38 replies
Hi guys,

Just wondering: What holds you back from success?

I realize this is a bit vague, but if you're reading this, I'm sure looking at this question will bring awareness to what's going on inside of you

Take the time to think about what it is.

Then ask yourself, "Is this coming from a victim mindset?"

If so, what will you do about? Will you stay a victim or find a solution?
#back #holds
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    From the thousand+ students I have coached, here are some common things I have found initially hold them back...

    -Fear of the unknown

    -Perfectionism

    -Procrastination

    -Information Overload

    -Self Doubt

    -Distraction

    -Self Doubt


    This is MUCH more important to overcome than the technical/strategic side of business!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7705749].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author iPeter
      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      From the thousand+ students I have coached, here are some common things I have found initially hold them back...

      -Fear of the unknown

      -Perfectionism

      -Procrastination

      -Information Overload

      -Self Doubt

      -Distraction

      -Self Doubt


      This is MUCH more important to overcome than the technical/strategic side of business!
      Do you have any observations on how your students cope with these things?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7708713].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mikehuff
      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      From the thousand+ students I have coached, here are some common things I have found initially hold them back...

      -Fear of the unknown

      -Perfectionism

      -Procrastination

      -Information Overload

      -Self Doubt

      -Distraction

      -Self Doubt


      This is MUCH more important to overcome than the technical/strategic side of business!
      Come on now. Leave me outta this Ken.

      Haha all true though. Glad to see JasonChoi back at it too!! Jason was EXTREMELY helpful in the past in helping me deal with some anxieties I was having. After working with him it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. How cliche. If you get the chance to talk to him, do it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7715150].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JasonChoi
        Originally Posted by mikehuff View Post

        Haha all true though. Glad to see JasonChoi back at it too!! Jason was EXTREMELY helpful in the past in helping me deal with some anxieties I was having. After working with him it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. How cliche. If you get the chance to talk to him, do it.
        Hey Mike, good to see you here again, and thanks for the kind words!
        Signature
        ================================================== ================
        >>>14 Top Entrepreneur Experts Show You How To Own Your Financial Lifestyle <<<
        ================================================== ================
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7715466].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenster
        Originally Posted by mikehuff View Post

        Come on now. Leave me outta this Ken.

        Haha all true though. Glad to see JasonChoi back at it too!! Jason was EXTREMELY helpful in the past in helping me deal with some anxieties I was having. After working with him it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. How cliche. If you get the chance to talk to him, do it.

        Haha, I wasn't picking on you Mike

        I do believe you have some cool stuff coming up...rock it hard!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7715742].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thedanbrown
      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      From the thousand+ students I have coached, here are some common things I have found initially hold them back...

      -Fear of the unknown

      -Perfectionism

      -Procrastination

      -Information Overload

      -Self Doubt

      -Distraction

      -Self Doubt


      This is MUCH more important to overcome than the technical/strategic side of business!
      I think distractions are the biggest thing holding me back right now.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7723151].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenster
        Originally Posted by thedanbrown View Post

        I think distractions are the biggest thing holding me back right now.

        They are particularly tough for internet entrepreneurs...in the info or IM space because there is so much jazz and shine always going on.

        Discipline is your best friend
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7724237].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kellyyarnsbro
    It's the persistent competitors that keeps holding me back. But anyway it's part of the competition so just let them pull me back, it only means one thing, i am ahead of them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7706869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TimothyTorrents
    Right now, lack of direction and focus. Well, I just haven't found my niche yet. I would like to find a niche that I am passionate about and that can also be profitable - I guess I am scared that I will fail.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7707277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laraGTN
    For me it always boils to down to self. Whether or not I believe I can create something in my life (work or other) determines my output and my perfectionistic tendencies. If I believe I am worthy of whatever it is I seek then I will do all I can to make it happen.

