I've got a book called "The Little Book Of Wisdom", where I've been writing quotes since 2006.
Posting 10 quotes from the book. Hope it brightens your day...
- "Winners keep those winning thoughts even though they are not winning. That is a very important habit"
- "Some men see things as they are and say 'Why?', I dream of things that never were and say, 'Why not?'"
- George Bernard Shaw
- "I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"
- Thomas Edison
- "Turn setbacks into victories. Find the lesson, apply it and look back on defeat and smile"
- "All problems are opportunities in disguise. Every problem is a prospective opportunity"
- M.V.Hansen & R.Allen
- "Discovery is seeing what everybody else has seen and thinking what nobody else has thought"
- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
- "Fortune befriends the bold"
- John Dryden
- "Just begin and the mind grows heated; continue and the task will be completed!"
- "A journey of a thousand leagues begins with a simple step"
- "Little minds are subdued by misfortunes, but great minds rise above them"
- Washington Irving
To Your Success!