1. Wasting Valuable Time - if you're reading this thread right now, and your not making money you should be spending most of your time doing money making activities. If it's not going to make you money it don't make sense. Forum browsing, twittering, facebooking will not make you money so you should avoid these sites at all costs during working hours.
2. Your Blueprint - Not everyone is going to understand this because I know plenty of people who have become success without doing any of this BUT some people have a mess up blueprint (subconscious mindset about money and success).
- If you procrastinate
- If you are afraid of success or afraid to fail
- If you listen to your mind rather than your heart
- If you listen to your friends/family than listen to your heart
- If you buy shiny new products weekly
- If you are trying really hard and not getting anywhere
- If you make money but it seems to disappear all the time
- If you unmotivated
- If you are comparing yourself to other success people
- If you think money is evil
- If you hate ANYone successful (Good or Bad people)
- If you wish you had success
- If you make the wrong investments
These are just to name a few there are plenty more. If you have any of these problems your blueprint needs be CHANGED! You need a new blueprint.
Here are some places I think you should start:
3. Friendship - If you don't have internet marketing friends or your not apart of a circle/mastermind (a real one) and or you don't have a coach/mentor = You need to be in one or have one!
You will massively increase you chances of success if you network, get into a mastermind or get a coach (how about all 3). If you think your going to make a lot of money any time soon without talking to people you've got a long road ahead of you.
- Make friends, get in a mastermind, get a coach/mentor.
4. Do what marketers are DOING not what they are TELLING you to do!
If something is really great there is a good chance marketers will keep it to themselves or within their circle of friends (hence get into circle).
In other words most stuff that is REALLY good is not for sale! (Not all but MOST)
5. Look at what others are doing and do the same but make it better and unique to you. If you can't make it work doesn't mean the method doesn't work it means you've made a mistake.
6. STOP pointing fingers, the moment you stop blaming the government, Illuminati, your family, GOD, TIME, economy, marketers and you start looking within you. You will find that you are the blame for everything you see and react to. It's your blueprint... change it and take responsibility and make things happen baby. (There's only one life to live I can't let a day go - JayZ)
I understand that is a big bullet to chew for some people but anything worth having isn't going to be easy.
Try this exercise :
Point your finger at the computer screen right now.. Go do it!
Now look at how many fingers are pointing back at you?
Go on... keep pointing but turn your palm facing up... ! You have 3 fingers pointing back at you right?
When you point fingers or blame someone else for your experiences. The finger points back at you 3 fold. Imagine a world where everyone pointed the finger at themselves. Emmmmm What would happen?
Blame yourself for everything you can. Even the stuff that may be out of your control and if you can take Response-Ablity (The ability to respond in positive manor) you will see a massive shift if your prospective. The more you do this the more you begin to dissolve bad karma allowing good karma into your life.
If the waiter messes up your order you have a choice to create bad/good karma. The way you respond to things is key here even in business.
7. Once you have something that works stick with it.
I had a student that made $250 and stopped using the method immediately after? This may sound stupid to some but when I first started I use to do things like this too. :-(
I'd make money... then I'd jump onto the next bandwagon.
Stick with what works and drink the bottle dry.. THEN move onto something else if you wish.
8. Get outside your comfort zone. The best way to do that is to visualize. Visualize yourself doing the things you wouldn't normally do... BUT don't even attempt to visualize without getting a NEW blueprint.
Here's why visualizations, affirmations, hypnosis, NLP doesn't work permanently for most people:
I am referring to the cup analogy in that video by the way.
9. Lack of motivation. If you're in this game just for the money you're in the wrong game. If it isn't fun for you or it's boring or doesn't excite you at all and you kinda just like the IDEA of it all... you my friend are in the wrong business OR your lack of motivation is because you in it for the wrong reasons. Change your reasons.
Let me explain:
When you have a crush on a man/woman and you chase them, what happens? They run, they are repelled, they are overwhelm by you. It's unattractive. For some people anyway.
Are you chasing money? Chasing money isn't attractive. Your visitors will see it, your subscribers will see it, you customers will see it. You are not trust worthy at all therefore a lot of people won't spend a dime on you. Subconsciously we can pick up when someone is trying make a buck out of us. Are you chasing money?
How to Defeat Kolrami
Now that should be your approach to business.
10. I'll leave this open for discussion.