    And one of the best things I've ever done for myself is to have an accountability partner! Someone I check in with every day (5 days a week) and share where I'm at. My friend listens and guides me and I do the same for him. It's been a terrific partnership for both of us.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7707284].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarcusJohnson
    ATM what holds me back are these two - focus and fear of loosing the battle. I am always afraid of loosing the competition, I guess everybody does too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7707393].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thetrusted1
    Hey Jason,

    Great introspective question, Bro!!

    9 times out of 10, in general, the most powerful thing that holds anyone back from "Success" (however one defines "success"),...is your own mind.....your internal brain chatter,....that feeds and replays over and over in the subconscious mind.

    What's scary, is that most folks go through life not even aware of this internal processing, that directly affects his/her external actions & decision, which results in his/her external conditions.

    Solution? Take active control of your mind,....your conscious thinking. Immersion into positive affirmations, daily introspective peaceful meditations.

    ...Staying vigilant of your thoughts constantly,..and "correcting" all thoughts towards only the positive expectations and results that you want.

    (I know! This is easier said than done,...but it's amazing how quick one's persistence & consistency of positive, forward-moving action, propels you out of obstacles and challenges!

    The rewards are freakin' SWEET!

    Hope this helps!

    ....The Best is Yet to Come...

    Go Kick Azz!
    -A.D. Christian
    Signature

    *Got BALLZ?!? Take the Challenge! Go Kick Some Azz! ==> http://budurl.com/thekickazzblog

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7708037].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jarmila
      Originally Posted by thetrusted1 View Post

      Hey Jason,

      Great introspective question, Bro!!

      9 times out of 10, in general, the most powerful thing that holds anyone back from "Success" (however one defines "success"),...is your own mind.....your internal brain chatter,....that feeds and replays over and over in the subconscious mind.

      What's scary, is that most folks go through life not even aware of this internal processing, that directly affects his/her external actions & decision, which results in his/her external conditions.

      Solution? Take active control of your mind,....your conscious thinking. Immersion into positive affirmations, daily introspective peaceful meditations.

      ...Staying vigilant of your thoughts constantly,..and "correcting" all thoughts towards only the positive expectations and results that you want.

      (I know! This is easier said than done,...but it's amazing how quick one's persistence & consistency of positive, forward-moving action, propels you out of obstacles and challenges!

      The rewards are freakin' SWEET!

      Hope this helps!

      ....The Best is Yet to Come...

      Go Kick Azz!
      -A.D. Christian
      I'd add that 10 times out of 10, it's your mind that holds you back. Daily meditation will give you the self-awareness of the kind of chatter going on, and the discipline to change those thoughts. No matter the setbacks you encounter, you can redefine success (not dumb it down but shift its definition) and go about things with a different approach - but only if you master your mind.
      Signature

      Jarmila -- Self-development Coach at the Brainwave Research Institute
      ** 7 Minute Meditation: Activate Whole Brain (Genius) Thinking, Melt away years of Stress & Anxiety, Eliminate Limiting Beliefs, Instant Creativity, Effortless Learning & so much more.. Treat yourself to a FREE TRIAL **

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7748069].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenster
        Originally Posted by Jarmila View Post

        I'd add that 10 times out of 10, it's your mind that holds you back. Daily meditation will give you the self-awareness of the kind of chatter going on, and the discipline to change those thoughts. No matter the setbacks you encounter, you can redefine success (not dumb it down but shift its definition) and go about things with a different approach - but only if you master your mind.

        Brilliantly said Jarmila!

        Actions are the results of your thoughts!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7755133].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maya2066
    Great question to ponder Jason. What has held me back are those limiting beliefs that I am working on to overcome. Although you want to remain conscious at all time in everything you do, like in the thoughts you have and the daily activities you undertake, there are a lot of things you do that are unconscious. So the challenge is to bring them to light and work on them to the best of your abilities.
    Signature

    FREE Marketing System Helps You Build ANY Business You Want!
    http://www.yourcompletesuccess.com
    Visit My Blog:
    http://maya-successprinciples.blogspot.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7709075].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author northernbird
    Hi Jason,
    I gotta admit, for me its the negative self-talk. You know, that little chattering voice in your head that says: Why would anyone listen to you, buy from you, think positively about you? I know I have to think positive, but that little mite in my head creeps in at the most inopportune times!

