No matter how hard you try, I would like to tell you a fact that many of people who try to become internet marketer will get failed in the end.
All if this happens because of the market is literally flooded with good ebooks, manuals, coaching, membership sites, (about list building, Google Adwords, traffic etc.) that were developed with only one goal in mind - to teach you the knowledge you need to become a successful marketer.
Right now you most probably belong to one of the following groups:
1. You bought numerous Internet Marketing products and implemented all advice, tips and techniques in your own business. But no matter what you are doing you are just not achieving the good results you are hoping for. You have read all the testimonials and raving forum posts from other marketers who used the products with great success. But for you it's just not happening.
2. You, too, bought every product out there. But instead of using them to start your own online business, you somehow never take any action towards actually building it. Yes, you have big dreams about it. Yes, you can imagine how thrilling it must be to live the Internet Lifestyle. Yes, you study and learn everything possible for hours a day. Yes, you know you should finally start - BUT you just don't do it. Something is always holding you back.
3. You have some success already. You might even earn a 4 or 5 figure income already. But your dreams are much bigger than that. The only thing is, you hit some kind of plateau and you just don't get to the next level. You know you have the knowledge and determination but you are stuck with this level of income.
Let me start with telling you an eye-opening story
"Don't Act Like An Elephant !" Strange statement, isn't it ?
But listen carefully because it can make the difference of success and failure in your business and private life.
So, let me explain...
You might know that in India elephants are used for manual labor. But what to do with them when they are not working ? How to restrain them ?
Their handlers came up with the idea to program them while they are still very young - by setting self-imposed limits into their thinking.
How does it work ?
When the elephants are still small, weighing around 150 pounds, they get tied up with a very heavy rope. All day long, the elephants try to get rid of it, whine, tug at it and some of them even try to chew it. But they can't break free. Finally, the elephants give up and the fight is over.
And now it's getting interesting...
From this moment on, they strongly believe that there is absolutely no chance to get rid of the rope. They accept the "fact" that the rope limits them. And with this imprinted belief in place, their handlers are able to tie them with extremely small ropes!And even as adults, weighing 8,000 pounds and more, they never attempt to break free because they "know" they have no chance at all!
As you can see, the elephants' limits are not real, but exist only in their mind. And so are we programmed with built-in-boundaries. They are also not real but exist only in our minds.
But with these imprinted belief systems, with these inner boundaries, we are unable...
- to live our lives to the fullest
- to be as successful as we could be
- to set and reach higher goals
- to make 10 times more money as we do now
- to build a successful business
- to get the promotion and pay increase we always dreamed of
- to fulfill our true dreams and desires
The point is...
Your Inner Belief Systems Will Make Or Break Your Business!
A damaging belief, no matter if lying open in your mind or buried deeply inside, will always sabotage a possible positive outcome, no matter how hard you try !
From this moment on you are on the road to success not only in email marketing but in all areas of your business. Your positive belief, your ability to feel grateful for even small victories (sales) and your positive expectation will get you more and more things, results and circumstances you can be grateful for.
Because it is so important to understand I want to repeat it one more time.
The chances for the first marketer are slim to none to make any significant profit with his/her business. The negative belief system that is controlling his or her life will always sabotage the chance for big, long lasting success.
Your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.