need to find a design a routine for yourself,follow it and make sure you start ti and make it bring you profit before you jump on another idea. it is only by focus that a man can use the magnifying glass to burn a paper.

Develop A Routine For Your Business And follow it till You Succeed: If I tell you those gurus, expert you buy there products and consume have there own time-table you will not believe me! But is through! You need to map out a workable strategy for the success of your business and following as if you are gonna die if you don't! yeah..I mean it.
Treat Your Online Biz The Way You Will treat a Regular Mom and Pop Biz; If you are really ready to transform you bank account from RED to GREEN then you need to treat it like its a regular biz..... have you own marketing strategies mapped out make you plans and know you onions. I am telling you that by this time next year you will be a million via internet biz. i love money!:p

To Our Success!

any comment questions should be sent to dinternetinformat@gmail.com love you guys!
#biz #divert #fast #focus #online #power #transform
  • Profile picture of the author Peter Kay
    Welcome to the forum Deji.

    You have got the principals right. Apply them and take consistent action on your goals and you will succeed in all your online ventures.

    Wishing you the best for your future.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6777707].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nobita436
    The main thing is patience and be stick with which was your plan and the willing to make this happen.
    Otherwise it is quite impossible to be greatly successful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6778093].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gianni
      Originally Posted by nobita436 View Post

      The main thing is patience and be stick with which was your plan and the willing to make this happen.
      Otherwise it is quite impossible to be greatly successful.

      Patience is the key to success. Many of us lack patience, expecting to see results straight away.
      I think patience is a skill that we all need to learn to stay focus at what we do.

      All the best.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6780815].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ProScribe
    Originally Posted by deji yusuf View Post


    Treat Your Online Biz The Way You Will treat a Regular Mom and Pop Biz; If you are really ready to transform you bank account from RED to GREEN then you need to treat it like its a regular biz...
    I think this one is really true, I'm as guilty of jumping around between business models as anybody but if most IMer's were actually running an offline business the same as an IM one it would be like one month you were running a barber shop, the next you decided taxi driving was were it was at, the next you would decide thanks to the real estate boom you wanted to run a construction business.

    That said when business is going slow in one area, I'm glad I have cash coming in from somewhere else, so there are some benefits to being diversified.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6779884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ninja Ana
    Thanks, all of your insights are vital to all IM out there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6780475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gianni
    I agree with you my dear friend.

    We need to stick to the plan and follow it from start to the end. Many people start projects that are lef unfinished, because they keep jumping from one thing into another losing focus of what they want.

    Bottom line is, stick to your guns untill you see results.

    All the best.

    Gianni.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6781253].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author roni994
    yes, you are rite. my problem is i start many task on same time and nothing complete.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6781669].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author roni994
    most of us are in hurry to get success. we forget the little thing "patience". just stick to goal and work hard patiently will lead to success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6781760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Walter Parrish
    Originally Posted by deji yusuf View Post

    Hi pals!
    I am Deji Yusuf I am new warrior.
    You know...I discovered some of the top secret that distinguishes the Gurus from the wannabes.
    They are very simple but yet very powerful.

    Focus On One Thing At A Time: Before you can ever succeed in an online business, you need to find a design a routine for yourself,follow it and make sure you start ti and make it bring you profit before you jump on another idea. it is only by focus that a man can use the magnifying glass to burn a paper.

    Develop A Routine For Your Business And follow it till You Succeed: If I tell you those gurus, expert you buy there products and consume have there own time-table you will not believe me! But is through! You need to map out a workable strategy for the success of your business and following as if you are gonna die if you don't! yeah..I mean it.
    Treat Your Online Biz The Way You Will treat a Regular Mom and Pop Biz; If you are really ready to transform you bank account from RED to GREEN then you need to treat it like its a regular biz..... have you own marketing strategies mapped out make you plans and know you onions. I am telling you that by this time next year you will be a million via internet biz. i love money!:p

    To Our Success!

    any comment questions should be sent to dinternetinformat@gmail.com love you guys!
    I agree with the third Treat your online biz the way you will treat an offline business.

    The other's I don't know about.
    Focusing encompasses many things, which could well amount to multitasking.
    I've been thinking of the old Tortoise and Hare story and sometimes see the Tortoise as the one who is multitasking with his projects and though they may take longer to complete in the end he wins. While the hare on the other hand rushes through one thing doing one thing at a time and looses the race, because he takes a break thinking it's a sure thing.

    As far as routines you're going to find things change. Communicating by mail was hot at one time, but if you don't move with the new ways of doing things you won't accomplish much if anything. You've got to be ready to change at any minute and be aware of the environment. I'm sure any guru will explain this to you.
    Signature
    Use Feeder Sites, Articles, And Social Media Sites To Generate Unstoppable Traffic, FREE! Click Here Now To Get It For FREE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6795157].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author deji yusuf
    Hey you guys are great! Love the comments. They are very educative! Thanks guys!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6805048].message }}

Trending Topics