    JR
    Signature
    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
    ~ I'll either find a way or make one
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7709121].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aaron Doud
    What holds me back personally?

    1. Relative Success: I have a great job which pays me well but I am not at my full potential.

    I think more people who stopped and thought about it would realize what holds them back is the fact they are "ok" with where they are. It is there Relative Success that holds them back from their potential. Success is the enemy of reaching your potential not failure. Failure is an event that happens on the road to reaching your full potential.

    2. Fear: Reaching your full potential often means taking chances and you might take 3 steps back to gain ten. That fear holds me back and I know it holds back many others.

    Fear has a lot of names like self doubt but they all boil down to fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the dream killer.

    3. Time: This one I am sure a lot of others have as well. To be reach your potential you have to trade free time in. Now in the long run you can build a life where you work less in the begining you will work more. This is one of the hardest things for me. I value time above nearly everything else.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7710004].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JasonChoi
      Originally Posted by laraGTN View Post

      And one of the best things I've ever done for myself is to have an accountability partner! Someone I check in with every day (5 days a week) and share where I'm at. My friend listens and guides me and I do the same for him. It's been a terrific partnership for both of us.
      Awesome! Good stuff! Yea I noticed having someone hold me accountable really tests my level of commitment to success. It's easy to procrastinate when alone, but with a partner, it creates pressure when I'm not getting stuff done.

      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      From the thousand+ students I have coached, here are some common things I have found initially hold them back...

      -Fear of the unknown

      -Perfectionism

      -Procrastination

      -Information Overload

      -Self Doubt

      -Distraction

      -Self Doubt


      This is MUCH more important to overcome than the technical/strategic side of business!
      I noticed this to be quite true as well. It seems many people spend time being 'busy' without getting anything done. I read or heard somewhere that 80% of the time is actually spend on things that don't produce revenue whereas the remaining 20% of the time is spent on actually revenue producing time.

      It's kinda like always getting ready to get ready instead of just taking action.


      Originally Posted by thetrusted1 View Post

      Hey Jason,

      Great introspective question, Bro!!

      9 times out of 10, in general, the most powerful thing that holds anyone back from "Success" (however one defines "success"),...is your own mind.....your internal brain chatter,....that feeds and replays over and over in the subconscious mind.

      What's scary, is that most folks go through life not even aware of this internal processing, that directly affects his/her external actions & decision, which results in his/her external conditions.

      Solution? Take active control of your mind,....your conscious thinking. Immersion into positive affirmations, daily introspective peaceful meditations.

      ...Staying vigilant of your thoughts constantly,..and "correcting" all thoughts towards only the positive expectations and results that you want.

      (I know! This is easier said than done,...but it's amazing how quick one's persistence & consistency of positive, forward-moving action, propels you out of obstacles and challenges!

      The rewards are freakin' SWEET!

      Hope this helps!

      ....The Best is Yet to Come...

      Go Kick Azz!
      -A.D. Christian
      Thanks for sharing! I like what you said about how most people aren't aware of their internal processing. It was huge to recognize this in myself.

      BTW, I love your attitude
      Signature
      ================================================== ================
      >>>14 Top Entrepreneur Experts Show You How To Own Your Financial Lifestyle <<<
      ================================================== ================
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7711036].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author skyjoe76
    The biggest thing that hold anyone back is FEAR.

    For me is distraction. I get easily distracted from many kinds of entertainment.
    Signature
    Interview With Three Multi-Millionaires Click here

    Client uses this planning tool to create additional income Click here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7713020].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author konakid
    I mostly get held back by laziness. I know what I need to do, but I just don't do it. Or I just keep reading other methods and coming up with different ideas.

