**These were inspired by a marathon TED session I did a few months ago!!
- Do a web search on Google for baby animal photos. Click on (3) of these photos to look more closely. Take note at how cute they are and how they make you feel. [2 minutes]
- Spend 30 seconds in a confident winners pose (chest out, arms stretched out above head, smiling) Spend 30 seconds sitting or standing confidently telling yourself you are the man or woman [1 minute total]
- Write 2 gratitude statements “I am thankful for…” [2 minutes]
- Send out (1) very positive email or text to somebody you know thanking them for something [1 minute]
- Pick a number between 100-200 and count down to 0 by either 3, 5, or 7 [2 minutes]
- Write down a positive experience you’ve had in the last 24 hours. This can be very small such as the milk you had for breakfast tasted yummy [1 minute]
- Do nothing for 5 minutes. Literally find a quiet sanctuary, close your eyes, and think about nothing. If your mind starts thinking about stuff, just let the thoughts go as relaxed as you could. This will get easier if you start doing it more! [5 minutes]