Is there any decent place to purchase forex leads?

by Daniel22 Banned
11 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Hey WF community,

For few months now i've been purchasing forex leads and they all turned out as junk leads and i lost a lot of money, Is there any actual place or a person that actually sell decent forex leads for reasoable price that are in good quality?
#decent #forex #leads #place #purchase
  • Profile picture of the author Shaolinsteve
    Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post

    Hey WF community,

    For few months now i've been purchasing forex leads and they all turned out as junk leads and i lost a lot of money, Is there any actual place or a person that actually sell decent forex leads for reasoable price that are in good quality?
    Purchasing from where?

    Have you considered contacting Forex blogs and using social bookmarking sites to see whether you can find Forex blogs that offer advertising?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9801533].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Daniel22
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Shaolinsteve View Post

      Purchasing from where?

      Have you considered contacting Forex blogs and using social bookmarking sites to see whether you can find Forex blogs that offer advertising?
      I normally purchase from individuals or sites like forexcraze, I dont need to buy advertising if i had what to advertise i wouldn't need to buy leads..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9801547].message }}
      • Daniel,

        Would binary options leads (mostly Americans who've invested in binary options last year, 2014) be significant to what you need? Have sent you the details via PM...
        Signature

        Watch My 1st 3D Printed AI Eyeglasses for the Blind in Action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sclgaGZTldo
        — It's an Open Source, Do-It-Yourself Device That Anyone Can Build, Customize, Brand & Distribute —

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9801587].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Burritt
    Why not try FB ads (forex is a category in the demographics). Give away some forex training plr, then you're building a list of people you know are really interested.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9801656].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fatcitygirl
      Originally Posted by Jeff Burritt View Post

      Why not try FB ads (forex is a category in the demographics). Give away some forex training plr, then you're building a list of people you know are really interested.
      Was going to suggest the exact same thing. Placing an FB ad is, in my opinion, the best way to get the most highly targeted leads for your business. Well worth the spend with this traffic.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9934994].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9801665].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BinaryEoDSignals
    Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post

    Hey WF community,

    For few months now i've been purchasing forex leads and they all turned out as junk leads and i lost a lot of money, Is there any actual place or a person that actually sell decent forex leads for reasoable price that are in good quality?
    Hi, yes, there is. Please try
    soloadsmasters.org
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9934944].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author heroboy
    HD Forex Traffic is one site you can try.

    But, if you continue not to get good success from the purchased leads, I think you should focus on building a plan to gather your own leads instead of buying elsewhere.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9954683].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wasa1
    You need to find a quality forex site and ask to advertise on there site
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9974036].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author melisarembes
    how much is your budget on forex leads ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10797804].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rick98media
    I think Forex would fall into the standard home business/make money online niche so most standard IM lead company's would be able to address this for you.

    Finding a legit lead provider however, is a WHOLE other question lol.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10798397].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel22
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11061363].message }}

Trending Topics