    I need to just pick one idea and stick with it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7715606].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Heart Cardio
    Not knowing how to do things. I do love to learn but when things confuse me, I often get frustrated, and that holds me back.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7716145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Henri Lind
    Distractions everywhere. And a bad habit of playing video games.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7719503].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thedanbrown
    The biggest thing that holds me back is building different parts of websites because I have such a clear vision of what I want normally but don't know anything about writing code or graphics so I have to outsource everything... by far the biggest thing holding me back because I would much rather pull a couple all-nighters and have what I want but not really an option unless I learn how to write code...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7719726].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JasonChoi
      So if you all know what's holding you back... what will you do about it?

      What difference would it make if you gave up certain habits that were directly impeding your success?

      What difference would it make if you had an accountability partner?

      What if procrastination is a subtle indication of fear that you haven't been looking at? What difference would it make if you could reduce or eliminate such fear?

      If stress/fear is an issue for you, take a quality magnesium supplement, it will calm you down by dealing with cortisol (stress hormone) and most people seem to have a deficiency in magnesium anyway.

      I particularly like Natural Calm by Natural Vitality for magnesium. Check out Rescue Remedy, especially the pastilles (they are like candies). Ashwaganda root and holy basil are stress busters/mood enhancers. As a health nut, I can tell you all of these are natural, fairly cheap and they work!

      All of these are available at your local vitamin shoppe, healthfood store or whole foods market. Of course you can also get them online if you prefer.

      Also, do not forget to breathe. If you feel any kind of stress/fear, take five minutes straight and just breathe slowly (like yoga breaths)! After a while, you will feel more in control.
      Signature
      ================================================== ================
      >>>14 Top Entrepreneur Experts Show You How To Own Your Financial Lifestyle <<<
      ================================================== ================
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7719935].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Devin X
    Banned
    Self doubt

    Self doubt

    Self doubt
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7720021].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author art72
    Here I was thinking of posting a thread titled; "Failure - Is It Self-Inflicted" but stumbled upon your thread.

    In my experience, the ability to acknowledge the problem areas are always the easy part. Such as being a perfectionist, and one who feels its essential to master all aspects of the business or prior businesses I have owned.

    Half the problem is acknowledging there is one. My biggest handicap is finding myself in the wrong company. I am constantly surrounded by people who refuse to see the problem. When they do, many refuse to stand accountable, take action, and be of any benefit to themselves or the whole.

    For years, I have run on the notion if I could find just a few people to share a business mindset with, and work toward a unified goal... we could all prosper.

    To date, everyone I meet refuses to acknowledge, accept, and stand accountable for the responsibilities associated to success, and prefer to talk sh!t, do nothing, and blame others for their hardships.

    Not me... I inflict massive amounts of discipline upon myself. I hate failure, and find it everywhere. I can see problems in business models, people, relationships, financial, and psychological... and often feel I can fix everyone else's problem(s) but not my own.

    I have major issues with trusting anyone as Ive witnessed the damage people can inflict upon each other, and more importantly the ones they love. Many are slaves to their past failures and seem to want everyone else around them to experience their hardship, pain, or failures.

    I stand accountable for my choices and the actions that follow, and do so unbiased toward the results. Often I set my goal so high, I question myself; why?

    Perhaps, I do so knowing failure has been a silent motivator in my life. The fear of failure never rests easy. Thus, I believe to have subconsciously accepted failure as a way to punish myself not to fail again.

    While I could easily write 1000 page answer defining what I believe holds people back... My short answer is PEOPLE!!!!

    I know we cannot change anyone. They must want change themselves. In my surroundings, I see too many who have the makings for success, but choose to reflect on past failures, placing blame, playing games, and rather than unite...stand divided.

    It's sad really. Makes me wonder why I even bother sharing my knowledge when at times it makes me feel ignorant, as if I am writing for blinded eyes...or...screaming words of wisdom upon deafened ears!

    Hence, my problem... most whom I encounter are willfully ignorant, and it pisses me off!

    Anger... deriving from the inability to teach the willfully ignorant. My #1 problem. You can't fix stupid as I always say. And yet, I wake up everyday believing the angel on my right; telling me not to give up on people...knowing I may inspire one person to see the benefits in being honest, disciplined, responsible for their decisions and the action & results that follow. I stand accountable knowing I will fail and still press on.

