Warrior Forum keeps logging me out

by yukon Banned
19 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Anyone else notice Warrior Forum keeps logging out?

Is there a timer/option/checkbox somewhere?

I haven't changed any settings on my end.
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    This is getting old having to keep logging in... brb in about 20 min.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10026863].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
    Yep happening to me too.

    Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10026864].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
    Banned
    Originally Posted by yukon View Post

    I haven't changed any settings on my end.
    I believe in technology terms that is what is commonly referred to as a 'subtle hint.'

    Cheers. - Frank
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10026893].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post

      I believe in technology terms that is what is commonly referred to as a 'subtle hint.'

      Cheers. - Frank
      I had to log back in to reply, lol.
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10026988].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
        Banned
        Originally Posted by yukon View Post

        I had to log back in to reply, lol.
        Then you are obviously not taking the hint. :-)

        Cheers. - Frank
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10026993].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author yukon
          Banned
          Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post

          Then you are obviously not taking the hint. :-)

          Cheers. - Frank
          Just remember, If they get me you're probably next.

          For those keeping score, I had to login again to post this...

          Manually cleared history, cache & ran CCleaner.
          Signature
          Hi
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10027139].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
            Banned
            Originally Posted by yukon View Post

            Just remember, If they get me you're probably next.
            A little known fact, but they actually pay me to post, here. A futile attempt to keep membership from plunging, but in their defense, a fantastic idea.

            Cheers. - Frank
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10027298].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author yukon
              Banned
              Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post

              A little known fact, but they actually pay me to post, here. A futile attempt to keep membership from plunging, but in their defense, a fantastic idea.

              Cheers. - Frank
              [receives email 2 hours after posting this comment]


              Dear Frank,

              We have to cut cost, your job is being outsourced for $5 a week.

              Thanks for participating.
              Signature
              Hi
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10027320].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
                Banned
                Originally Posted by yukon View Post

                We have to cut cost, your job is being outsourced for $5 a week.
                I'm confused. How do they 'cut costs' by doubling their expenses??? Fuzzy math!

                Cheers. - Frank
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10027334].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GlobalTrader
    Just got logged out, even though I have the "remember me" box checked in the log in area?


    Originally Posted by yukon View Post

    Anyone else notice Warrior Forum keeps logging out?

    Is there a timer/option/checkbox somewhere?

    I haven't changed any settings on my end.
    Signature

    GlobalTrader

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10027636].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by GlobalTrader View Post

      Just got logged out, even though I have the "remember me" box checked in the log in area?
      I noticed when I first login after clearing browser cache/history it makes me login twice, after that about every 15-20 minutes it logs me out & I login once. Repeat until I give up...

      I had to login again to post this comment, I'll keep everyone up to date on the situation, lmao.
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10027645].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Ok, I'm logged in again.

    If I had an Apple watch I could use this logging out to set the time.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10027690].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author positivenegative
      The wife's complaining about it to me as well. She was logged out 3 times today.


      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10027771].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by positivenegative View Post

        The wife's complaining about it to me as well. She was logged out 3 times today.



        Nice logs but the forum is still messed up.
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10029023].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kenmichaels
    Originally Posted by yukon View Post

    Anyone else notice Warrior Forum keeps logging out?

    Is there a timer/option/checkbox somewhere?

    I haven't changed any settings on my end.


    I was not able to log in at all using IE. FF/WF no prob
    but with ie it would tell me welcome and then boot me.


    As I was logged out I clicked reply and received the
    No access page and then logged in that way ...


    and boom ... no more getting kicked out.


    Not sure if that will help you or not.


    Edit-
    and ...damn you for making me open IE ...
    Signature

    Selling Ain't for Sissies
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10029308].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by kenmichaels View Post

      I was not able to log in at all using IE. FF/WF no prob
      but with ie it would tell me welcome and then boot me.


      As I was logged out I clicked reply and received the
      No access page and then logged in that way ...


      and boom ... no more getting kicked out.


      Not sure if that will help you or not.


      Edit-
      and ...damn you for making me open IE ...
      I'm running Chrome & it's still logging out even after resetting the modem.

      I'm not going to use IE, I'd rather go mow the yard.
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10029407].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kenmichaels
        Originally Posted by yukon View Post

        I'm running Chrome & it's still logging out even after resetting the modem.

        I'm not going to use IE, I'd rather go mow the yard.
        wasn't suggesting that you do.

        I was suggesting you do what i did - with your browser of choice.

        btw; chrome uses IE components - so take that!
        Signature

        Selling Ain't for Sissies
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10029799].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HeySal
    FF - and not a problem at all.
    Signature

    Sal
    When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
    Beyond the Path

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10029540].message }}

Trending Topics