    Rather ironic really when you think about it. So I guess putting others before myself is a good way to fail...I'm proof of that, for sure!
    Signature
    Coming Soon... *Laser Targeted Lead Generation Services
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7721396].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EPoltrack77
    Great question and its based on being conscious with yourself. Iv learn and I don't believe anyone is a victem other than themselvs thinking they are. With that being said one of my most challenges is playing the role of the leader and following what other successful people are doing and trying to reflect the positness and successful mindset in others. Teach people including myself how to use our brains. Our brain is a awesome tool and learning how to use it to it's full potential
    Signature
    Free Video Training Sharing The Steps To Succeed With Affiliate Marketing.
    Get Access At www.cbaffiliatecareer.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7721569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vortex Creator
    What I allow to hold me back sometimes is negative attention from others. It's like I want to listen to myself and my own inner guidance/feeling but then I listen to them and take their "advice" and it turns out bad because they have no idea where I am, where I'm going and what's lined up for me so how could they give any accurate guidance?
    So I believe this is a major problem in my world, how I am often times seeking acceptance from others and letting them influence my behavior and thus being at effect and not at cause.

    And if you are at effect in business you have already lost...

    Would the mechanism I described be considered self-doubt?
    I guess it can but I'd put it in the category of "approval seeking" and not giving myself permission.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7724656].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by Vortex Creator View Post

      What I allow to hold me back sometimes is negative attention from others. It's like I want to listen to myself and my own inner guidance/feeling but then I listen to them and take their "advice" and it turns out bad because they have no idea where I am, where I'm going and what's lined up for me so how could they give any accurate guidance?
      So I believe this is a major problem in my world, how I am often times seeking acceptance from others and letting them influence my behavior and thus being at effect and not at cause.

      And if you are at effect in business you have already lost...

      Would the mechanism I described be considered self-doubt?
      I guess it can but I'd put it in the category of "approval seeking" and not giving myself permission.
      Unfortunately for 99% of entrepreneurs, there will be negative energy from some of your closest family and friends.

      Find a way to channel that into motivation to prove them wrong and you'll be empowered to do big things!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7731189].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Japles
        Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

        Unfortunately for 99% of entrepreneurs, there will be negative energy from some of your closest family and friends.

        Find a way to channel that into motivation to prove them wrong and you'll be empowered to do big things!
        Absolutely!

        The #1 thing that holds me back is time management and trying to make use of the small amount of time in a day.

        I am a college student and trying to get A's while working on a business can be a real challenge.

        And as for the negative energy...

        I live with a couple of room mates who call me a "dumb@$$" everyday for trying to grow my online business.

        They say, "Why don't you get a real job?" or "Gambling is the only way you're going to make 'x' much money in a month."

        To them I say, "We'll see" and I use their negativity to propel me further towards my goal.

        Because I know that one day they will be begging me to teach them how I do what I do.

        Like Kenster says, " Channel that negativity into motivation and you WILL be empowered to do BIG things."
        Signature

        YOU are awesome :)

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7731404].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author JasonChoi
          Originally Posted by Japles View Post

          To them I say, "We'll see" and I use their negativity to propel me further towards my goal.

          Because I know that one day they will be begging me to teach them how I do what I do.

          Like Kenster says, " Channel that negativity into motivation and you WILL be empowered to do BIG things."
          I love this resilient attitude!

          I sat down to have lunch with some young and successful entrepreneurs recently, and they all agreed: Their closest friends/family kept tossing all sorts of negative ego-driven BS at them (and it really is ego driven since they are projecting their artificial standards upon you). Now, they are all proud of them.

          For this very reason, I dramatically limited my contact with my parents. They are too stuck in their fears and they can't see the forest for the trees. They literally think they are 'looking out for me' but in reality, they were severely limiting my creativity, just like the education system does here in the States.

          Moving away from them (including some friends) and befriending successful entrepreneurs has proven to be one of the best things I ever did: I don't hear all this negative BS from them anymore and my new entrepreneurial friends are very supportive of me.
          Signature
          ================================================== ================
          >>>14 Top Entrepreneur Experts Show You How To Own Your Financial Lifestyle <<<
          ================================================== ================
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7733223].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Kenster
            Originally Posted by JasonChoi View Post

            I love this resilient attitude!

            I sat down to have lunch with some young and successful entrepreneurs recently, and they all agreed: Their closest friends/family kept tossing all sorts of negative ego-driven BS at them (and it really is ego driven since they are projecting their artificial standards upon you). Now, they are all proud of them.

            For this very reason, I dramatically limited my contact with my parents. They are too stuck in their fears and they can't see the forest for the trees. They literally think they are 'looking out for me' but in reality, they were severely limiting my creativity, just like the education system does here in the States.

            Moving away from them (including some friends) and befriending successful entrepreneurs has proven to be one of the best things I ever did: I don't hear all this negative BS from them anymore and my new entrepreneurial friends are very supportive of me.
            Hugely powerful...surround yourself by like-minded entrepreneurs!!

            You may not be able to get away from your family and friends but either channel that negative energy into positive energy or deflect it altogether!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7735751].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JasonChoi
      Originally Posted by Vortex Creator View Post

      What I allow to hold me back sometimes is negative attention from others. It's like I want to listen to myself and my own inner guidance/feeling but then I listen to them and take their "advice" and it turns out bad because they have no idea where I am, where I'm going and what's lined up for me so how could they give any accurate guidance?
      Yea this is like asking an obese person for advice on how to lose weight.

      Likewise, most people aren't financially successful so it doesn't make sense to ask them for financial advice
      Signature
      ================================================== ================
      >>>14 Top Entrepreneur Experts Show You How To Own Your Financial Lifestyle <<<
      ================================================== ================
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7733504].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nathan Bumstead
    I see a lot of answers on here stating fear is what is holding them back, or procrastination, or <fill in the blank> is holding them back.

    I can speak from personal experience that you can't get rid of fear or procrastination or whatever else until you have a reason to. A real reason!

    Like a "your bottom is puckered up, you wake up in the middle of the night, things are about to get real intense real fast" kind of reason...

    You will never succeed with your intellect alone. I decided 100 times that I wasn't going to procrastinate or let fear hold me back EVER AGAIN! And guess what? It always did... You need a lot of emotion for your success goals to reach your subconscious mind and affect you to the point where you will take consistant action.

    When you have enough emotion towards becoming successful, you won't have to ask yourself "What's holding me back?"... Because there ain't sh!t holding you back any longer, and that's the truth! All humans are amazing when we need to be. So maybe the answer is for you to put yourself in a situation where you need to be amazing?

    (My personal story is I quit a comfy $100K+ engineering job that I was completely unfulfilled in to become an entrepreneur and I haven't looked back yet! It only took me 10 years after my Air Force career to realize I hated the Corporate world so much!)
    Signature

    -> My YouTube Channel <- "Find out why everyone is talking about it..."

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7744418].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Liko
    cool dude

    Originally Posted by JasonChoi View Post

    Hi guys,

    Just wondering: What holds you back from success?

    I realize this is a bit vague, but if you're reading this, I'm sure looking at this question will bring awareness to what's going on inside of you

    Take the time to think about what it is.

    Then ask yourself, "Is this coming from a victim mindset?"

    If so, what will you do about? Will you stay a victim or find a solution?
    Signature

    :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7744785].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paycheck Rebel
    Internal self doubt...I have great ideas but after the original ah-ha wears off, my ideas don't seem so great anymore.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7744884].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by Mlbinov8 View Post

      Internal self doubt...I have great ideas but after the original ah-ha wears off, my ideas don't seem so great anymore.
      Find ways to re-motivate yourself and get that zing every single day about your idea.

      One thing I do when some of the initial euphoria runs out is I run the numbers again. Go through the math and see what the potential is and that helps me get the energy back!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7746100].message }}

Trending Topics